Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So...Morsy is our only hope...according Honest Paul... 18:24 - Sep 11 with 1011 viewsOriginalMarkyP

'I know the personnel in the building. I know the players we’ve got to come in. I know the characteristics of the Samy Morsy-type, for example. Everything that we lacked today will be there times 10 from him. There will be no performances like that when he’s in the team.'

It'll be different with Morsy...yeah, he'll sort it out!

What did you say a few days ago about Walton'?

“He’s had promotions, has been successful and brings that winning mentality to the group, which is something we’ve probably lacked in the early games. You need a winning mentality and leadership qualities on a football field.”

Oh. Yeah. That was evident.

Poll: After our 7 goal thrashing of Needham should we?
Blog: Sounds Better in a Song

So...Morsy is our only hope...according Honest Paul... on 18:30 - Sep 11 with 932 viewsJ2BLUE

That Morsy comment...that really is amazing.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

So...Morsy is our only hope...according Honest Paul... on 18:35 - Sep 11 with 887 viewsJDB23

So...Morsy is our only hope...according Honest Paul... on 18:30 - Sep 11 by J2BLUE

Shocking admission really. Basically saying the only way we’ll achieve anything is by relying on a single player who we only barely got through the door last minute. That’s no way to build a team and certainly no way to give confidence to the rest of the players.
So...Morsy is our only hope...according Honest Paul... on 18:35 - Sep 11 with 877 viewsPlums

If we’ve made 19 signings and our success depends on one player, then something is desperately wrong with the balance of the squad. If (heaven forbid) Morsy gets injured then is he saying we’re done for?
If so, that’s nonsensical and very worrying.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

So...Morsy is our only hope...according Honest Paul... on 18:38 - Sep 11 with 837 viewsBeckets

So...Morsy is our only hope...according Honest Paul... on 18:35 - Sep 11 by JDB23

Shocking admission really. Basically saying the only way we’ll achieve anything is by relying on a single player who we only barely got through the door last minute. That’s no way to build a team and certainly no way to give confidence to the rest of the players.

He’s giving the impression of a man out of his depth.
He also said that.... on 18:41 - Sep 11 with 788 viewsBloots

So...Morsy is our only hope...according Honest Paul... on 18:30 - Sep 11 by J2BLUE

....he wasn't worried about our start.

He should fook off for that comment alone.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

So...Morsy is our only hope...according Honest Paul... on 18:41 - Sep 11 with 787 viewsBiGDonnie

Is he taking the p!ss? He signed every player in the team…

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

So...Morsy is our only hope...according Honest Paul... on 18:43 - Sep 11 with 747 viewschrismakin

What are the players we've still got to come in?
Morsy and Celina doesn't suddenly transform the side it'll help but it's 2 players

Is he referring to Toto? Nolan? Norwood?
I'd say Fraser but he doesnt seem to rate him as a 10 despite buying him

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

So...Morsy is our only hope...according Honest Paul... on 18:45 - Sep 11 with 719 viewsLankHenners

We're going to hit Lambert's 'we'll be better when we play some more away games where the fans don't put the players under as much pressure' before too long.

Feel a bit for Morsy - sold when he was happy to stay at 'Boro, drops down a division, can't play because he's suspended, the team he's come into is playing woefully, and now he's been tasked with single-handedly turning the ship around.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Login to get fewer ads

So...Morsy is our only hope...according Honest Paul... on 18:48 - Sep 11 with 688 viewsstrikalite

Brilliant, so we lose Morsey through injury then what? Because you know it could easily happen..
So...Morsy is our only hope...according Honest Paul... on 18:50 - Sep 11 with 655 viewsGuthrum

So...Morsy is our only hope...according Honest Paul... on 18:43 - Sep 11 by chrismakin

What are the players we've still got to come in?
Morsy and Celina doesn't suddenly transform the side it'll help but it's 2 players

Is he referring to Toto? Nolan? Norwood?
I'd say Fraser but he doesnt seem to rate him as a 10 despite buying him

Morsy (if what we're told is true) will be a major help towards solving the defensive problem.

Fot that matter, Nsiala will shore things up at the back, too. Putting himself in the way will at least reduce the 'keeper's chances of making an error.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

So...Morsy is our only hope...according Honest Paul... on 19:03 - Sep 11 with 579 viewsThe_Realist_09

So...Morsy is our only hope...according Honest Paul... on 18:50 - Sep 11 by Guthrum

Morsy (if what we're told is true) will be a major help towards solving the defensive problem.

Fot that matter, Nsiala will shore things up at the back, too. Putting himself in the way will at least reduce the 'keeper's chances of making an error.

I agree. Worrying that we're relying on one player, but I think it will change the balance alot.

Rekeem was extremely lazy tracking back today and Evans isn't much of a tackler either.
So...Morsy is our only hope...according Honest Paul... on 19:13 - Sep 11 with 529 viewsreusersfreekicks

Desperate
So...Morsy is our only hope...according Honest Paul... on 19:17 - Sep 11 with 497 viewsSwansea_Blue

This isn't a comment on his ability, but if anyone hasn't worked out he talks total bollox in pressers they haven't been paying attention. That's not his main job though, so I'm not too worried about that.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

So...Morsy is our only hope...according Honest Paul... on 19:21 - Sep 11 with 471 viewsFevsBCFC

So...Morsy is our only hope...according Honest Paul... on 19:17 - Sep 11 by Swansea_Blue

This isn't a comment on his ability, but if anyone hasn't worked out he talks total bollox in pressers they haven't been paying attention. That's not his main job though, so I'm not too worried about that.

Almost as if the manager didn’t approve of every one of the 19 players brought in 👀👀👀
So...Morsy is our only hope...according Honest Paul... on 19:24 - Sep 11 with 449 viewsN2_Blue

So...Morsy is our only hope...according Honest Paul... on 18:35 - Sep 11 by JDB23

It's a horrendous comment and is now showing the desperation of Cook. What does that make the players he has signed and have played feel like.

Doesn't do Morsy any favours as well.

Today's performance was the day i changed my stance on Cook and lost faith but hearing these comments also confirms that i just don't think this is working for him. He's desperate...once managers become desperate the writing is on the wall and its only a matter of time before it ends.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024