Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If I was a fan of Derby or Bolton 18:13 - Mar 11 with 1757 viewsLegendofthePhoenix

I'd be praying that we don't get Ipswich in the Playoffs. Plymouth, showing their frailties, would be a better option.

Poll: would you rather

If I was a fan of Derby or Bolton on 18:16 - Mar 11 with 1703 viewsbournemouthblue

I'm not sure I'd fancy Plymouth either to be honest or Barnsley for that matter

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

If I was a fan of Derby or Bolton on 18:17 - Mar 11 with 1693 viewsBlueBadger

Weren't people saying this about us a few week ago?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

If I was a fan of Derby or Bolton on 18:21 - Mar 11 with 1639 viewsJ2BLUE

I think we need to remember Plymouth are still ahead and a very good team. They've only lost 6 all season and have shown plenty of fight (against us twice, at home to Derby etc). I wouldn't want them either.

In a division like this with four sides absolutely flying and two others just behind there will never be a play off tie which doesn't look tough.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

If I was a fan of Derby or Bolton on 18:26 - Mar 11 with 1543 viewsRyorry

I'm praying that comment doesn't come back to bite us on the bum.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

If I was a fan of Derby or Bolton on 18:38 - Mar 11 with 1394 viewstractordownsouth

Plymouth have a much lower floor than us, with that being their third league hammering this season and fourth in all comps, but they’re still a very good side. For every capitulation, there are two or three games where they’ve fought from behind to get a result.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

If I was a fan of Derby or Bolton on 18:49 - Mar 11 with 1271 viewstractorshark

If I was a fan of Derby or Bolton on 18:21 - Mar 11 by J2BLUE

I think we need to remember Plymouth are still ahead and a very good team. They've only lost 6 all season and have shown plenty of fight (against us twice, at home to Derby etc). I wouldn't want them either.

In a division like this with four sides absolutely flying and two others just behind there will never be a play off tie which doesn't look tough.

Plymouth have also got an easier run-in on paper.
They are still favourites
If I was a fan of Derby or Bolton on 18:58 - Mar 11 with 1168 viewsLegendofthePhoenix

If I was a fan of Derby or Bolton on 18:49 - Mar 11 by tractorshark

Plymouth have also got an easier run-in on paper.
They are still favourites

all true. But when you get to the Playoffs, form is key. Us and Barnsley are the "form" teams (equal top over the past 6 games) with Sheff Weds also on 16. But I always maintain form is not so much the actual form table as the way you are playing. We are now hitting top gear. We knew all season long that we had another gear. Now we have found it. Barnsley away. What a game that's gonna be.
[Post edited 11 Mar 2023 18:59]

If I was a fan of Derby or Bolton on 19:02 - Mar 11 with 1133 viewsKropotkin123

If I was a fan of Derby or Bolton on 18:21 - Mar 11 by J2BLUE

What's their PPG since losing Whittaker compared to before? Not a dig, just putting it out there to all in relation to your comment.

I genuinely wonder if they are the same team without him.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Login to get fewer ads

If I was a fan of Derby or Bolton on 19:04 - Mar 11 with 1114 viewsCheltenham_Blue

If I was a fan of Derby or Bolton on 18:58 - Mar 11 by LegendofthePhoenix

all true. But when you get to the Playoffs, form is key. Us and Barnsley are the "form" teams (equal top over the past 6 games) with Sheff Weds also on 16. But I always maintain form is not so much the actual form table as the way you are playing. We are now hitting top gear. We knew all season long that we had another gear. Now we have found it. Barnsley away. What a game that's gonna be.
[Post edited 11 Mar 2023 18:59]

"Barnsley away. What a game that's gonna be"

Especially with Norwood fully expecting to play and to be a complete sh*thouse from start to finish.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

If I was a fan of Derby or Bolton on 19:04 - Mar 11 with 1113 viewspatrickswell

They’ll just watch the video of the 1998 play-off semi with Charlton for how to approach it….
If I was a fan of Derby or Bolton on 19:07 - Mar 11 with 1082 viewsJammyDodgerrr

If I was a fan of Derby or Bolton on 19:02 - Mar 11 by Kropotkin123

What's their PPG since losing Whittaker compared to before? Not a dig, just putting it out there to all in relation to your comment.

I genuinely wonder if they are the same team without him.

It's less Whittaker, but more the loss of their keeper I imagine. He was winning them several games, an exceptional keeper.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

If I was a fan of Derby or Bolton on 19:25 - Mar 11 with 943 viewsKropotkin123

If I was a fan of Derby or Bolton on 19:07 - Mar 11 by JammyDodgerrr

It's less Whittaker, but more the loss of their keeper I imagine. He was winning them several games, an exceptional keeper.

Ahh, missed that. How long is he out for?

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.

If I was a fan of Derby or Bolton on 19:28 - Mar 11 with 926 viewsLegendofthePhoenix

If I was a fan of Derby or Bolton on 19:25 - Mar 11 by Kropotkin123

Ahh, missed that. How long is he out for?

Rest of the season so I believe

If I was a fan of Derby or Bolton on 19:33 - Mar 11 with 887 viewsKropotkin123

If I was a fan of Derby or Bolton on 19:28 - Mar 11 by LegendofthePhoenix

Rest of the season so I believe

Thank you

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024