Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone seen Coleman's post match interview from last night? 09:45 - Mar 3 with 2049 viewsGarv

With their club media.

Big old sob story about refereeing decisions.

Some valid and the red card did seem harsh. Talks about retiring because he's fed up of seeing favourable decisions go against him.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Anyone seen Coleman's post match interview from last night? on 10:05 - Mar 3 with 1926 viewspointofblue

Yes, because favourable decisions have never gone against us... it happens in football, as annoying as it is.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Anyone seen Coleman's post match interview from last night? on 10:07 - Mar 3 with 1898 viewsChrisd

Yes, he keeps saying he's going to retire due to poor officiating, but yet he's still Accrington's manager. Do love how manager's just blame officials thinking they are going to have perfect games. Perhaps Coleman should focus more on pulling up his own players for diving and play-acting? No doubt if that was given then he'd have said the referee had, had a good game!

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Anyone seen Coleman's post match interview from last night? on 10:07 - Mar 3 with 1895 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Anyone seen Coleman's post match interview from last night? on 10:09 - Mar 3 with 1845 viewsChrisd

Anyone seen Coleman's post match interview from last night? on 10:07 - Mar 3 by BryanPlug

No doubt, he'll say that's part and parcel of the modern game.....so that doesn't count!

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Anyone seen Coleman's post match interview from last night? on 10:10 - Mar 3 with 1820 viewsbluefunk

If it’s true that a team reflects their manager, then the sooner he retires the better. I think the ref did well to avoid being taken in by their antics, so well done Bobby Marley, surely on his way back up the leagues
Anyone seen Coleman's post match interview from last night? on 10:26 - Mar 3 with 1712 viewsBasuco

I thought the referee was pretty consistent with decisions, some soft freekicks and allowing the game to continue at times for both teams, Accrington were very quick to hit the ground when they lost the ball, the defender tackled from behind and was nowhere near the ball so definite red card, the only problem is we will see that same tackle another day and no card.
Anyone seen Coleman's post match interview from last night? on 10:32 - Mar 3 with 1651 viewsSitfcB

He seems a great footballing bloke and good at Accrington but he is a cry baby when he loses.

He was going on about that ‘foul’ on his keeper when it was more of a foul on Parrott.

Did enjoy it when he said he was gonna be contacting Mike Jones. Reminded me of someone.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Anyone seen Coleman's post match interview from last night? on 10:33 - Mar 3 with 1642 viewspointofblue

I lose a lot of sympathy for his whining about Baxter being ‘clattered’ - whilst unfortunate I haven’t seen any other report saying that was a fortunate decision which went our way. It was a 50/50 and he just came out the wrong side of it.

And because of this I have my doubts about all the other so called ‘blatant’ decisions which have gone against them. And their impressions of Tom Daley in the second half drains me of any sympathy whatsoever.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone seen Coleman's post match interview from last night? on 10:34 - Mar 3 with 1638 viewsdirtyboy

In his pre-match talk he was saying about not having any penalties, ironic that (I think I'm right in saying) that we got our very first penaly against them? Certainly conceded a few!

Why would you talk about getting penalties before a match? As if it's something you're trying to get each game rather than concentrating on putting the ball away first, if a penalty comes along, all well and good.

Did feel a bit sorry for them on the red card to be honest.
Anyone seen Coleman's post match interview from last night? on 10:40 - Mar 3 with 1600 viewsclive_baker

Anyone seen Coleman's post match interview from last night? on 10:05 - Mar 3 by pointofblue

Yes, because favourable decisions have never gone against us... it happens in football, as annoying as it is.

And we all moan about them, to be fair to him.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Anyone seen Coleman's post match interview from last night? on 10:45 - Mar 3 with 1551 viewsGarv

Anyone seen Coleman's post match interview from last night? on 10:07 - Mar 3 by Chrisd

Yes, he keeps saying he's going to retire due to poor officiating, but yet he's still Accrington's manager. Do love how manager's just blame officials thinking they are going to have perfect games. Perhaps Coleman should focus more on pulling up his own players for diving and play-acting? No doubt if that was given then he'd have said the referee had, had a good game!

I actually think he'd admit it was soft but that it's okay because it evened things up. And then the whole cycle starts again.

Anyone seen Coleman's post match interview from last night? on 10:47 - Mar 3 with 1532 viewsGarv

Anyone seen Coleman's post match interview from last night? on 10:10 - Mar 3 by bluefunk

If it’s true that a team reflects their manager, then the sooner he retires the better. I think the ref did well to avoid being taken in by their antics, so well done Bobby Marley, surely on his way back up the leagues

For the purpose of a balanced argument should we be pointing out how much Norwood and Edwards fall over during games?

Anyone seen Coleman's post match interview from last night? on 10:50 - Mar 3 with 1481 viewsGarv

Anyone seen Coleman's post match interview from last night? on 10:34 - Mar 3 by dirtyboy

In his pre-match talk he was saying about not having any penalties, ironic that (I think I'm right in saying) that we got our very first penaly against them? Certainly conceded a few!

Why would you talk about getting penalties before a match? As if it's something you're trying to get each game rather than concentrating on putting the ball away first, if a penalty comes along, all well and good.

Did feel a bit sorry for them on the red card to be honest.

The problem is now you can get a penalty despite there being minimal to no contact and there being next to no danger of a goal being scored, so players will just take their chance because they know it's more likely they'll get a free kick from 12 yards than them scoring from open play.

Anyone seen Coleman's post match interview from last night? on 10:51 - Mar 3 with 1473 viewsBasuco

Anyone seen Coleman's post match interview from last night? on 10:33 - Mar 3 by pointofblue

I lose a lot of sympathy for his whining about Baxter being ‘clattered’ - whilst unfortunate I haven’t seen any other report saying that was a fortunate decision which went our way. It was a 50/50 and he just came out the wrong side of it.

And because of this I have my doubts about all the other so called ‘blatant’ decisions which have gone against them. And their impressions of Tom Daley in the second half drains me of any sympathy whatsoever.

Coleman probably included the McConville dive decision, when his own team mate said on commentary "it was a dive, he does it all the time in training".
Anyone seen Coleman's post match interview from last night? on 10:53 - Mar 3 with 1455 viewschrismakin

Anyone seen Coleman's post match interview from last night? on 10:07 - Mar 3 by BryanPlug

I'm surprised they've seen that red as an attempt at getting the ball. Parrots ahead of him. He has no chance of getting the ball and hacked him down knowing he had no other choice

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Anyone seen Coleman's post match interview from last night? on 10:55 - Mar 3 with 1448 viewsRobTheMonk

Anyone seen Coleman's post match interview from last night? on 10:33 - Mar 3 by pointofblue

It was just a collision in my eyes. Baxter had gone full superman and smashed into Parrott if anything.
Anyone seen Coleman's post match interview from last night? on 11:19 - Mar 3 with 1342 viewsbluefunk

Anyone seen Coleman's post match interview from last night? on 10:47 - Mar 3 by Garv

For the purpose of a balanced argument should we be pointing out how much Norwood and Edwards fall over during games?

Nope, not interested in balance here,
Anyone seen Coleman's post match interview from last night? on 11:21 - Mar 3 with 1327 viewsDinDjarin

Anyone seen Coleman's post match interview from last night? on 10:32 - Mar 3 by SitfcB

He seems a great footballing bloke and good at Accrington but he is a cry baby when he loses.

He was going on about that ‘foul’ on his keeper when it was more of a foul on Parrott.

Did enjoy it when he said he was gonna be contacting Mike Jones. Reminded me of someone.

I thought it was red. No way he could get the ball unless his legs were 10ft long so was a foul with no attempt to play the ball stopping a clear goal scoring opportunity. Red card.

Also agree I thought it was another pan when their keeper got injured but not seen it back.
Anyone seen Coleman's post match interview from last night? on 11:24 - Mar 3 with 1302 viewsHipsterectomy

I liked his dig at us that we were great for '12 minutes' - the guy was sent off in the 16th min and we dominated the half after that lol

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024