Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So who do we think we will sign this summer after the departures are announced ? 14:12 - Apr 28 with 1975 viewsmarkchips

I am really struggling on available strikers but Alfie May at Cheltenham is out of contract and could be useful.
So who do we think we will sign this summer after the departures are announced ? on 14:16 - Apr 28 with 1942 viewsSTYG

The best way to look at is to imagine that we have magically been transported to the Championship and the owners want to make the playoffs.

That's the level of ambition we are at. We may not get some of the players we want, but as Joe said earlier we will offer £8k and 3 years with a 50% rise if we go up and it's a coin toss whether they come here or Coventry or Hull or Swansea or Millwall or Hull for £8k a week, 3 years and potentially don't play as often.

I'd imagine we are looking higher than League One players, unless they are young League One players we can see going a lot higher and who will be interesting Championship clins in the summer like Brannigan at Oxford.
So who do we think we will sign this summer after the departures are announced ? on 14:17 - Apr 28 with 1929 viewsJakeITFC

Rhys Healey from Toulouse.
So who do we think we will sign this summer after the departures are announced ? on 14:19 - Apr 28 with 1921 viewsSTYG

So who do we think we will sign this summer after the departures are announced ? on 14:17 - Apr 28 by JakeITFC

Not a bad shout. Wiki says he's From Manchester, been banging them in in France, not above us and has Championsip / League One experience.

Being 27 might count against him but no idea if he suits McKenna-ball.
So who do we think we will sign this summer after the departures are announced ? on 14:21 - Apr 28 with 1916 viewschicoazul

Who, who knows, but what is different. At least 3 forwards even if we sign Jackson. 2 full backs. 1 CM. Maybe a second choice keeper. At least a couple of loans. Much may depend on if we can find takers for Hladky Pig Penney and perhaps Harper too.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

So who do we think we will sign this summer after the departures are announced ? on 14:25 - Apr 28 with 1888 viewstractordownsouth

So who do we think we will sign this summer after the departures are announced ? on 14:17 - Apr 28 by JakeITFC

Toulouse have just been promoted back to L1 - no way he comes here.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

So who do we think we will sign this summer after the departures are announced ? on 14:27 - Apr 28 with 1878 viewshoppy

So who do we think we will sign this summer after the departures are announced ? on 14:16 - Apr 28 by STYG

The best way to look at is to imagine that we have magically been transported to the Championship and the owners want to make the playoffs.

That's the level of ambition we are at. We may not get some of the players we want, but as Joe said earlier we will offer £8k and 3 years with a 50% rise if we go up and it's a coin toss whether they come here or Coventry or Hull or Swansea or Millwall or Hull for £8k a week, 3 years and potentially don't play as often.

I'd imagine we are looking higher than League One players, unless they are young League One players we can see going a lot higher and who will be interesting Championship clins in the summer like Brannigan at Oxford.

I wouldn't have thought they'd want to go to Hull twice...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

So who do we think we will sign this summer after the departures are announced ? on 14:29 - Apr 28 with 1871 viewsSTYG

So who do we think we will sign this summer after the departures are announced ? on 14:27 - Apr 28 by hoppy

To Hull.

And back.
So who do we think we will sign this summer after the departures are announced ? on 14:31 - Apr 28 with 1858 viewsNthQldITFC

So who do we think we will sign this summer after the departures are announced ? on 14:27 - Apr 28 by hoppy

Or once, for that matter.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Login to get fewer ads

So who do we think we will sign this summer after the departures are announced ? on 14:33 - Apr 28 with 1851 viewshoppy

So who do we think we will sign this summer after the departures are announced ? on 14:31 - Apr 28 by NthQldITFC

Or once, for that matter.

Even with the prestigious title of "UK City of Culture 2017"?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

So who do we think we will sign this summer after the departures are announced ? on 14:34 - Apr 28 with 1844 viewstractorboy1978

So who do we think we will sign this summer after the departures are announced ? on 14:25 - Apr 28 by tractordownsouth

Toulouse have just been promoted back to L1 - no way he comes here.

There's absolutely no money in French football outside the top few clubs though.
So who do we think we will sign this summer after the departures are announced ? on 15:35 - Apr 28 with 1674 viewsmarkchips

So who do we think we will sign this summer after the departures are announced ? on 14:21 - Apr 28 by chicoazul

Who, who knows, but what is different. At least 3 forwards even if we sign Jackson. 2 full backs. 1 CM. Maybe a second choice keeper. At least a couple of loans. Much may depend on if we can find takers for Hladky Pig Penney and perhaps Harper too.

Agree with those to go that you have selected. Penney far too weak, it just hasn't worked for Pigott and we should be able to get a fee for him.

Harper perhaps the biggest challenge but he is still young and the schoolteacher may be able to convert him to a wing back. After all he's failed at everything else.
So who do we think we will sign this summer after the departures are announced ? on 18:53 - Apr 28 with 1427 viewsTheBoyBlue

I'm hoping we aren't just looking at whoever has scored the most goals this season. I expect we're looking at all sorts of data and probably guys who most of us have never heard of. We may even be disappointed when we sign them. But McKenna, Ashton & co will believe that they will fit in the system best and best make the most of the way we play. Arguably Jackson was the one who worked best under McKenna and a few months ago he would've been the one most of us would've expected to be the first out of the door this summer.

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

So who do we think we will sign this summer after the departures are announced ? on 18:58 - Apr 28 with 1414 viewsgtsb1966

I honestly think our home attendances have a swing too. Obviously wages are the be all end all but our attendances help too.
So who do we think we will sign this summer after the departures are announced ? on 19:14 - Apr 28 with 1367 viewsKieran_Knows

People really need to start thinking out of the box with our signings.
[Post edited 28 Apr 2022 20:39]

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

So who do we think we will sign this summer after the departures are announced ? on 19:17 - Apr 28 with 1345 viewsFrimleyBlue

So who do we think we will sign this summer after the departures are announced ? on 19:14 - Apr 28 by Kieran_Knows

Messi?

I reckon Mata. Bit of experience. Set pieces. Etc etc :)
[Post edited 28 Apr 2022 19:18]

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

So who do we think we will sign this summer after the departures are announced ? on 19:23 - Apr 28 with 1333 viewseireblue

So who do we think we will sign this summer after the departures are announced ? on 19:14 - Apr 28 by Kieran_Knows

Yea, this is true, we do need more shots from outside the box..
So who do we think we will sign this summer after the departures are announced ? on 20:54 - Apr 28 with 1205 viewsSitfcB

Foreign imports or big names?
[Post edited 28 Apr 2022 20:54]

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

So who do we think we will sign this summer after the departures are announced ? on 20:59 - Apr 28 with 1183 viewstackon

I would like us to sign someone like Cauley Woodrow from Barnsley, has scored goals in the championship, a good age at 27 and i think could play the lone striker role. Also i think he maybe out of contract this summer and said he won't sign a new one.
So who do we think we will sign this summer after the departures are announced ? on 21:01 - Apr 28 with 1178 viewsVic

So no fox in the box signings? More defensive midfielders incoming you think.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

So who do we think we will sign this summer after the departures are announced ? on 21:05 - Apr 28 with 1169 viewsKieran_Knows

So who do we think we will sign this summer after the departures are announced ? on 20:54 - Apr 28 by SitfcB

Foreign imports or big names?
[Post edited 28 Apr 2022 20:54]

Both. People will say ‘but Brexit’ but plenty of players who are playing abroad who have already played here in the UK, so work permits etc shouldn’t be an issue.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

So who do we think we will sign this summer after the departures are announced ? on 22:36 - Apr 28 with 1030 viewsNthQldITFC

I guess that rules out anyone called Jack then?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024