Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
On a lighter note- the tweet from Julia hateful bastard 12:06 - Feb 19 with 1630 viewsBluefish

About how are NASA sending a rover to Mars when she can't visit her neighbours

Wonderful stuff and some wonderful other suggestions on twitter

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

On a lighter note- the tweet from Julia hateful bastard on 12:07 - Feb 19 with 1604 viewsCoco

these people will do anything for attention.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

On a lighter note- the tweet from Julia hateful bastard on 12:10 - Feb 19 with 1600 viewshype313

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

On a lighter note- the tweet from Julia hateful bastard on 12:13 - Feb 19 with 1563 viewsBlueWorldOrder

On a lighter note- the tweet from Julia hateful bastard on 12:10 - Feb 19 by hype313

I have never even heard of this person.

Poll: Should we stop changing kits every season?

On a lighter note- the tweet from Julia hateful bastard on 12:26 - Feb 19 with 1520 viewsBluefish

On a lighter note- the tweet from Julia hateful bastard on 12:10 - Feb 19 by hype313

I liked the tweet that said

Usain Bolt can run the 100m in 9.58 seconds but I am not allowed to sh*t in the street

On a lighter note- the tweet from Julia hateful bastard on 12:28 - Feb 19 with 1509 viewsSitfcB

See her name about a lot, but no idea who she is or what she’s done in life. Just a radio presenter??

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

On a lighter note- the tweet from Julia hateful bastard on 12:30 - Feb 19 with 1498 viewsBluefish

On a lighter note- the tweet from Julia hateful bastard on 12:28 - Feb 19 by SitfcB

See her name about a lot, but no idea who she is or what she’s done in life. Just a radio presenter??

Think possibly started as a news presenter and then tv presenter type. Became columnist for poor rags and then radio and professional hateful right wing trouble maker

There is no way she can even agree with her nonsense but it keeps her on tv despite being haggard

On a lighter note- the tweet from Julia hateful bastard on 12:32 - Feb 19 with 1476 viewsfooters

On a lighter note- the tweet from Julia hateful bastard on 12:28 - Feb 19 by SitfcB

Right-wing rent-a-gob. Will say literally anything for attention. Just like all the rest.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

On a lighter note- the tweet from Julia hateful bastard on 12:37 - Feb 19 with 1459 viewsMattinLondon

On a lighter note- the tweet from Julia hateful bastard on 12:32 - Feb 19 by footers

Right-wing rent-a-gob. Will say literally anything for attention. Just like all the rest.

You mean she hasn’t got legitimate concerns which the liberal media ignore?
Login to get fewer ads

On a lighter note- the tweet from Julia hateful bastard on 12:47 - Feb 19 with 1441 viewsBlueBadger

She's basically Paz with a radio show and tits.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

On a lighter note- the tweet from Julia hateful bastard on 12:49 - Feb 19 with 1427 viewshype313

On a lighter note- the tweet from Julia hateful bastard on 12:47 - Feb 19 by BlueBadger

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

On a lighter note- the tweet from Julia hateful bastard on 12:56 - Feb 19 with 1403 viewsMJallday

On a lighter note- the tweet from Julia hateful bastard on 12:30 - Feb 19 by Bluefish

Think possibly started as a news presenter and then tv presenter type. Became columnist for poor rags and then radio and professional hateful right wing trouble maker

There is no way she can even agree with her nonsense but it keeps her on tv despite being haggard

Basically a Katie Hopkins Mk2

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

On a lighter note- the tweet from Julia hateful bastard on 12:59 - Feb 19 with 1392 viewstractordownsouth

She should have lost all credibility when she compared the government's "stay at home" messaging with Nazi propaganda*

*Yes I know she's always been a fringe oddball but that should've been the final straw

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

On a lighter note- the tweet from Julia hateful bastard on 15:12 - Feb 19 with 1312 viewsbluelagos

Maybe we could all club together and get her a place on the next rocket to Mars.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

On a lighter note- the tweet from Julia hateful bastard on 15:13 - Feb 19 with 1305 viewsfooters

On a lighter note- the tweet from Julia hateful bastard on 15:12 - Feb 19 by bluelagos

Maybe we could all club together and get her a place on the next rocket to Mars.

Or the sun. Can't be too careful.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

On a lighter note- the tweet from Julia hateful bastard on 15:17 - Feb 19 with 1291 viewsbluelagos

On a lighter note- the tweet from Julia hateful bastard on 15:13 - Feb 19 by footers

Yeah, if there is alien life on Mars (and those tea trays on wheels have only been around a bit of it) they could cross breed with her and we could end up with a whole load of JHB/Alien mutants...

As if 2021 isn't bad enough all ready.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

On a lighter note- the tweet from Julia hateful bastard on 15:20 - Feb 19 with 1275 viewsWarkystache

On a lighter note- the tweet from Julia hateful bastard on 12:47 - Feb 19 by BlueBadger

Whenever I read Paz's posts, I always get Richard Littlejohn's voice in my head.

Poll: If we were guaranteed promotion next season, how would you celebrate?
Blog: [Blog] It's Time the Club Pushed On

On a lighter note- the tweet from Julia hateful bastard on 15:42 - Feb 19 with 1230 viewseireblue

On a lighter note- the tweet from Julia hateful bastard on 15:13 - Feb 19 by footers

The Sun quite possibly maybe conscious, why take the risk, it wouldn’t deserve such cruelty
On a lighter note- the tweet from Julia hateful bastard on 16:04 - Feb 19 with 1200 viewsKievthegreat

On a lighter note- the tweet from Julia hateful bastard on 12:56 - Feb 19 by MJallday

Basically a Katie Hopkins Mk2

This. Her career reached new heights when Katie Hopkins was banished to the cold for going to far. She took over her work at trying to be the 'respectable' face if hatred.
On a lighter note- the tweet from Julia hateful bastard on 16:42 - Feb 19 with 1161 viewsleitrimblue

Why do I find that slightly arousing?
On a lighter note- the tweet from Julia hateful bastard on 16:56 - Feb 19 with 1137 viewsBlueBadger

On a lighter note- the tweet from Julia hateful bastard on 15:20 - Feb 19 by Warkystache

Whenever I read Paz's posts, I always get Richard Littlejohn's voice in my head.

I generally picture him looking like Paranoia from Red Dwarf.

https://www.reddwarf.co.uk/features/fiction/paranoia/

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024