Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
anyone doing a "final party" or bbq sunday? 10:47 - Jul 9 with 3090 viewstextbackup

wondered on peoples plans for the big event.

kids school have told everyone that register will run to 10am so kids can get a bit more kip if they stay up and watch, which I thought was a great touch.

all gone into school in football kits today, or red and white clothing, little outbreaks of 8/9/10 year olds singing footballs coming home, grabs the heart things like that for me, a proper togetherness

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

anyone doing a "final party" or bbq sunday? on 10:58 - Jul 9 with 2181 viewsDeano69

Was going to, now have a Self Isolating daughter, so no.....

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

anyone doing a "final party" or bbq sunday? on 11:09 - Jul 9 with 2142 viewshoppy

and of course, this...

Edit: I think it was this one actually...

[Post edited 9 Jul 2021 11:12]

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

anyone doing a "final party" or bbq sunday? on 11:13 - Jul 9 with 2116 viewsclive_baker

Whole of my work has been told to take Monday morning off, win or lose.

I saw some examples of some primary schools on the local news doing similar, you love to see it.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

anyone doing a "final party" or bbq sunday? on 11:15 - Jul 9 with 2104 viewsitfcjoe

I'm going to butlins on Monday so am off as it is, which is handy

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

anyone doing a "final party" or bbq sunday? on 11:16 - Jul 9 with 2099 viewshoppy

anyone doing a "final party" or bbq sunday? on 10:58 - Jul 9 by Deano69

Was going to, now have a Self Isolating daughter, so no.....

Oh no. How long has she got left to isolate?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

anyone doing a "final party" or bbq sunday? on 11:23 - Jul 9 with 2053 viewsMetal_Hacker

Supposed to be in Regional Meeting Monday morning - travelling from Sheffield to Manchester via the Snake Pass wasn't something I was looking forward to Monday win or lose

For once the business has seen sense and have cancelled all Regional Meetings nationally this Monday

A few cans of Guinness will be lining my stomach

Poll: If it were one or the other

anyone doing a "final party" or bbq sunday? on 11:30 - Jul 9 with 2034 viewsJakeITFC

I got a ticket this morning, so a similar day to Wednesday I imagine (but hopefully with some dancing in a fountain at Trafalgar Square to end the day).
anyone doing a "final party" or bbq sunday? on 11:38 - Jul 9 with 1995 viewstextbackup

anyone doing a "final party" or bbq sunday? on 11:30 - Jul 9 by JakeITFC

I got a ticket this morning, so a similar day to Wednesday I imagine (but hopefully with some dancing in a fountain at Trafalgar Square to end the day).

we've booked up a room at liv street travel lodge, so no fannying about to get back for trains

Login to get fewer ads

anyone doing a "final party" or bbq sunday? on 11:38 - Jul 9 with 1990 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

My isolating ends on Saturday which is ideal.

Plan is to arrive at the pub (10 of us) at 1pm on Sunday, all day on it and a curry and then watch as football comes home. What a belter.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

anyone doing a "final party" or bbq sunday? on 11:40 - Jul 9 with 1975 viewsabracaDOBRA_

anyone doing a "final party" or bbq sunday? on 11:38 - Jul 9 by textbackup

we've booked up a room at liv street travel lodge, so no fannying about to get back for trains

You got tickets?
anyone doing a "final party" or bbq sunday? on 11:41 - Jul 9 with 1968 viewstextbackup

anyone doing a "final party" or bbq sunday? on 11:40 - Jul 9 by abracaDOBRA_

You got tickets?

fortunately yes..... I promise to sing my very loudest for all Town/England fans that aren't there, that want to be

anyone doing a "final party" or bbq sunday? on 11:43 - Jul 9 with 1953 viewsJakeITFC

Yeah me and Arbs staying in there too - I'm heading up tonight as I'm at Lord's for the cricket tomorrow too.
anyone doing a "final party" or bbq sunday? on 11:44 - Jul 9 with 1941 viewsKieran_Knows

Travel Lodge Covent Garden for us! We booked last week, and the price has now gone up x5!

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

anyone doing a "final party" or bbq sunday? on 11:44 - Jul 9 with 1939 viewstextbackup

anyone doing a "final party" or bbq sunday? on 11:43 - Jul 9 by JakeITFC

Yeah me and Arbs staying in there too - I'm heading up tonight as I'm at Lord's for the cricket tomorrow too.

happy days, we'll walk back to the hotel, soaked from the fountain, together then

anyone doing a "final party" or bbq sunday? on 11:46 - Jul 9 with 1926 viewstextbackup

anyone doing a "final party" or bbq sunday? on 11:44 - Jul 9 by Kieran_Knows

Travel Lodge Covent Garden for us! We booked last week, and the price has now gone up x5!

jeeeez..... liv street was only 39.99! HH for breakfast, proper scummy start to the monday as euro champions

anyone doing a "final party" or bbq sunday? on 11:47 - Jul 9 with 1913 viewsKieran_Knows

anyone doing a "final party" or bbq sunday? on 11:46 - Jul 9 by textbackup

jeeeez..... liv street was only 39.99! HH for breakfast, proper scummy start to the monday as euro champions

Ours was £35 a room (2 to a room), so buzzing with that. Looked last night and was £145. Ridiculous! Just a short walk back from Trafalgar Square fountain for us, ha!

We'll probably head HH for breakfast on Sunday morning, if we're allowed in of course!
[Post edited 9 Jul 2021 11:48]

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

anyone doing a "final party" or bbq sunday? on 11:47 - Jul 9 with 1911 viewsearlsgreenblue

Yup, bbq, pool party, got a fellow twtd’er coming over for a few weeks, espetada, ribs, etc anyone else want to come?
anyone doing a "final party" or bbq sunday? on 11:48 - Jul 9 with 1908 viewsabracaDOBRA_

anyone doing a "final party" or bbq sunday? on 11:41 - Jul 9 by textbackup

fortunately yes..... I promise to sing my very loudest for all Town/England fans that aren't there, that want to be

Love it, how did u get them? Got an allocated time to try today but not confident
anyone doing a "final party" or bbq sunday? on 11:54 - Jul 9 with 1868 viewstextbackup

anyone doing a "final party" or bbq sunday? on 11:48 - Jul 9 by abracaDOBRA_

Love it, how did u get them? Got an allocated time to try today but not confident

my mate got them weeks ago when final tickets came on the portal, to the normal folk!
the gamble paid off

anyone doing a "final party" or bbq sunday? on 12:00 - Jul 9 with 1824 viewsPrideOfTheEast

How did you get back the other night, or did you stay over?

Must have been a problem for anybody trying to catch a train.
anyone doing a "final party" or bbq sunday? on 12:01 - Jul 9 with 1808 viewsabracaDOBRA_

anyone doing a "final party" or bbq sunday? on 11:54 - Jul 9 by textbackup

my mate got them weeks ago when final tickets came on the portal, to the normal folk!
the gamble paid off

Ahhh I see, nice one. Well enjoy it, not jealous at all!
anyone doing a "final party" or bbq sunday? on 12:02 - Jul 9 with 1801 views05Jchamb

anyone doing a "final party" or bbq sunday? on 11:48 - Jul 9 by abracaDOBRA_

Got mine this morning in the England sale and the FF had gone but cat 3 were still up. When is your window?
anyone doing a "final party" or bbq sunday? on 12:05 - Jul 9 with 1784 viewsabracaDOBRA_

anyone doing a "final party" or bbq sunday? on 12:02 - Jul 9 by 05Jchamb

Got mine this morning in the England sale and the FF had gone but cat 3 were still up. When is your window?

2 o'clock. Hopefully still some left, not willing to pay cat1/2
anyone doing a "final party" or bbq sunday? on 12:07 - Jul 9 with 1766 viewshype313

Didn't you get the invite? We're all going to Phil's en masse, he's promised us a hog roast, unlimited Ghost Ship's and a Burger Van to arrive at 10.

Buzzing.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

anyone doing a "final party" or bbq sunday? on 12:08 - Jul 9 with 1764 views05Jchamb

anyone doing a "final party" or bbq sunday? on 12:05 - Jul 9 by abracaDOBRA_

2 o'clock. Hopefully still some left, not willing to pay cat1/2

If you’re in the travel club sale, my advice is get on the portal early and log in. Then you can paste your code as soon as the email comes in.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024