Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The irony of Accrington chairman calling Morsy a sh!t house 19:11 - Jan 22 with 2767 viewsBLUEBEAT

The entire Accrington Stanley club is built on sh!t housery

Poll: W or W

The irony of Accrington chairman calling Morsy a sh!t house on 19:15 - Jan 22 with 2720 viewspointofblue

It's alright, we'll over-pay for one of their players again in the summer and help finance another club house.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

The irony of Accrington chairman calling Morsy a sh!t house on 19:17 - Jan 22 with 2708 viewsIllinoisblue

And what’s this nonsense from ex ref Halsey saying there could be retrospective action against Morsy? Get in the fooking bin

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

The irony of Accrington chairman calling Morsy a sh!t house on 19:17 - Jan 22 with 2687 viewsgtsb1966

The irony of Accrington chairman calling Morsy a sh!t house on 19:15 - Jan 22 by pointofblue

It's alright, we'll over-pay for one of their players again in the summer and help finance another club house.

Hahaha. In all seriousness though McKenna wasn't actually over complimentary about their style of play and quite right too.
[Post edited 22 Jan 2022 19:18]
The irony of Accrington chairman calling Morsy a sh!t house on 19:18 - Jan 22 with 2674 viewsWicklowBlue

The irony of Accrington chairman calling Morsy a sh!t house on 19:17 - Jan 22 by Illinoisblue

And what’s this nonsense from ex ref Halsey saying there could be retrospective action against Morsy? Get in the fooking bin

Perhaps why he is an ex ref?
The irony of Accrington chairman calling Morsy a sh!t house on 19:20 - Jan 22 with 2635 viewsCheltenham_Blue

The irony of Accrington chairman calling Morsy a sh!t house on 19:17 - Jan 22 by Illinoisblue

The FA can and do issue retrospective bans. Matty Golden at Coventry most recently, got a 2 game ban from the FA.

If he has punched him, and thats what it looks like, Andy Holt is exactly the sort of person to make an official complaint.
[Post edited 22 Jan 2022 19:21]

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

The irony of Accrington chairman calling Morsy a sh!t house on 19:25 - Jan 22 with 2573 viewsEastTownBlue

The irony of Accrington chairman calling Morsy a sh!t house on 19:20 - Jan 22 by Cheltenham_Blue

The FA can and do issue retrospective bans. Matty Golden at Coventry most recently, got a 2 game ban from the FA.

If he has punched him, and thats what it looks like, Andy Holt is exactly the sort of person to make an official complaint.

Indeed. Although they can't do restrospective action if any of the officials (including the fourth official) saw the incident.

If the FA do progress with it then a four match ban is on the cards.
The irony of Accrington chairman calling Morsy a sh!t house on 19:28 - Jan 22 with 2533 viewsZXBlue

The irony of Accrington chairman calling Morsy a sh!t house on 19:25 - Jan 22 by EastTownBlue

Indeed. Although they can't do restrospective action if any of the officials (including the fourth official) saw the incident.

They will need a much better bit of video than the one i have seen so far....
The irony of Accrington chairman calling Morsy a sh!t house on 19:29 - Jan 22 with 2511 viewssolemio

The irony of Accrington chairman calling Morsy a sh!t house on 19:18 - Jan 22 by WicklowBlue

Perhaps why he is an ex ref?

Mr Halsey from Welwyn Garden City is an ex-ref because of his age!
Login to get fewer ads

The irony of Accrington chairman calling Morsy a sh!t house on 19:31 - Jan 22 with 2465 viewsIllinoisblue

The irony of Accrington chairman calling Morsy a sh!t house on 19:28 - Jan 22 by ZXBlue

They will need a much better bit of video than the one i have seen so far....

Exactly. Just a tangle of arms and the clown in the red shirt acts like he’s been hit by a train.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

The irony of Accrington chairman calling Morsy a sh!t house on 19:39 - Jan 22 with 2390 viewsChurchman

The irony of Accrington chairman calling Morsy a sh!t house on 19:29 - Jan 22 by solemio

And his failing eyesight, presumably.

There was nothing in that bar amateur dramatics and I don’t think it’s for the AS Chairman to stir it up either. They’re just whining because Morsy basically called them tinpot after the first game.
The irony of Accrington chairman calling Morsy a sh!t house on 20:20 - Jan 22 with 2225 viewsEastTownBlue

The irony of Accrington chairman calling Morsy a sh!t house on 19:29 - Jan 22 by solemio

Correct. Although it would have been nice if he hadn't incorrectly turned down a first half penalty appeal in the play off first leg at Bolton in 1999. But I'm not bitter.
The irony of Accrington chairman calling Morsy a sh!t house on 20:35 - Jan 22 with 2130 viewsFightingEssex

The irony of Accrington chairman calling Morsy a sh!t house on 19:20 - Jan 22 by Cheltenham_Blue

If that’s a punch by today’s standards then I imagine most men will be eaten alive in brawls. Absolutely nothing tough and the theatre afterwards was equally laughable.

Poll: Next Ipswich Town manager?

The irony of Accrington chairman calling Morsy a sh!t house on 20:40 - Jan 22 with 2105 viewssohamblue74

The irony of Accrington chairman calling Morsy a sh!t house on 20:20 - Jan 22 by EastTownBlue

Correct. Although it would have been nice if he hadn't incorrectly turned down a first half penalty appeal in the play off first leg at Bolton in 1999. But I'm not bitter.

Totally agree. I'm still cross about that one. Plus Mark Ward diving for a pen for West Ham in 1986. That effectively relegated us and led to Terry Butcher leaving. Don't get me started on Ruud van cheating Nisterhorseface which got us relegated in 2001 either.
The irony of Accrington chairman calling Morsy a sh!t house on 20:44 - Jan 22 with 2083 viewsDeano69

Perhaps they will also review the shoulder charge Donacien was very lucky not to get injured by or the elbow Celina received in the head

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

The irony of Accrington chairman calling Morsy a sh!t house on 21:13 - Jan 22 with 1982 viewsChurchman

The irony of Accrington chairman calling Morsy a sh!t house on 20:40 - Jan 22 by sohamblue74

Totally agree. I'm still cross about that one. Plus Mark Ward diving for a pen for West Ham in 1986. That effectively relegated us and led to Terry Butcher leaving. Don't get me started on Ruud van cheating Nisterhorseface which got us relegated in 2001 either.

That Ruud Van Nistelballbag bloke found it funny too. The swine was doing it most weeks and got clean away with it thanks to Fergie’s ‘influence’. Never forgotten that one.

Dean Saunders for Liverpuddle cheating us for a penalty in 92. Never forgotten or forgiven. As for that Charlton player assaulting one of ours on New Years Day in 2002, it was as clear as day. I was only 50 yards away freezing to death in that rotten little stand. We’d have won that game if the cheat had been rightly sent off.

Not that I remember these things…..
The irony of Accrington chairman calling Morsy a sh!t house on 21:27 - Jan 22 with 1899 viewsIpswichKnight

Can we add that cheating T0$$er Robbie Savage getting Serenity sent off for a punch at Leicester. At least they had the decency to miss the penalty.
The irony of Accrington chairman calling Morsy a sh!t house on 21:36 - Jan 22 with 1842 viewsSteve_M

The irony of Accrington chairman calling Morsy a sh!t house on 20:20 - Jan 22 by EastTownBlue

I know, I was in the home and for that one. I forgot at the time.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

The irony of Accrington chairman calling Morsy a sh!t house on 06:24 - Jan 23 with 1496 viewsBluespeed225

The irony of Accrington chairman calling Morsy a sh!t house on 21:13 - Jan 22 by Churchman

That Ruud Van Nistelballbag bloke found it funny too. The swine was doing it most weeks and got clean away with it thanks to Fergie’s ‘influence’. Never forgotten that one.

Dean Saunders for Liverpuddle cheating us for a penalty in 92. Never forgotten or forgiven. As for that Charlton player assaulting one of ours on New Years Day in 2002, it was as clear as day. I was only 50 yards away freezing to death in that rotten little stand. We’d have won that game if the cheat had been rightly sent off.

Not that I remember these things…..

I must say in Saunders defence, I don’t think he looked for it, just really poor reffing! It was lovely tackle. Phil Whelan?
[Redacted] on 07:15 - Jan 23 with 1430 viewsvictorywilhappen

The irony of Accrington chairman calling Morsy a sh!t house on 20:35 - Jan 22 by FightingEssex

If that’s a punch by today’s standards then I imagine most men will be eaten alive in brawls. Absolutely nothing tough and the theatre afterwards was equally laughable.

[Redacted]
The irony of Accrington chairman calling Morsy a sh!t house on 07:29 - Jan 23 with 1396 viewsEly_Blue

The irony of Accrington chairman calling Morsy a sh!t house on 20:44 - Jan 22 by Deano69

Perhaps they will also review the shoulder charge Donacien was very lucky not to get injured by or the elbow Celina received in the head

Or their striker leaving his foot in on Walton

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

The irony of Accrington chairman calling Morsy a sh!t house on 08:05 - Jan 23 with 1324 viewsChurchman

The irony of Accrington chairman calling Morsy a sh!t house on 06:24 - Jan 23 by Bluespeed225

I must say in Saunders defence, I don’t think he looked for it, just really poor reffing! It was lovely tackle. Phil Whelan?

Dean Saunders saw the ball disappearing and Whelan’s leg and went down like an Accrington sniper victim. Saunders had a reputation for diving and was a shifty looking bloke anyway. Ample evidence for me! Guilty.

It definitely was Phil Whelan. It was a good game too. We played really well that night and left me at the time thinking ‘hello, we could have a decent season here’.
The irony of Accrington chairman calling Morsy a sh!t house on 09:03 - Jan 23 with 1216 viewsEdmundo

The irony of Accrington chairman calling Morsy a sh!t house on 19:25 - Jan 22 by EastTownBlue

Two of theirs shou have seen red: we need to get those reports in as well.

Poll: Will our competitors in the Championship "find us out" in 2nd half of season
Blog: Blue Sky Thinking

The irony of Accrington chairman calling Morsy a sh!t house on 09:19 - Jan 23 with 1174 viewsNBVJohn

The irony of Accrington chairman calling Morsy a sh!t house on 19:15 - Jan 22 by pointofblue

If memory serves me correctly, Halsey is not a credible witness.

I am sure that it was him who was itching to send a Town player off (think it was Liam Trotter) in a cup game v Portsmouth at PR a few years back.

It was alleged at the time that ‘arry had been busily influencing the 4th official.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024