Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Which is most powerful? 07:52 - Jan 29 with 2205 viewsBluefish

Muslim Ray gun or a Jewish space laser?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Which is most powerful? on 08:50 - Jan 29 with 1821 viewsDarth_Koont

Pronouns: He/Him

Which is most powerful? on 08:54 - Jan 29 with 1806 viewsGlasgowBlue

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Which is most powerful? on 08:54 - Jan 29 with 1798 viewsartsbossbeard

Mad as hell that woman.

I'm obviously following her on twitter, of course.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Which is most powerful? on 08:55 - Jan 29 with 1795 viewsDanTheMan

Gotta be the latter. Set fire to the whole of California for one measly railway?

Not even that, people don't even talk about it. Genius.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Which is most powerful? on 08:58 - Jan 29 with 1785 viewstractordownsouth

This is a really interesting article about the man who ran against Marjorie Taylor Greene in the election. I think that the GOP is going to have a lot of problems trying to get rid of people like this - by embracing Trump, this is essentially what they signed up to.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/10/17/kevin-van-ausdal-qanon-marjorie

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Which is most powerful? on 09:01 - Jan 29 with 1770 viewsStokieBlue

So I had to look this up as I had no idea what it was about.

She's actually insane. Only in the US could someone like that get any form of political office.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Which is most powerful? on 09:03 - Jan 29 with 1754 viewsKeno

Which is most powerful? on 09:01 - Jan 29 by StokieBlue

She's actually insane. Only in the US could someone like that get any form of political office.

SB

Only in the US could someone like that get any form of political office.

I dont know, we could have ended up with Corbyn as PM

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Which is most powerful? on 09:05 - Jan 29 with 1743 viewsGlasgowBlue

SB

Same here. It’s easy to dismiss these people as utter cranks, but they are part of a dangerous narrative that only leads to an all too familiar outcome.

David Ike can still sell out massive venues peddling this sort of conspiracy.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Login to get fewer ads

Which is most powerful? on 09:08 - Jan 29 with 1739 viewseireblue

Which is most powerful? on 09:18 - Jan 29 with 1709 viewsartsbossbeard

SB

She's also deleting some of her more incendiary tweets from a few years back now too.

Richard Marx, the singer (yes, I know!) is on her case and he's worth a twitter look as he's retweeted some of her back catalogue. The "retards" video is a doozy...

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Which is most powerful? on 09:29 - Jan 29 with 1679 viewsitfcjoe

Which is most powerful? on 09:18 - Jan 29 by artsbossbeard

She's also deleting some of her more incendiary tweets from a few years back now too.

Richard Marx, the singer (yes, I know!) is on her case and he's worth a twitter look as he's retweeted some of her back catalogue. The "retards" video is a doozy...

That must be a hazard to her attempt to delete tweets, knowing that he is right here waiting to expose that

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Which is most powerful? on 09:40 - Jan 29 with 1652 viewsDarth_Koont

Which is most powerful? on 09:03 - Jan 29 by Keno

Only in the US could someone like that get any form of political office.

I dont know, we could have ended up with Corbyn as PM

What worries me is that I think you might be semi-serious.

Which is most powerful? on 09:41 - Jan 29 with 1643 viewsKeno

Which is most powerful? on 09:40 - Jan 29 by Darth_Koont

What worries me is that I think you might be semi-serious.

hehe!!!

actually in a world where we end top with Boris as PM, Patel as HS eat etc no I wasn't

Which is most powerful? on 09:47 - Jan 29 with 1627 viewsDarth_Koont

Which is most powerful? on 09:41 - Jan 29 by Keno

hehe!!!

actually in a world where we end top with Boris as PM, Patel as HS eat etc no I wasn't

Phew! Nothing much surprises me anymore but losing you to the Dark Side would have been a painful shock.

You’re a nice chap with only mild anti-Independence ravings 😀

Which is most powerful? on 09:52 - Jan 29 with 1605 viewsKeno

Which is most powerful? on 09:47 - Jan 29 by Darth_Koont

Phew! Nothing much surprises me anymore but losing you to the Dark Side would have been a painful shock.

You’re a nice chap with only mild anti-Independence ravings 😀

shucks, you say the nicest things

do you reckon Saint Nicola will get her referendum in the hear future?

(I do have a friendly wager with a friend over which will happen first Independent Scotland to United Ireland)

Which is most powerful? on 10:12 - Jan 29 with 1583 viewsBlueBadger

SB

Don't joke about this, Tom Hunt *will* be tweeting QANON memes and EDL type-incitement by the end of parliament.
[Post edited 5 Feb 2021 15:10]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Which is most powerful? on 11:49 - Jan 29 with 1508 viewsDarth_Koont

Which is most powerful? on 09:52 - Jan 29 by Keno

shucks, you say the nicest things

do you reckon Saint Nicola will get her referendum in the hear future?

(I do have a friendly wager with a friend over which will happen first Independent Scotland to United Ireland)

Yes. I think one way or another there’ll be a referendum in 2022.

I asked Moriarty about the Irish referendum and talk of 2023 but he thinks that’s a bit too early. I’m sure he’s right although I think the Brexit arrangements for Northern Ireland may speed things up though.

So I’d go for an independent Scotland first on that basis and also because it seems inevitable given the polling. A relatively close result in 2014 only happened after the Yes campaign made up huge ground from 2011 onwards. This time the Yes campaign is already in the lead and I see their campaigning efforts and active message (in combination with the campaign of nothing new, inspiring or trustworthy from any of the Unionist parties) carrying the vote this time.

Scotland is gone in all but name now – which is a shame given how great a more representative and united UK could have been. But an utter scandal given how negligent and self-interested our UK politicians and media have been to sleepwalk into this as well as Brexit.

Which is most powerful? on 12:46 - Jan 29 with 1453 viewsKeno

Which is most powerful? on 11:49 - Jan 29 by Darth_Koont

I asked Moriarty about the Irish referendum and talk of 2023 but he thinks that’s a bit too early. I’m sure he’s right although I think the Brexit arrangements for Northern Ireland may speed things up though.

So I’d go for an independent Scotland first on that basis and also because it seems inevitable given the polling. A relatively close result in 2014 only happened after the Yes campaign made up huge ground from 2011 onwards. This time the Yes campaign is already in the lead and I see their campaigning efforts and active message (in combination with the campaign of nothing new, inspiring or trustworthy from any of the Unionist parties) carrying the vote this time.

Scotland is gone in all but name now – which is a shame given how great a more representative and united UK could have been. But an utter scandal given how negligent and self-interested our UK politicians and media have been to sleepwalk into this as well as Brexit.

Scotland does feel like 'unfinished business' and Nicola is playing a very smart line at the moment. Like you I expect the next vote to be in favour

The Brexit agreement almost makes NI unworkable long term, so it will be interesting how that unfolds.

Which is most powerful? on 13:12 - Jan 29 with 1432 viewsTJS

Which is most powerful? on 12:46 - Jan 29 by Keno

Scotland does feel like 'unfinished business' and Nicola is playing a very smart line at the moment. Like you I expect the next vote to be in favour

The Brexit agreement almost makes NI unworkable long term, so it will be interesting how that unfolds.

I'm not that bothered if Scotland and Northern Ireland go as long as I don't have to live in a country called "England and Wales"
Which is most powerful? on 14:20 - Jan 29 with 1398 viewstractordownsouth

Which is most powerful? on 11:49 - Jan 29 by Darth_Koont

I think if the Tories win the next election with a reduced majority/hung parliament or look likely to be overtaken by Labour, they may allow a referendum to throw everything up in the air again. It's likely to provoke nationalist sentiment both sides of the border, which the Tories will benefit from in England and will hurt Labour UK-wide.

Which is most powerful? on 16:06 - Jan 29 with 1326 viewsDarth_Koont

Which is most powerful? on 14:20 - Jan 29 by tractordownsouth

I think if the Tories win the next election with a reduced majority/hung parliament or look likely to be overtaken by Labour, they may allow a referendum to throw everything up in the air again. It's likely to provoke nationalist sentiment both sides of the border, which the Tories will benefit from in England and will hurt Labour UK-wide.

I think this will be done before the next election in 2024. Maybe Johnson tries to throw a spanner in the works by calling an early GE but not sure that would have any real effect or even give pause for thought north of the border anymore.

On a related note, I saw James O’Brien talking about independence as if it was purely a reaction to the CURRENT state of Westminster politics, the government and Brexit. But that’s so wide of the mark it’s unreal. The current state certainly doesn’t make it any better but this really started decades ago and every UK government since has been another nail in the coffin of the UK ... Blair and New Labour a fairly big one given that was meant to be the alternative. And if even centrist opinion-formers like O’Brien are so clueless then I can see the official Unionist campaign doing more harm than good.

Which is most powerful? on 16:06 - Jan 29 with 1325 viewsBlueBadger

Which is most powerful? on 08:58 - Jan 29 by tractordownsouth

This is a really interesting article about the man who ran against Marjorie Taylor Greene in the election. I think that the GOP is going to have a lot of problems trying to get rid of people like this - by embracing Trump, this is essentially what they signed up to.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/10/17/kevin-van-ausdal-qanon-marjorie

Absolutely. In a few years' time we're going to be seeing the tories trying to do the same with the likes of Tom Hunt.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Which is most powerful? on 16:43 - Jan 29 with 1296 viewsjaykay

she is a really nasty piece of work.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Which is most powerful? on 10:46 - Jan 30 with 1228 viewstractordownsouth

Which is most powerful? on 16:43 - Jan 29 by jaykay

she is a really nasty piece of work.

Look who she's mates with...

Which is most powerful? on 10:47 - Jan 30 with 1220 viewstractordownsouth

Which is most powerful? on 16:06 - Jan 29 by Darth_Koont

I think this will be done before the next election in 2024. Maybe Johnson tries to throw a spanner in the works by calling an early GE but not sure that would have any real effect or even give pause for thought north of the border anymore.

On a related note, I saw James O’Brien talking about independence as if it was purely a reaction to the CURRENT state of Westminster politics, the government and Brexit. But that’s so wide of the mark it’s unreal. The current state certainly doesn’t make it any better but this really started decades ago and every UK government since has been another nail in the coffin of the UK ... Blair and New Labour a fairly big one given that was meant to be the alternative. And if even centrist opinion-formers like O’Brien are so clueless then I can see the official Unionist campaign doing more harm than good.

I think the truth is probably somewhere in the middle - discontent and natonalism has been boiling under the surface for years (including under Labour) but the last 10 years have sped up the process.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024