Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is there a football person on Twitter more bitter than Richard Keys? 16:02 - Sep 7 with 4096 viewsIllinoisblue

His tweets (and his blog) bring all the salt.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Is there a football person on Twitter more bitter than Richard Keys? on 19:00 - Sep 7 with 3727 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Awful presenter.... iffy 90s sports jackets (usually red or green) and a pair of slacks so grey they the were almost a comment on his screen presence

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Is there a football person on Twitter more bitter than Richard Keys? on 19:53 - Sep 7 with 3598 viewsIllinoisblue

Is there a football person on Twitter more bitter than Richard Keys? on 19:00 - Sep 7 by BlueandTruesince82

Awful presenter.... iffy 90s sports jackets (usually red or green) and a pair of slacks so grey they the were almost a comment on his screen presence

His blog is spectacular. Partridge on steroids.

https://www.richardajkeys.com/index.php/blog

62 - 78 - 81

Is there a football person on Twitter more bitter than Richard Keys? on 20:00 - Sep 7 with 3569 viewspelles321

Is there a football person on Twitter more bitter than Richard Keys? on 19:53 - Sep 7 by Illinoisblue

There are some great stories about him on the Quickly Kevin…. Will he score? Podcast. I’m sure they’re not all true, but none would surprise me! I think lots on here listen already, but anyone who doesn’t and likes 90s football should begin downloading it!
Is there a football person on Twitter more bitter than Richard Keys? on 20:05 - Sep 7 with 3543 viewsMetal_Hacker

Sexist little urchin alongside his mate Andy Gray too if memory serves me right

Poll: If it were one or the other

Is there a football person on Twitter more bitter than Richard Keys? on 20:07 - Sep 7 with 3534 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I still find it abit mad he was having an affair with his daughters best mate.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Is there a football person on Twitter more bitter than Richard Keys? on 20:21 - Sep 7 with 3476 viewsmartinwellbourne

I first recall seeing him doing a stint as About Anglia's sports presenter in the early eighties,he didn't hang around fortunately,the bright lights of Norwich couldnt hold him for long.
Is there a football person on Twitter more bitter than Richard Keys? on 21:49 - Sep 7 with 3263 viewsNW10_Tractor

If you still want you Richard Keys and Andy Gray fix they still present the “soccer Saturday” programme on BEIN sports 1 English - made for the English speakers in the Middle East…

He does like to drop those narky comments about where he “worked before…”

They also have Nigel de Jong who also talks decent football tactics…

Harlesden's Arrogantly Talented with the Skill Abilities And not a bad goalkeeper either....
Poll: How would you like Town to win the league

Is there a football person on Twitter more bitter than Richard Keys? on 22:11 - Sep 7 with 3189 viewsIllinoisblue

Is there a football person on Twitter more bitter than Richard Keys? on 20:00 - Sep 7 by pelles321

There are some great stories about him on the Quickly Kevin…. Will he score? Podcast. I’m sure they’re not all true, but none would surprise me! I think lots on here listen already, but anyone who doesn’t and likes 90s football should begin downloading it!

Cheers, will give that a look

62 - 78 - 81

Login to get fewer ads

Is there a football person on Twitter more bitter than Richard Keys? on 22:14 - Sep 7 with 3172 viewsIllinoisblue

Is there a football person on Twitter more bitter than Richard Keys? on 20:07 - Sep 7 by The_Romford_Blue

And while his wife was ill, too, allegedly.

62 - 78 - 81

Is there a football person on Twitter more bitter than Richard Keys? on 23:18 - Sep 7 with 3050 viewsjaykay

i think the reason he was fired "was just banter by sky"
that was what it is was, only banter

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Is there a football person on Twitter more bitter than Richard Keys? on 23:49 - Sep 7 with 3006 viewstextbackup

Is there a football person on Twitter more bitter than Richard Keys? on 20:07 - Sep 7 by The_Romford_Blue

while his wife was very very ill, I think I read

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Is there a football person on Twitter more bitter than Richard Keys? on 01:18 - Sep 8 with 2930 viewsRyorry

Wonder how much his mate Ian Ladyman bunged him to big up his piece in the Daily Fail?

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Is there a football person on Twitter more bitter than Richard Keys? on 07:41 - Sep 8 with 2720 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Is there a football person on Twitter more bitter than Richard Keys? on 19:53 - Sep 7 by Illinoisblue

For half a second, I thought the 2nd article was about Rommy.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Is there a football person on Twitter more bitter than Richard Keys? on 08:42 - Sep 8 with 2614 viewsvilanovablue

The dumbest thing is that he is in the documentary but for as long as you'd expect a presenter of MNF to be which is about 10 seconds!
Is there a football person on Twitter more bitter than Richard Keys? on 08:55 - Sep 8 with 2592 viewschicoazul

Have to admire his fortitude, I don’t think many people get as much stick on Twitter as he does & come back for more. I worked with his cousin for a while and can confirm if nothing else that the Keys are a very hirsute family.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Is there a football person on Twitter more bitter than Richard Keys? on 12:10 - Sep 8 with 2422 viewsMediocre_Quick

Is there a football person on Twitter more bitter than Richard Keys? on 20:05 - Sep 7 by Metal_Hacker

The female assistant they abused is a family friend of ours, and she was devastated about what it did to her confidence, now she's back and doing better than ever, unlike this pair of tw*ts, where are they now? Nowhere
Is there a football person on Twitter more bitter than Richard Keys? on 12:15 - Sep 8 with 2388 viewsHipsterectomy

I read the Athletic story about him from a while ago. It sounds like Andy Gray was quite humbled by their experience and tried to remove himself from the spotlight whereas Keys has taken on a professional troll persona. He was talking about living in Dubai I think or Qatar and how much better it is than the U.K.

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Is there a football person on Twitter more bitter than Richard Keys? on 13:26 - Sep 8 with 2271 viewsitfcjoe

Is there a football person on Twitter more bitter than Richard Keys? on 12:10 - Sep 8 by Mediocre_Quick

The female assistant they abused is a family friend of ours, and she was devastated about what it did to her confidence, now she's back and doing better than ever, unlike this pair of tw*ts, where are they now? Nowhere

Where are they know? Earning millions a year living in absolute luxury in the Middle East

Whilst they may not be on Sky any more, they haven't really got their comeuppance so to speak

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Is there a football person on Twitter more bitter than Richard Keys? on 18:52 - Sep 8 with 2040 viewsjontysnut

Is there a football person on Twitter more bitter than Richard Keys? on 20:05 - Sep 7 by Metal_Hacker

His hairy hands made him look like Oddbod in Carry on Screaming
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024