Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What does infinity to your club really mean 08:21 - Dec 19 with 3870 viewsonceablue

Is it enough to say you have infinity to your club because they are your local team

Should we feel more infinity because we have the most academy players 26% and a lot of them are local lads. Is that important?

I remember having a discussion with an Arsenal fan about their invisibles team and suggested that they were a good team because practically the whole French national side decided to play for Arsenal at the same time . They had no academy players for years.

Does anyone really care ?

What does infinity to your club really mean on 08:23 - Dec 19 with 3622 viewsAlexGreen

It means I’ll support them for a really long time.

Poll: Who from our injured list will play the most games in 20/21

What does infinity to your club really mean on 08:34 - Dec 19 with 3577 viewsWD19

What does infinity to your club really mean on 08:23 - Dec 19 by AlexGreen

For me it means that I can’t see an end to Lamberts tenure.
What does infinity to your club really mean on 08:36 - Dec 19 with 3565 viewsGeoffSentence

It means that it feels.like this will never end.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

What does infinity to your club really mean on 08:36 - Dec 19 with 3563 viewsfooters

That invisibles team were something else. No one saw that coming.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

What does infinity to your club really mean on 08:49 - Dec 19 with 3513 viewsWD19

What does infinity to your club really mean on 08:36 - Dec 19 by footers

That invisibles team were something else. No one saw that coming.

Trust you to take it there, and beyond!
What does infinity to your club really mean on 08:53 - Dec 19 with 3496 viewssolemio

onceablue, I suspect they're trying to tell you something.
What does infinity to your club really mean on 09:16 - Dec 19 with 3440 viewsChris_ITFC

Who’s going to tell him?

What does infinity to your club really mean on 09:27 - Dec 19 with 3415 viewseireblue

It means that there will be a long line of escape goats linked through the ages.
Login to get fewer ads

What does infinity to your club really mean on 09:32 - Dec 19 with 3406 viewsscotdoc

What does infinity to your club really mean on 09:16 - Dec 19 by Chris_ITFC

Who’s going to tell him?

Don't have the heart😥
What does infinity to your club really mean on 09:32 - Dec 19 with 3409 viewsPendejo

[Post edited 19 Dec 2020 9:34]

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

What does infinity to your club really mean on 09:48 - Dec 19 with 3366 viewsKeno

What does infinity to your club really mean on 08:23 - Dec 19 by AlexGreen

and beyond

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

What does infinity to your club really mean on 10:13 - Dec 19 with 3325 viewsBlue12345

You mean to say " affinity " I think mate. But with regards to your post, for me personally it was growing up supporting Ipswich during better times when they were in the premier league. The club isn't that club anymore though, only in name. That is why I fear if we remain on the same path Ipswich will lose supporters old and new because all the values we had at Ipswich that attracted supporters has now gone.
[Post edited 19 Dec 2020 10:16]
What does infinity to your club really mean on 10:18 - Dec 19 with 3307 viewsGuthrum

Divide it by the number of goals we've scored against teams currently above us in the table.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

What does infinity to your club really mean on 10:22 - Dec 19 with 3294 viewsKeno

What does infinity to your club really mean on 10:18 - Dec 19 by Guthrum

Divide it by the number of goals we've scored against teams currently above us in the table.

Is the answer 42?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

What does infinity to your club really mean on 10:24 - Dec 19 with 3288 viewsDanTheMan

What does infinity to your club really mean on 10:18 - Dec 19 by Guthrum

Ipswich Town certainly feels undefined at the moment.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

What does infinity to your club really mean on 10:49 - Dec 19 with 3239 viewsFixed_It

What does infinity to your club really mean on 09:32 - Dec 19 by scotdoc

Don't have the heart😥

That's an infinitely better idea than telling him...

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

What does infinity to your club really mean on 10:53 - Dec 19 with 3235 viewsFixed_It

It means that I get a real Buzz out of supporting them, and that no matter what, in my mind at least, we are Lightyears ahead of the Budgies...

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

What does infinity to your club really mean on 10:55 - Dec 19 with 3228 viewsWD19

What does infinity to your club really mean on 09:32 - Dec 19 by scotdoc

Don't have the heart😥

You clearly have a strong natural liking or affection for the OP.
What does infinity to your club really mean on 11:25 - Dec 19 with 3174 viewsEireannach_gorm

What does infinity to your club really mean on 10:13 - Dec 19 by Blue12345

You mean to say " affinity " I think mate. But with regards to your post, for me personally it was growing up supporting Ipswich during better times when they were in the premier league. The club isn't that club anymore though, only in name. That is why I fear if we remain on the same path Ipswich will lose supporters old and new because all the values we had at Ipswich that attracted supporters has now gone.
[Post edited 19 Dec 2020 10:16]

Also thimk he also spelled the Invincibles incorrectly. The others would be invincible for sure. The two misspellings actually accurately reflect what the club has become, infiitely invisible.
What does infinity to your club really mean on 11:25 - Dec 19 with 3175 viewshoppy

It means when you think about them, you get woody.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

What does infinity to your club really mean on 11:59 - Dec 19 with 3111 viewshoppy

What does infinity to your club really mean on 11:25 - Dec 19 by Eireannach_gorm

Also thimk he also spelled the Invincibles incorrectly. The others would be invincible for sure. The two misspellings actually accurately reflect what the club has become, infiitely invisible.

In your infiite wisdom, you would thimk that.

What does infinity to your club really mean on 12:09 - Dec 19 with 3091 viewsBluebell

What does infinity to your club really mean on 11:59 - Dec 19 by hoppy

In your infiite wisdom, you would thimk that.

Thimk?
What does infinity to your club really mean on 12:12 - Dec 19 with 3078 viewshoppy

What does infinity to your club really mean on 12:09 - Dec 19 by Bluebell

Thimk?

Read the post I was replying to again...

What does infinity to your club really mean on 12:13 - Dec 19 with 3076 viewsKropotkin123

Too painful for me...

affinity: a natural liking for and understanding of someone or something.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

What does infinity to your club really mean on 12:15 - Dec 19 with 3072 viewsBluebell

What does infinity to your club really mean on 12:12 - Dec 19 by hoppy

Read the post I was replying to again...

I did. Sorry meant to reply to his post.

I thimk I made a mistake.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024