Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's going to be Boris isn't it? 11:13 - Oct 23 with 4343 viewsnrb1985

Fascinating insight into the tiny minds of the flag waving loons the make up the tory membership.

2022 ffs, how did we end up here.

And to give it a local spin, this clown is from Lowestoft. Hopefully not someone on here.
It's going to be Boris isn't it? on 11:30 - Oct 23 with 2875 viewsGlasgowBlue

The bloke is a racist. He should be easy to identify and I’d be m very angry if he isn’t suspended and then expelled before the end of the day.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

It's going to be Boris isn't it? on 11:36 - Oct 23 with 2854 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

It's going to be Boris isn't it? on 11:30 - Oct 23 by GlasgowBlue

The bloke is a racist. He should be easy to identify and I’d be m very angry if he isn’t suspended and then expelled before the end of the day.

But what if they trawl through every member's social media? There'll be nobody left!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

It's going to be Boris isn't it? on 11:40 - Oct 23 with 2840 viewsCaptainAhab

If it makes you feel any better, it won't be Boris no.
For better or worse (most likely a teeny tiny sliver better) Sunak will be our next prime minister.
It's going to be Boris isn't it? on 11:41 - Oct 23 with 2833 viewsnrb1985

It's going to be Boris isn't it? on 11:40 - Oct 23 by CaptainAhab

For better or worse (most likely a teeny tiny sliver better) Sunak will be our next prime minister.

If he has 100 backers he’ll win via the membership.

This lunatic proves it.
It's going to be Boris isn't it? on 11:45 - Oct 23 with 2812 viewsKeno

Although he's very easy to identify I dont think Boris will be expelled

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

It's going to be Boris isn't it? on 11:47 - Oct 23 with 2811 viewsCaptainAhab

It's going to be Boris isn't it? on 11:41 - Oct 23 by nrb1985

If he has 100 backers he’ll win via the membership.

This lunatic proves it.

I think support for Boris is already wavering, his only chance was to come in with huge momentum with unanimous support for unifying the party. That's evidently not happening and although the Tory party members may be old, stupid and racist even they will have reservations backing Boris if it looks like their party will crumble. Sunak will be seen as the only viable option for the majority.
You may be right though, we will see!
It's going to be Boris isn't it? on 11:49 - Oct 23 with 2798 viewsDanTheMan

Lots of dog whistles in there and then at 7 minutes the mask completely slips.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

It's going to be Boris isn't it? on 13:06 - Oct 23 with 2656 viewsIllinoisblue

Is it just me, or does Jerry from Lowestoft not sound real? The bit about his daughters working in the city and algorithms affecting the market was just a really weird thing to bring up.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Login to get fewer ads

It's going to be Boris isn't it? on 13:19 - Oct 23 with 2650 viewsGlasgowBlue

It's going to be Boris isn't it? on 11:49 - Oct 23 by DanTheMan

Lots of dog whistles in there and then at 7 minutes the mask completely slips.

He really is a vile specimen. FWIW I've tweeted the link to the official Tory account. Let's see if they are serious about rooting out racism amongst the members. He should be named, shamed an expelled today.

Iron Lion Zion

It's going to be Boris isn't it? on 13:23 - Oct 23 with 2637 viewsPrrrromotionGiven

It's going to be Boris isn't it? on 11:40 - Oct 23 by CaptainAhab

Don't see how you can be so sure

If Boris gets the 100 votes he will surely walk the members' vote

And he appears to be at least close to that threshold if not already past it
It's going to be Boris isn't it? on 13:25 - Oct 23 with 2615 viewsGlasgowBlue

It's going to be Boris isn't it? on 13:23 - Oct 23 by PrrrromotionGiven

He has 59 publicly declared nominations.

Iron Lion Zion

It's going to be Boris isn't it? on 13:33 - Oct 23 with 2604 viewsTrequartista

He appointed a lot of people of colour to prominent positions recently, and used some racial slurs in his writing quite a few years ago. So without knowing him, I would be more inclined to say he isn't.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

It's going to be Boris isn't it? on 14:11 - Oct 23 with 2540 viewsringwoodblue

If the current figures are representative of the final standings, Boris will only get the support of 92 MPs meaning he will fall short of the 100 needed. What a shame!

Poll: How do you feel about the EADT digital subscription?

It's going to be Boris isn't it? on 14:26 - Oct 23 with 2508 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

It's going to be Boris isn't it? on 13:19 - Oct 23 by GlasgowBlue

He really is a vile specimen. FWIW I've tweeted the link to the official Tory account. Let's see if they are serious about rooting out racism amongst the members. He should be named, shamed an expelled today.

How many racist Tories did you encounter and report when you were a member?

It's going to be Boris isn't it? on 14:28 - Oct 23 with 2501 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

It's going to be Boris isn't it? on 13:33 - Oct 23 by Trequartista

He appointed a lot of people of colour to prominent positions recently, and used some racial slurs in his writing quite a few years ago. So without knowing him, I would be more inclined to say he isn't.

What, the fella from Lowestoft?

It's going to be Boris isn't it? on 14:33 - Oct 23 with 2459 viewsGuthrum

It's going to be Boris isn't it? on 13:23 - Oct 23 by PrrrromotionGiven

He hasn't yet declared he is even going to stand. Plus the numbers aren't there yet (and people are probably working to make sure they never get there).

If he did get in, there is every chance the Government could fall in a matter of weeks. Especially if he decides to take revenge on those who ousted him. Defections, enquiries, future scandals, economic shambles (what if he sacks Hunt, with whom he is far from friends?), all of those are a serious danger to stability.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

It's going to be Boris isn't it? on 14:39 - Oct 23 with 2409 viewsPinewoodblue

I very much doubt it will go to a membership vote. I fully expect whoever is second in the MP ballot, probably Johnson, will withdraw for the sake of party unity and Sunak will be new PM.

Expect the new cabinet to include all parts of the party.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

It's going to be Boris isn't it? on 14:42 - Oct 23 with 2400 viewsnrb1985

It's going to be Boris isn't it? on 14:39 - Oct 23 by Pinewoodblue

I very much doubt it will go to a membership vote. I fully expect whoever is second in the MP ballot, probably Johnson, will withdraw for the sake of party unity and Sunak will be new PM.

You think that fat buffoon will do anything other than act in his own interests?

Think you overestimate him when you suggest he would act for party unity. If that was the case why has he even come home?
It's going to be Boris isn't it? on 14:50 - Oct 23 with 2343 viewsPinewoodblue

It's going to be Boris isn't it? on 14:42 - Oct 23 by nrb1985

You think that fat buffoon will do anything other than act in his own interests?

Think you overestimate him when you suggest he would act for party unity. If that was the case why has he even come home?

Wait and see.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

It's going to be Boris isn't it? on 14:53 - Oct 23 with 2309 viewsnrb1985

It's going to be Boris isn't it? on 14:50 - Oct 23 by Pinewoodblue

Wait and see.

I hope you’re right
It's going to be Boris isn't it? on 14:54 - Oct 23 with 2302 viewsNthsuffolkblue

It's going to be Boris isn't it? on 13:06 - Oct 23 by Illinoisblue

Is it just me, or does Jerry from Lowestoft not sound real? The bit about his daughters working in the city and algorithms affecting the market was just a really weird thing to bring up.

I agree many of these callers often sound like spoofs. Do the radio stations sometimes get actors to make it more controversial? Or is it more depressing that these people actually exist and walk among us and are keen to tell everyone their views too? Or are there "trolls" who ring up to be controversial?

The thing about the algorithms made me think that what he is saying is Truss should have been allowed to carry on without her U-turns as the markets were wrong and unfunded tax cuts for the richest would lead to trickle-down benefits soon enough.

The other thing is, in amongst all the clear and obvious racism that made up 90% of his argument, he did have a point that Sunak saw nothing wrong with the non-dom and green card situations while he was an MP. It shows he put personal gain above principle.

There are also plenty within the Conservative Party who do think furlough (lockdown altogether) were completely wrong too. Sunak represents these things far more than Boris who clearly had to be forced into them preferring "let the bodies pile high".

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

It's going to be Boris isn't it? on 15:09 - Oct 23 with 2254 viewsSwansea_Blue

It's going to be Boris isn't it? on 13:06 - Oct 23 by Illinoisblue

Who knows, might not be. There’s a string of vile bigots posting underneath, and it’s hard to know if they’re real either. But we do know that we’ve got a growing racism problem in the UK.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

It's going to be Boris isn't it? on 15:17 - Oct 23 with 2223 viewsNthsuffolkblue

It's going to be Boris isn't it? on 15:09 - Oct 23 by Swansea_Blue

Who knows, might not be. There’s a string of vile bigots posting underneath, and it’s hard to know if they’re real either. But we do know that we’ve got a growing racism problem in the UK.

Exactly. The optimist in me hopes they are all simply trolls. The realist in me realises most aren't and even most of those who are, actually hold the views but hide behind the label troll when challenged.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

It's going to be Boris isn't it? on 15:32 - Oct 23 with 2167 viewsSwansea_Blue

It's going to be Boris isn't it? on 15:17 - Oct 23 by Nthsuffolkblue

Exactly. The optimist in me hopes they are all simply trolls. The realist in me realises most aren't and even most of those who are, actually hold the views but hide behind the label troll when challenged.

Yes, as much as you try to be optimistic, you see and read enough around to know that it’s a significant problem. I was looking at the Swans pre-match stuff coming out of the club, and they’ve put out a plea for people to dob in racists, as there’s been a rise in incidents in the ground lately. I can’t imagine that’s unique to Swansea.

I suspect there’s a number of Tory members with similar views as ‘Jerry’. It’s not the first time we’ve heard that the membership have issues with Sunak’s skin colour.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

It's going to be Boris isn't it? on 16:07 - Oct 23 with 2051 viewsblueislander

It's going to be Boris isn't it? on 14:39 - Oct 23 by Pinewoodblue

I think it is significant that he hasn’t declared he’s running. He obviously doesn’t have the number required. His people are even lying about that. He wouldn’t stand the ignominy of standing and failing to get 100.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024