Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just a reminder, Covid is still very much alive and well 12:11 - Mar 17 with 2352 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Thought I was immune having got this far without getting it, but have today.

Also, I used up our last swab so Lady Dollers went to a few local chemists looking for more tests, but had a bit of a job as people are snapping them up before you have to pay (March 31st).

In one, a woman shouted at her "why you still wearing a mask"? Then shouted the same at the staff, who were also wearing them. WTF is wrong with some people? How does it even affect her if others choose to wear them. Beyond stupid.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Just a reminder, Covid is still very much alive and well on 12:15 - Mar 17 with 2011 viewsBlueBadger

You can still order them online via post, appreciate that doesn't;t help you today though. They generally turn up in under three days.

https://www.gov.uk/order-coronavirus-rapid-lateral-flow-tests
[Post edited 17 Mar 2022 12:20]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Just a reminder, Covid is still very much alive and well on 12:17 - Mar 17 with 1982 viewsblueasfook

Aww, that's sad news.

Hope your missus will be OK

Elite Poster. TWTD Hottest Poster (1999, 2000, 2001).
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

Just a reminder, Covid is still very much alive and well on 12:20 - Mar 17 with 1948 viewsEdwardStone

Get well soon....I hope it is a mild dose
Just a reminder, Covid is still very much alive and well on 12:24 - Mar 17 with 1929 viewsbelgablue

We tested positive for the first time at the weekend. Also thought we'd escaped it.

When did people start testing negative? Aside from fatigue I feel ok, but still testing positive which is making me question the logic of the five day quarantine which has come in.

Poll: Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer?

Just a reminder, Covid is still very much alive and well on 12:26 - Mar 17 with 1923 viewsBlueBadger

Just a reminder, Covid is still very much alive and well on 12:15 - Mar 17 by BlueBadger

You can still order them online via post, appreciate that doesn't;t help you today though. They generally turn up in under three days.

Plus, get well soon. I'm on enforced days off due to a dose. I've literally been a bit 'coldy'. If it wasn't for my LFT result, I'd be in work, right now.
[Post edited 17 Mar 2022 12:27]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Just a reminder, Covid is still very much alive and well on 12:27 - Mar 17 with 1917 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Just a reminder, Covid is still very much alive and well on 12:26 - Mar 17 by BlueBadger

Plus, get well soon. I'm on enforced days off due to a dose. I've literally been a bit 'coldy'. If it wasn't for my LFT result, I'd be in work, right now.

Felt like I had a cold yesterday + achy body, today sore throat as well so did the test. Two very solid lines, no doubt! Still managed to get 3 on wordle though 😉

Just a reminder, Covid is still very much alive and well on 12:28 - Mar 17 with 1901 viewsbelgablue

Just a reminder, Covid is still very much alive and well on 12:26 - Mar 17 by BlueBadger

Wish my father law applied that logic before becoming a local superspreader. Felt coldy after going to the rugger, didn't test. Infuriating.

Poll: Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer?

Just a reminder, Covid is still very much alive and well on 12:28 - Mar 17 with 1897 viewsBlueBadger

Just a reminder, Covid is still very much alive and well on 12:27 - Mar 17 by The_Flashing_Smile

Felt like I had a cold yesterday + achy body, today sore throat as well so did the test. Two very solid lines, no doubt! Still managed to get 3 on wordle though 😉

I refuse to Wordle on principle over *those* colours.

Login to get fewer ads

Just a reminder, Covid is still very much alive and well on 12:30 - Mar 17 with 1832 viewsGlasgowBlue

Just a reminder, Covid is still very much alive and well on 12:27 - Mar 17 by The_Flashing_Smile

Two solid lines won't help unblock your nose dollers.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Just a reminder, Covid is still very much alive and well on 12:35 - Mar 17 with 1819 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Just a reminder, Covid is still very much alive and well on 12:30 - Mar 17 by GlasgowBlue

Two solid lines won't help unblock your nose dollers.

Ha, those days are behind me sadly but I'm sure that would make me feel a lot better!

Just a reminder, Covid is still very much alive and well on 12:38 - Mar 17 with 1789 viewsusm

Just a reminder, Covid is still very much alive and well on 12:24 - Mar 17 by belgablue

We tested positive for the first time at the weekend. Also thought we'd escaped it.

When did people start testing negative? Aside from fatigue I feel ok, but still testing positive which is making me question the logic of the five day quarantine which has come in.

I was neg after 5 days, but Mrs was 11 days and she felt a lot worse than me. Fortunately I was fine, just had mild cold symptoms for a day or two. Still feel a bit heavy legged after 10 days but nothing to write home about.

FOYSC
Poll: Did Broad just get a hat trick without realising ?

Just a reminder, Covid is still very much alive and well on 13:27 - Mar 17 with 1571 viewsChurchman

Just a reminder, Covid is still very much alive and well on 12:24 - Mar 17 by belgablue

My mate has just got over it. He tested positive on the Wednesday, but had felt coldy for a couple of days, and was testing negative by the following Tuesday.
Just a reminder, Covid is still very much alive and well on 13:34 - Mar 17 with 1546 viewsEJP

If you’re Essex based then check your local library for tests (don’t know if the same for other districts)
Just a reminder, Covid is still very much alive and well on 13:41 - Mar 17 with 1513 viewsfooters

Indeed. Two in chez foot tested positive last night. No doubt those visiting plague rats carried it in yesterday.

Your hero is in the clear for now though, you'll be glad to hear.

footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Just a reminder, Covid is still very much alive and well on 13:47 - Mar 17 with 1470 viewshomer_123

Just a reminder, Covid is still very much alive and well on 13:41 - Mar 17 by footers

Indeed. Two in chez foot tested positive last night. No doubt those visiting plague rats carried it in yesterday.

Your hero is in the clear for now though, you'll be glad to hear.

Pleased to hear the wifey is free of it footers.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Just a reminder, Covid is still very much alive and well on 13:51 - Mar 17 with 1452 viewsfooters

Just a reminder, Covid is still very much alive and well on 13:47 - Mar 17 by homer_123

Pleased to hear the wifey is free of it footers.

She'd like to thank you and all her other OnlyFans subscribers for your support at this difficult time. New content dropping soon, covid permitting

footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Just a reminder, Covid is still very much alive and well on 13:52 - Mar 17 with 1457 viewsitfcjoe

Loads of it in my eldests school in Kesgrave with now over 100 pupils positive plus 15 teachers and TAs, well that was the case earlier this week - my eldest had it last week.

At one of the nurseries my youngest goes to there are 8 children with it and 2 members of staff and that is a small one so must have knocked them out.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Just a reminder, Covid is still very much alive and well on 13:55 - Mar 17 with 1440 viewshomer_123

Just a reminder, Covid is still very much alive and well on 13:52 - Mar 17 by itfcjoe

Loads of it in my eldests school in Kesgrave with now over 100 pupils positive plus 15 teachers and TAs, well that was the case earlier this week - my eldest had it last week.

At one of the nurseries my youngest goes to there are 8 children with it and 2 members of staff and that is a small one so must have knocked them out.

There's a good chance next week that my youngest's primary school will be closed early part of next week due to Covid cases.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Just a reminder, Covid is still very much alive and well on 13:56 - Mar 17 with 1438 viewshype313

Just a reminder, Covid is still very much alive and well on 13:52 - Mar 17 by itfcjoe

My son turned up to School on Monday and was told his teacher had Covid and the whole of year 2 were then told no school for the whole of this week as they couldn't get supply.

Thankfully we both wfh so it's not too bad but other parents were kicking off, not sure what that was going to achieve, but understand for parents that can't wfh, it's very difficult to juggle job and home schooling.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Just a reminder, Covid is still very much alive and well on 14:02 - Mar 17 with 1406 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

What amazes me is it barely gets a mention on the news now, certainly not BBC news. That's led to complacency - including from myself. Went to footy Saturday, plus meal out and theatre Sunday, much of it without wearing a mask.

Just a reminder, Covid is still very much alive and well on 14:04 - Mar 17 with 1394 viewsexeterblue10

Thought I was immune too. I drove up from Devon to go to the game Saturday then got back a bit before midnight, felt dodgy the next day, tested positive Monday and have felt pants since. Ho hum…
Just a reminder, Covid is still very much alive and well on 14:10 - Mar 17 with 1366 viewsitfcjoe

Just a reminder, Covid is still very much alive and well on 13:56 - Mar 17 by hype313

My son turned up to School on Monday and was told his teacher had Covid and the whole of year 2 were then told no school for the whole of this week as they couldn't get supply.

Thankfully we both wfh so it's not too bad but other parents were kicking off, not sure what that was going to achieve, but understand for parents that can't wfh, it's very difficult to juggle job and home schooling.

My boy is in reception, they normally have 4 teachers covering 3 classes plus maybe 4 TAs, currently just 2 of them there - and the 3 classes been put into 2 as only about half of them there. Office staff taking the registers in the morning etc -we had an email from the school about the cases which seemed to be prepping us for a shutdown but hasn't happened and guess once we get to Friday all in the clear as all the staff for his year will be back

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Just a reminder, Covid is still very much alive and well on 14:12 - Mar 17 with 1342 viewsDarkHorse

Just a reminder, Covid is still very much alive and well on 12:15 - Mar 17 by BlueBadger

Good luck with that. They’re never available when I try to request them.
Just a reminder, Covid is still very much alive and well on 14:22 - Mar 17 with 1287 viewshype313

Just a reminder, Covid is still very much alive and well on 14:10 - Mar 17 by itfcjoe

My boy is in reception, they normally have 4 teachers covering 3 classes plus maybe 4 TAs, currently just 2 of them there - and the 3 classes been put into 2 as only about half of them there. Office staff taking the registers in the morning etc -we had an email from the school about the cases which seemed to be prepping us for a shutdown but hasn't happened and guess once we get to Friday all in the clear as all the staff for his year will be back

Is that Heath? I've heard Covid has hit the teachers hard there, at my boys school it seems like Covid has spread over a period of time. My youngest in Reception's teacher had it last week but they were able to manage, but yr 2 Teacher and both LSA's have caught it all at the same time.

It's rife, we all had the week before last, thankfully it was a couple of icky days and then ok.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Just a reminder, Covid is still very much alive and well on 14:28 - Mar 17 with 1272 viewsIllinoisblue

Wonder if Cheltenham will turn out to be a super spreader event. Over here cases have flatlined to their lowest levels in five months. Which I hope is a trend and not a blip.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024