Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is social media down ? 20:14 - Oct 4 with 2487 viewsPippin1970

Tried doing WhatsApp work group but nothing.
Is social media down ? on 20:18 - Oct 4 with 2070 viewspointofblue

https://news.sky.com/story/whatsapp-facebook-and-instagram-down-for-tens-of-thou

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Is social media down ? on 20:19 - Oct 4 with 2064 viewsFixed_It

Yep. All part of Gav's plan for world domination...

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Is social media down ? on 20:23 - Oct 4 with 2047 viewsbazza

Kevin bridges tweet made me laugh.., sort it out @Facebook @instagram etc, before someone ends up reading a book..
Is social media down ? on 20:25 - Oct 4 with 2017 viewsgtsb1966

Baby boom in nine months time then.
Is social media down ? on 20:29 - Oct 4 with 1977 viewsKeno

Is social media down ? on 20:25 - Oct 4 by gtsb1966

Baby boom in nine months time then.

That’s nice of you to offer but I’m washing my hair tonight

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Is social media down ? on 20:33 - Oct 4 with 1955 viewsgtsb1966

Is social media down ? on 20:29 - Oct 4 by Keno

I'm a Jaffa and you're not my type
Is social media down ? on 20:39 - Oct 4 with 1924 viewshype313

Is social media down ? on 20:29 - Oct 4 by Keno

Makes a change from a headache.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Is social media down ? on 20:40 - Oct 4 with 1922 viewsFtnfwest

Well there’s only one thing for it then as this forums still working, what did you have for dinner?
Login to get fewer ads

Is social media down ? on 20:42 - Oct 4 with 1900 viewsKeno

Is social media down ? on 20:39 - Oct 4 by hype313

Makes a change from a headache.

I know a good cure for a headache

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Is social media down ? on 20:53 - Oct 4 with 1842 viewsnoggin

FFS. I just reset my phone 10 times, trying to sort it out.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Is social media down ? on 20:58 - Oct 4 with 1819 viewsSitfcB

Is social media down ? on 20:33 - Oct 4 by gtsb1966

I'm a Jaffa and you're not my type

Jaffa cake?

Or is it a biscuit?

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Is social media down ? on 21:03 - Oct 4 with 1790 viewsPippin1970

One of my work colleagues phoned me. I said its working fine but you need to unplug Internet to reboot. Done it five times now and getting annoyed lol.
[Post edited 4 Oct 2021 21:20]
Is social media down ? on 21:10 - Oct 4 with 1730 viewsRyorry

Wouldn't be too fussed if f'book stayed down forever - plenty more ethical platforms & ways of staying in touch with people & groups are around these days.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Is social media down ? on 21:30 - Oct 4 with 1634 viewsManchesterblue

Brexit innit.

Is social media down ? on 21:47 - Oct 4 with 1560 viewsIllinoisblue

FB whistle blower allegations one day, FB servers down the next. Nothing to see here, move along

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Is social media down ? on 22:05 - Oct 4 with 1484 viewsJ2BLUE

Is social media down ? on 21:10 - Oct 4 by Ryorry

Wouldn't be too fussed if f'book stayed down forever - plenty more ethical platforms & ways of staying in touch with people & groups are around these days.

If I had said this about Twitter without the ethics bit you would have downvoted me!

I'd love to see Facebook and Twitter die. Although something worse will take its place. Social media is toxic to society.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Is social media down ? on 22:43 - Oct 4 with 1380 viewsRyorry

Is social media down ? on 22:05 - Oct 4 by J2BLUE

If I had said this about Twitter without the ethics bit you would have downvoted me!

I'd love to see Facebook and Twitter die. Although something worse will take its place. Social media is toxic to society.

That's because Twitter is 1,000 x better than fb (I'm not pretending it's perfect either, it obviously isn't, but then neither is TWTD!)

You want to kill something that the Dalai Lama, Barack Obama, John Simpson, Andy Burnham, Eddie Marsan, and thousands more really top people are on & who are free to contact - just don't join, but please leave the rest of us free to access its multiple benefits on a daily basis - including it being the only way I could get BT to respond to my issues when my landline was down 13 times over several months in 2020 & no mobile signal at home.

*Edited for grammar
[Post edited 4 Oct 2021 22:45]

Is social media down ? on 22:52 - Oct 4 with 1356 viewsbazza

Is social media down ? on 22:43 - Oct 4 by Ryorry

That's because Twitter is 1,000 x better than fb (I'm not pretending it's perfect either, it obviously isn't, but then neither is TWTD!)

You want to kill something that the Dalai Lama, Barack Obama, John Simpson, Andy Burnham, Eddie Marsan, and thousands more really top people are on & who are free to contact - just don't join, but please leave the rest of us free to access its multiple benefits on a daily basis - including it being the only way I could get BT to respond to my issues when my landline was down 13 times over several months in 2020 & no mobile signal at home.

*Edited for grammar
[Post edited 4 Oct 2021 22:45]

Everyone is free to contact.. I bet you would get the same response tho whether you contacted them on social media or by post.. no reply. With the exception of Maybe Andy burnham
Is social media down ? on 23:06 - Oct 4 with 1307 viewsRyorry

Is social media down ? on 22:52 - Oct 4 by bazza

Everyone is free to contact.. I bet you would get the same response tho whether you contacted them on social media or by post.. no reply. With the exception of Maybe Andy burnham

None of the above people, nor millions of others, are available for me to contact by any other means. I do not have their phone numbers or addresses, funnily enough, and I choose not to use other social media.

I got zero response from BT by any other means as I was obviously unable to phone them and they did not respond to any emails. You want me to have got emergency repairs to my phone done by writing to BT through the *post*?!! 😂 Please don't show your ignorance any further.
[Post edited 4 Oct 2021 23:09]

Is social media down ? on 23:15 - Oct 4 with 1274 viewsbazza

Is social media down ? on 23:06 - Oct 4 by Ryorry

None of the above people, nor millions of others, are available for me to contact by any other means. I do not have their phone numbers or addresses, funnily enough, and I choose not to use other social media.

I got zero response from BT by any other means as I was obviously unable to phone them and they did not respond to any emails. You want me to have got emergency repairs to my phone done by writing to BT through the *post*?!! 😂 Please don't show your ignorance any further.
[Post edited 4 Oct 2021 23:09]

I don’t think I said that.. although it is possible. 😂
Is social media down ? on 23:21 - Oct 4 with 1247 viewsRyorry

Is social media down ? on 23:15 - Oct 4 by bazza

I don’t think I said that.. although it is possible. 😂

I did get a reply from John Simpson actually, who then followed me; also from Eddie Marson. Ignored by the Dalai Lama (who I'd disagreed with about human happiness!). Haven't tweeted to President Obama or Andy Burnham (yet!)

Is social media down ? on 23:24 - Oct 4 with 1234 viewsbazza

Is social media down ? on 23:21 - Oct 4 by Ryorry

I did get a reply from John Simpson actually, who then followed me; also from Eddie Marson. Ignored by the Dalai Lama (who I'd disagreed with about human happiness!). Haven't tweeted to President Obama or Andy Burnham (yet!)

I actually read it as the Dalai Lama and OJ Simpson at a glance on your original reply .. I thought that was a rather random combination 😂
Is social media down ? on 23:38 - Oct 4 with 1209 viewsfactual_blue

Is social media down ? on 20:40 - Oct 4 by Ftnfwest

Well there’s only one thing for it then as this forums still working, what did you have for dinner?

Gav will be pointing out to Phil that 'it's best to take your time with them there upgrades, otherwise this is what happens'.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Is social media down ? on 07:10 - Oct 5 with 1106 viewsStuartBrett8

Barack Obama follows me on twitter, no idea why? He's not liked any of my music/video content though :/

Stop the world, I want to get off
Poll: What should we do with Frank Nouble?

Is social media down ? on 11:33 - Oct 5 with 1008 viewsRyorry

Is social media down ? on 07:10 - Oct 5 by StuartBrett8

Barack Obama follows me on twitter, no idea why? He's not liked any of my music/video content though :/

Well if it wasn't for your music, must be for your wit, charm & intellect then!

The 'likes' button technically often doesn't work, I've noticed. You click it, it shows as highlighted, but disappears later & you have to redo (if you even see it's gone, which most wouldn't bother to check).

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024