Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nice to see that the Spectator are keeping their sanity over this. 15:01 - Jan 13 with 657 viewsBlueBadger

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/is-partygate-a-remainer-plot-

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Nice to see that the Spectator are keeping their sanity over this. on 15:04 - Jan 13 with 619 viewsStokieBlue

Let's hope the Tweet from Adonis is correct and that if Boris goes, Brexit goes.

What a wonderful day that would be.

SB

Avatar - IC484 - Horsehead and Flame Nebulae

Nice to see that the Spectator are keeping their sanity over this. on 15:04 - Jan 13 with 618 viewstractordownsouth

Rees-Mogg made a similar comment regarding Douglas Ross on Iain Dale's LBC show last night. He claimed that Ross had never supported the PM and then when it was pointed out that actually he'd voted for Johnson in the leadership election, Rees-Mogg panicked and eventually said "well he didn't vote Brexit"

#notacult

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Nice to see that the Spectator are keeping their sanity over this. on 15:07 - Jan 13 with 596 viewsBlueNomad

Nice to see that the Spectator are keeping their sanity over this. on 15:04 - Jan 13 by tractordownsouth

Rees-Mogg made a similar comment regarding Douglas Ross on Iain Dale's LBC show last night. He claimed that Ross had never supported the PM and then when it was pointed out that actually he'd voted for Johnson in the leadership election, Rees-Mogg panicked and eventually said "well he didn't vote Brexit"

#notacult

R-M is currently achieving the near impossible and making himself looking increasingly stupid each time he opens his mouth.
Nice to see that the Spectator are keeping their sanity over this. on 15:09 - Jan 13 with 586 viewsclive_baker

Nice to see that the Spectator are keeping their sanity over this. on 15:04 - Jan 13 by StokieBlue

Let's hope the Tweet from Adonis is correct and that if Boris goes, Brexit goes.

What a wonderful day that would be.

SB

As much as I would like to see it, I really cannot see anyone pushing to rejoin after all this is said and done.

As regrettable as it is, tt feels to me like we've made our sh1tty bed so we just need to get as comfy as we can now. I don't think I've got the emotional energy for all of that.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Nice to see that the Spectator are keeping their sanity over this. on 15:09 - Jan 13 with 581 viewstractordownsouth

Nice to see that the Spectator are keeping their sanity over this. on 15:07 - Jan 13 by BlueNomad

R-M is currently achieving the near impossible and making himself looking increasingly stupid each time he opens his mouth.

If I'd paid 30k a year for a child to go to Eton and he turned out like Rees-Mogg I'd be searching for a receipt pretty quickly.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Nice to see that the Spectator are keeping their sanity over this. on 15:10 - Jan 13 with 579 viewsBlueBadger

Nice to see that the Spectator are keeping their sanity over this. on 15:04 - Jan 13 by tractordownsouth

#notacult

You appear to have made a spelling error in your hashtag there...

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Nice to see that the Spectator are keeping their sanity over this. on 15:11 - Jan 13 with 576 viewsBlueBadger

Nice to see that the Spectator are keeping their sanity over this. on 15:09 - Jan 13 by tractordownsouth

If I'd paid 30k a year for a child to go to Eton and he turned out like Rees-Mogg I'd be searching for a receipt pretty quickly.

I swear, if Eton was a state school, it'd be in special measures by now, given the amount of utterly worthless dimwits it churns out.

Nice to see that the Spectator are keeping their sanity over this. on 15:12 - Jan 13 with 567 viewsHARRY10

Anyone reading the Spectator will know their audience is not too bright. Most are a sort of Toby Young, without the charm. His stuff on Free schools is worth a read - well up there with anything Private Eye prints.

So we have to believe that 'Remainers' contrived to send out an email, round up around 40 staff and even the bloated one himself to break the law. And, In fact it would appear they did it on a number of occasions.

Yep, they thought it would help - to get rid of the biggest electoral asset in years. A buffoon who has brought contempt for the Tory Party, ridicule across the country and Europe and has sent their ratings in the polls plummeting.

And they are supposed to want rid of him - ...... really ?
Login to get fewer ads

Nice to see that the Spectator are keeping their sanity over this. on 15:12 - Jan 13 with 566 viewsCotty

What an awful awful column
Nice to see that the Spectator are keeping their sanity over this. on 15:13 - Jan 13 with 560 viewsBlueBadger

Nice to see that the Spectator are keeping their sanity over this. on 15:12 - Jan 13 by Cotty

Sorry, I thought I'd zipped up after leaving the bog.

Nice to see that the Spectator are keeping their sanity over this. on 15:13 - Jan 13 with 559 viewsJ2BLUE

Deal.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Nice to see that the Spectator are keeping their sanity over this. on 15:19 - Jan 13 with 520 viewsBlueBadger

Nice to see that the Spectator are keeping their sanity over this. on 15:12 - Jan 13 by HARRY10

Anyone reading the Spectator will know their audience is not too bright. Most are a sort of Toby Young, without the charm. His stuff on Free schools is worth a read - well up there with anything Private Eye prints.

So we have to believe that 'Remainers' contrived to send out an email, round up around 40 staff and even the bloated one himself to break the law. And, In fact it would appear they did it on a number of occasions.

Yep, they thought it would help - to get rid of the biggest electoral asset in years. A buffoon who has brought contempt for the Tory Party, ridicule across the country and Europe and has sent their ratings in the polls plummeting.

And they are supposed to want rid of him - ...... really ?

Sorry, I'm still struggling with 'Toby Young without the charm'.

Nice to see that the Spectator are keeping their sanity over this. on 15:20 - Jan 13 with 512 viewsCaptainAhab

Nice to see that the Spectator are keeping their sanity over this. on 15:10 - Jan 13 by BlueBadger

You appear to have made a spelling error in your hashtag there...

Switch the l and the n and it's perfect
Nice to see that the Spectator are keeping their sanity over this. on 15:21 - Jan 13 with 512 viewsfooters

Maxwell - and the people roll up for a good hanging by footers 30 Dec 2021 21:06
That's no surprise. The Spectator is a publication for tw@ts, by tw@ts.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Nice to see that the Spectator are keeping their sanity over this. on 15:24 - Jan 13 with 493 viewsgiant_stow

Nice to see that the Spectator are keeping their sanity over this. on 15:12 - Jan 13 by Cotty

Given that prick Cummings started this latest party scandal off by his blog, it doesn't even make sense - just mindless & emotional lashing out at the meanies attacking at their mangled hero.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Nice to see that the Spectator are keeping their sanity over this. on 15:41 - Jan 13 with 449 viewsHARRY10

Nice to see that the Spectator are keeping their sanity over this. on 15:09 - Jan 13 by clive_baker

As much as I would like to see it, I really cannot see anyone pushing to rejoin after all this is said and done.

As regrettable as it is, tt feels to me like we've made our sh1tty bed so we just need to get as comfy as we can now. I don't think I've got the emotional energy for all of that.

It will be a slow reurn, something we are already seeing as the obsracles that were so much part of it are quietly being dismantled.

What there is no stomach for is shortage of workers , cosrly hold ups at ports and lords knows how much red tapem regulation and form filling trhat new exists.

The visa system has proven to be next to useless goofs are being delayed causing shortage and higher costs. Watch how incrementally brexit is being rolled back and the country opens itself up for business again. Turning inward on itself like some N Korean isolationist stated was never going to work.

And you only have to look at the all singing and dancing trade deal with India - which at best will increase trade by 0.12% and will require umpteen visa for Indian workers and students is a sign of where the UK is at currently. The US has lifted much of it's tariffs with EU steel, but not with the UK. And there is not any trade deal likely forthcoming.

At some point the UK will have to once again become a global power.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024