Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Latest TWTD post suggests Harris is the only contender 14:01 - Dec 10 with 1746 viewskizaitfc

Seems to have ruled everyone else out...

Any other names you want to throw in Phil?

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Latest TWTD post suggests Harris is the only contender on 14:02 - Dec 10 with 1360 viewsIllinoisblue

Sounds like Harris is the new boss from that story

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Latest TWTD post suggests Harris is the only contender on 14:02 - Dec 10 with 1352 viewsJ2BLUE

No it doesn't. Try actually reading it.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Latest TWTD post suggests Harris is the only contender on 14:02 - Dec 10 with 1360 viewsPhilTWTD

I just went through the names that are out there. Will be plenty we don't know about.
Latest TWTD post suggests Harris is the only contender on 14:03 - Dec 10 with 1338 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Latest TWTD post suggests Harris is the only contender on 14:02 - Dec 10 by Illinoisblue

Sounds like Harris is the new boss from that story

Thought the same. Every single manager Phil's basically gone 'NOPE'. Some of them quite happy about though. Lennon for example.
[Post edited 10 Dec 2021 14:04]
Latest TWTD post suggests Harris is the only contender on 14:04 - Dec 10 with 1312 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Latest TWTD post suggests Harris is the only contender on 14:02 - Dec 10 by PhilTWTD

I just went through the names that are out there. Will be plenty we don't know about.

Who would you like Phil?
Latest TWTD post suggests Harris is the only contender on 14:04 - Dec 10 with 1301 viewsjayessess

Trying to think of anyone who's been mentioned who's not off the list...
Anthony Barry?
Neil Warnock?

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Latest TWTD post suggests Harris is the only contender on 14:04 - Dec 10 with 1298 viewsBseaBlue

Latest TWTD post suggests Harris is the only contender on 14:02 - Dec 10 by PhilTWTD

Must be the case. The club seem to be doing a good job of keeping potential targets close to their chest which makes a change from previous times!
Latest TWTD post suggests Harris is the only contender on 14:05 - Dec 10 with 1283 viewshomer_123

Latest TWTD post suggests Harris is the only contender on 14:04 - Dec 10 by abracaDOBRA_

Who would you like Phil?

I think the article makes that quite clear.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Login to get fewer ads

Latest TWTD post suggests Harris is the only contender on 14:07 - Dec 10 with 1240 viewskizaitfc

Latest TWTD post suggests Harris is the only contender on 14:02 - Dec 10 by J2BLUE

No it doesn't. Try actually reading it.

Based on that story, who else is in the running then?

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Latest TWTD post suggests Harris is the only contender on 14:07 - Dec 10 with 1229 viewskizaitfc

You must have names? Whose cars have been in the car park?

Latest TWTD post suggests Harris is the only contender on 14:09 - Dec 10 with 1200 viewsJ2BLUE

Latest TWTD post suggests Harris is the only contender on 14:07 - Dec 10 by kizaitfc

Based on that story, who else is in the running then?

It doesn't mention names.

Does say the club are in no rush etc. Also Harris has applied. Not that he's the target.

Ashton has said it will be a wide search and he will go through applications etc. Quite clear we have not targeted Harris.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Latest TWTD post suggests Harris is the only contender on 14:10 - Dec 10 with 1182 viewskizaitfc

Latest TWTD post suggests Harris is the only contender on 14:03 - Dec 10 by abracaDOBRA_

Thought the same. Every single manager Phil's basically gone 'NOPE'. Some of them quite happy about though. Lennon for example.
[Post edited 10 Dec 2021 14:04]

Absolutely very glad to see some names have had the red marker put through them, lets hope it stays that way

Latest TWTD post suggests Harris is the only contender on 14:11 - Dec 10 with 1175 viewsPhilTWTD

Latest TWTD post suggests Harris is the only contender on 14:05 - Dec 10 by homer_123

I think the article makes that quite clear.

Does it? I'm really not sure, to be honest. Mogga would have been great but never going to happen given where he is. Other than that, would have liked Liam Manning, but don't think that's likely from what I hear, but no one else really springs out at me.
Latest TWTD post suggests Harris is the only contender on 14:13 - Dec 10 with 1111 viewsBloomBlue

And is it only going to be those managers who apply for the job or is the club going to be going for a manager already in a role and doing well who won't apply (because they're in a role already) aka Preston did with Lowe?
Latest TWTD post suggests Harris is the only contender on 14:15 - Dec 10 with 1087 viewsPrideOfTheEast

Gary Monk hasn't been mentioned has he? Would imagine he'd have applied.
Latest TWTD post suggests Harris is the only contender on 14:17 - Dec 10 with 1052 viewshomer_123

Latest TWTD post suggests Harris is the only contender on 14:11 - Dec 10 by PhilTWTD

Does it? I'm really not sure, to be honest. Mogga would have been great but never going to happen given where he is. Other than that, would have liked Liam Manning, but don't think that's likely from what I hear, but no one else really springs out at me.

Just kidding Phil!

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Latest TWTD post suggests Harris is the only contender on 14:18 - Dec 10 with 1041 viewsSitfcB

No Warnock mentioned? It’s gonna be him then.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Latest TWTD post suggests Harris is the only contender on 14:19 - Dec 10 with 1025 viewsPhilTWTD

Latest TWTD post suggests Harris is the only contender on 14:15 - Dec 10 by PrideOfTheEast

Gary Monk hasn't been mentioned has he? Would imagine he'd have applied.

You may well be right, will be plenty of that sort of profile who are interested.
Latest TWTD post suggests Harris is the only contender on 14:21 - Dec 10 with 979 viewsPhilTWTD

Latest TWTD post suggests Harris is the only contender on 14:13 - Dec 10 by BloomBlue

And is it only going to be those managers who apply for the job or is the club going to be going for a manager already in a role and doing well who won't apply (because they're in a role already) aka Preston did with Lowe?

I'm sure it'll go beyond just those who apply.
Latest TWTD post suggests Harris is the only contender on 14:22 - Dec 10 with 955 viewsacj

It’s gonna be Shefki, and he’s gunna run down the touchline and do his dive goal celebration every time we score.

Poll: Will Town score again this season?

Latest TWTD post suggests Harris is the only contender on 14:24 - Dec 10 with 921 viewsfooters

Latest TWTD post suggests Harris is the only contender on 14:19 - Dec 10 by PhilTWTD

You may well be right, will be plenty of that sort of profile who are interested.

Bloody hope not.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Latest TWTD post suggests Harris is the only contender on 14:27 - Dec 10 with 878 viewsPrideOfTheEast

Latest TWTD post suggests Harris is the only contender on 14:24 - Dec 10 by footers

Bloody hope not.

He's done ok hasn't he? Coaching type who would suit the structure.
Latest TWTD post suggests Harris is the only contender on 14:43 - Dec 10 with 783 viewsberkstractorboy

It doesn't say that. I think if the club were honestly that keen on Harris it would be done by now. No other club in the way so could have had talks wrapped up and get him in the door. The fact it hasn't I would think means he is by no means 1st choice and there are lots of other discussions going on.

I think we all need to recognise that its actually the importance of the collective staff coming with the manager/head coach that is important. If Cook had more experienced coaching staff I would have wanted him to stay due to lack of better options. The fact Cook so stubborn not to accept he needed more/different help coaching made me doubt he could really change the fortunes of the team. If Morsy and Co really cared about Cook so much maybe they should have worked harder and if they want to blame the formation/tactics then they surely don't really want to play for Cook.
Latest TWTD post suggests Harris is the only contender on 14:45 - Dec 10 with 766 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Latest TWTD post suggests Harris is the only contender on 14:27 - Dec 10 by PrideOfTheEast

He's done ok hasn't he? Coaching type who would suit the structure.

No. A good season and a bit at Swansea and disaster in every job since

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Latest TWTD post suggests Harris is the only contender on 14:48 - Dec 10 with 733 viewsBeckets

Latest TWTD post suggests Harris is the only contender on 14:21 - Dec 10 by PhilTWTD

I'm sure it'll go beyond just those who apply.

No mention of Karl Robinson in your piece. Should we read anything into that?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024