Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Biden what’s the point? 08:53 - Feb 25 with 4240 viewsBobsthename

An old dithering character who in my opinion is unsure what is happening around him 75% of the time the Yanks are flawed having him as their President in all honesty Trump was right Putin saw American withdrawal from Afghanistan as a weakness in the manor it was done therefore they became less threatening.
I’m afraid the Americans can only resort to sanctions in this Russian invasion of Ukraine Nato also i think Putins threat of Nuclear war has frightened the life out of everybody in the west,Biden is pretty much a flaw.
Feel sorry for the Ukrainians.
Biden what’s the point? on 08:56 - Feb 25 with 1976 viewsnoggin

Is that the same Trump who planned to withdraw from Afghanistan even earlier?

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Biden what’s the point? on 09:00 - Feb 25 with 1946 viewsBobsthename

Biden what’s the point? on 08:56 - Feb 25 by noggin

Is that the same Trump who planned to withdraw from Afghanistan even earlier?

Didn’t Trump say an organised withdrawal was in order and to take all the weapons not leave weapons behind to rearm the terrorist in afghanistan and around the world.
Biden what’s the point? on 09:02 - Feb 25 with 1924 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

How ageist.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Biden what’s the point? on 09:04 - Feb 25 with 1907 viewsZXBlue

This is all made up isn't it?
Biden what’s the point? on 09:04 - Feb 25 with 1908 viewsBobsthename

Biden what’s the point? on 09:02 - Feb 25 by The_Flashing_Smile

How ageist.

Sorry but it’s true i’m 60 but it’s a fact.
Biden what’s the point? on 09:05 - Feb 25 with 1901 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Biden what’s the point? on 09:04 - Feb 25 by Bobsthename

No "in my opinion" is not a fact.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Biden what’s the point? on 09:06 - Feb 25 with 1906 viewsGuthrum

The US withdrawal from Afghanistan and its timetable was agreed by Trump's administration. Biden actually postponed for a few months. The manner of it was inevitable from the beginning.

The thought of nuclear war should be terrifying. Nobody wins that one. It's always the problem when faced by a leader who is prepared to sacrifice the whole of his people for his own ambitions and place in history (especially when they themselves will be safe in a bunker).

Biden might not have the sharp manner of a modern, soundbite media performer, but he is neither stupid nor running the country alone. Sanctions are the most effective way of hitting Russia immediately, short of pitching unprepared into a global war with 'unprecedented consequences', as Putin put it.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Biden what’s the point? on 09:06 - Feb 25 with 1901 viewsblueasfook

As i recall the Russian's didnt fare too well in Afghanistan either.

Its a country that cant be changed. Taliban just go to ground and then re-appear to take over when the occupiers have gone.

Elite Poster. TWTD Hottest Poster (1999, 2000, 2001).
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

Login to get fewer ads

Biden what’s the point? on 09:06 - Feb 25 with 1898 viewsjeera

You do know Trump supports Putin?

No, of course you don't.

Otherwise you wouldn't be spouting this nonsense.

And it's manner, not manor.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Biden what’s the point? on 09:19 - Feb 25 with 1849 viewsBobsthename

Biden what’s the point? on 09:06 - Feb 25 by jeera

You do know Trump supports Putin?

No, of course you don't.

Otherwise you wouldn't be spouting this nonsense.

And it's manner, not manor.

It’s not nonsense boy it’s what’s happening just because my views don’t fall in line with yours everyone is entitled to an opinion who made you board police is that part of your brain in your avatar?
Of course not.
Biden what’s the point? on 09:23 - Feb 25 with 1820 viewsjeera

Biden what’s the point? on 09:19 - Feb 25 by Bobsthename

It’s not nonsense boy it’s what’s happening just because my views don’t fall in line with yours everyone is entitled to an opinion who made you board police is that part of your brain in your avatar?
Of course not.

I'm not a boy you simpleton.

What I said isn't my opinion.

Those are facts.

Learn to read and write.
[Post edited 25 Feb 2022 9:24]

Biden what’s the point? on 09:24 - Feb 25 with 1799 viewsnoggin

Of course not.

What?

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Biden what’s the point? on 09:26 - Feb 25 with 1767 viewsjeera

Biden what’s the point? on 09:24 - Feb 25 by noggin

What?

You can see why he has a short name.

And two letters, one syllable.

Biden what’s the point? on 09:27 - Feb 25 with 1762 viewsZXBlue

Of course not.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Correct.

Not everyone's opinion is reasoned, justified, informed or correct.

No one is entitled not to be called out on their opinion. Especially when it is nonsensical.
Biden what’s the point? on 09:28 - Feb 25 with 1748 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Of course not.

You remind me of my Sister.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Biden what’s the point? on 09:30 - Feb 25 with 1739 viewsSwansea_Blue

Biden what’s the point? on 09:28 - Feb 25 by Cheltenham_Blue

You remind me of my Sister.

Your sister’s called Bob? What’s it short for?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Biden what’s the point? on 09:31 - Feb 25 with 1728 viewsjeera

Biden what’s the point? on 09:30 - Feb 25 by Swansea_Blue

Your sister’s called Bob? What’s it short for?

Kate!

Biden what’s the point? on 09:38 - Feb 25 with 1677 viewsGlasgowBlue

Biden what’s the point? on 09:06 - Feb 25 by Guthrum

The US withdrawal from Afghanistan and its timetable was agreed by Trump's administration. Biden actually postponed for a few months. The manner of it was inevitable from the beginning.

The thought of nuclear war should be terrifying. Nobody wins that one. It's always the problem when faced by a leader who is prepared to sacrifice the whole of his people for his own ambitions and place in history (especially when they themselves will be safe in a bunker).

Biden might not have the sharp manner of a modern, soundbite media performer, but he is neither stupid nor running the country alone. Sanctions are the most effective way of hitting Russia immediately, short of pitching unprepared into a global war with 'unprecedented consequences', as Putin put it.

It’s was Trump’s decision and it was Trump’s timetable, but Biden handled the withdrawal awfully.

His comments that “ Americans should not die in a war that the afghan army aren’t willing to fight for themselves” was despicable.

50,000 Afghan troops have died fighting the Taliban in the last 7 years. In that same period the Americans lost 270 military personnel. Each one obviously a tragedy.

There were no American deaths in Afghanistan since February 2020. A small presence with air support would have ensured continued safety for the Afghan people.

And Biden showed his hand regarding Afghanistan long before becoming President.
[Post edited 25 Feb 2022 9:39]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Biden what’s the point? on 09:40 - Feb 25 with 1650 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Biden what’s the point? on 09:31 - Feb 25 by jeera

Kate!

Spot on.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Biden what’s the point? on 09:46 - Feb 25 with 1626 viewsBloomBlue

It wasn't Afghanistan 1) it was Crimea where the West let him get away with invasion 2) he has been at war with Ukraine ever since in 2 regions and again nothing has been done to kick him out. 3) Syria, lots of threats from the West but nothing to stop him 4) he has the supplies of oil and gas and other European countries rely upon that and EU countries have stopped drilling for more gas which means even more reliance upon Russian gas 5) he has been saving up for this for years in preparing for a full invasion to beat any sanctions and the West have had our eyes closed to that. 6) he has been building up his military strength while many countires have been cutting back 7) Unfortunately countries have also been fighting COVID and it has weakened them financially perfect opportunity for Putin

In fairness to Biden he has been telling the world for months Russia was getting ready for an invasion and many European Countries ignored it because Putin said he wouldn't invade

Conversely in fairness to EU countries like Germany if they kick them out of SWIFT the Russian's will turn the gas off which will have huge impact to the German people. I don't agree with not excluding them from SWIFT but if gas supplied ran out in this country and people were going cold would the public accept it or complain?
Biden what’s the point? on 10:08 - Feb 25 with 1571 viewsGuthrum

Biden what’s the point? on 09:38 - Feb 25 by GlasgowBlue

It’s was Trump’s decision and it was Trump’s timetable, but Biden handled the withdrawal awfully.

His comments that “ Americans should not die in a war that the afghan army aren’t willing to fight for themselves” was despicable.

50,000 Afghan troops have died fighting the Taliban in the last 7 years. In that same period the Americans lost 270 military personnel. Each one obviously a tragedy.

There were no American deaths in Afghanistan since February 2020. A small presence with air support would have ensured continued safety for the Afghan people.

And Biden showed his hand regarding Afghanistan long before becoming President.
[Post edited 25 Feb 2022 9:39]

Altho the reason there were no US deaths after that date was because Trump's agreement with the Taliban included them not fighting each other, leaving the latter free to regroup and crush their rivals.

Without a proper government in Khabul (rather than a bunch of factional warlords on the make), there was never any chance of an orderly withdrawal, no stable authority to leave the country to. That boat sailed very early in the Western occupation.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Biden what’s the point? on 10:11 - Feb 25 with 1559 viewsSwansea_Blue

I expect Putin's view of what he can get away with is coloured by more than how badly Biden and the US allies handled the withdrawal of Afghanistan. For a start, since Putin has been president, there's been ineffectual international opposition to Asad in Syria, the Boko Haram islamists in Nigeria, and Omar al-Bashir in Darfur, to name just a few. See also China's continued ethnic cleansing of the Uyghurs too, with very little/no consequence.

I suspect the threat of nuclear war has frightened the life out of everyone. I've no idea how he'd respond if threatened militarily (and presumably that would risk bringing China into it to?).

Economic sanctions do seem wholly insufficient - I'd be very satisfying to wipe him off the map! They may work though, I'm not really sure. America seem to have gone further than they have before with their sanctions so far. Ours are meaningless, but there's pressure on the government to do more, so we'll see.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Biden what’s the point? on 10:22 - Feb 25 with 1531 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Biden what’s the point? on 09:04 - Feb 25 by Bobsthename

So you are dithering old fool who can't follow what's going on and whose opinion is invalid.

The big difference is that Biden has a lot of advisers around him.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Biden what’s the point? on 10:29 - Feb 25 with 1490 viewsEwan_Oozami

"Bobs the name, spouting negativity is my game"....

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Biden what’s the point? on 10:43 - Feb 25 with 1461 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Biden what’s the point? on 10:22 - Feb 25 by Nthsuffolkblue

So you are dithering old fool who can't follow what's going on and whose opinion is invalid.

The big difference is that Biden has a lot of advisers around him.

Hoist by your own logic and you choose a downvote?

You are a strange one!

EDIT: You do realise how the media works to present the image that they want to present don't you?
[Post edited 25 Feb 2022 10:44]

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024