Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Now that we’re up I just wanted to say 16:26 - May 7 with 6766 viewsHipsterectomy

Fk off Paul lambert you’ll always be scum

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Now that we’re up I just wanted to say on 16:34 - May 7 with 4326 viewsEnigma_Blue

He ended up being a disaster mainly because his style of management became out dated but is there really any need for that level of vitriol? Just enjoy the success we are having.
Now that we’re up I just wanted to say on 16:42 - May 7 with 4295 viewsHipsterectomy

Now that we’re up I just wanted to say on 16:34 - May 7 by Enigma_Blue

He ended up being a disaster mainly because his style of management became out dated but is there really any need for that level of vitriol? Just enjoy the success we are having.

Are you his wife?

Now that we’re up I just wanted to say on 16:46 - May 7 with 4280 viewsWakh

Now that we’re up I just wanted to say on 16:42 - May 7 by Hipsterectomy

Are you his wife?

No Josh Harrop
Now that we’re up I just wanted to say on 16:57 - May 7 with 4209 viewsbazza

The only person to blame for all of our misfortunes , is Marcus Evans, the best thing he did for this club was sell it. Absolutely clueless owner.
Now that we’re up I just wanted to say on 16:59 - May 7 with 4188 viewsNeedhamChris

You need more happiness in your life if that's how you celebrate a promotion

Poll: Who will Kieran McKenna be managing on 1st August 2024

Now that we’re up I just wanted to say on 17:04 - May 7 with 4166 viewsBlueForYou

That is completely uncalled for. There is no way of ever knowing how well Lambert might have done under a decent owner. He was forced to work with utter scraps!
Now that we’re up I just wanted to say on 17:09 - May 7 with 4121 viewsEnigma_Blue

Now that we’re up I just wanted to say on 16:42 - May 7 by Hipsterectomy

Are you his wife?

No, did he shag your wife or something?
Now that we’re up I just wanted to say on 17:13 - May 7 with 4093 viewsIllinoisblue

Heck of a strategy he had: ‘get Butch up the training ground and buy the fans a few pints’. Yeah, that should do it, Paul, you lazy fraud.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Login to get fewer ads

Now that we’re up I just wanted to say on 17:18 - May 7 with 4069 viewsHipsterectomy

If you like him ur a scummier

Now that we’re up I just wanted to say on 17:24 - May 7 with 4041 viewsNeedhamChris

Now that we’re up I just wanted to say on 17:18 - May 7 by Hipsterectomy

You know there's a whole spectrum of sensible grown up opinion in between liking him and your OP

Now that we’re up I just wanted to say on 17:25 - May 7 with 4033 viewsBlueBadger

Now that we’re up I just wanted to say on 17:04 - May 7 by BlueForYou

That is completely uncalled for. There is no way of ever knowing how well Lambert might have done under a decent owner. He was forced to work with utter scraps!

The answer is 'badly'. He came to us as a busted flush and left as one.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Now that we’re up I just wanted to say on 17:26 - May 7 with 4025 viewsBlueBadger

Now that we’re up I just wanted to say on 17:13 - May 7 by Illinoisblue

Heck of a strategy he had: ‘get Butch up the training ground and buy the fans a few pints’. Yeah, that should do it, Paul, you lazy fraud.

It's still depressing how many fell for it though.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Now that we’re up I just wanted to say on 17:39 - May 7 with 3951 viewsgtsb1966

Now that we’re up I just wanted to say on 17:26 - May 7 by BlueBadger

You saved him a couple of bob. You had to go to get a pint.
Now that we’re up I just wanted to say on 17:40 - May 7 with 3936 viewsHipsterectomy

Lots of Norwich fans in here

Now that we’re up I just wanted to say on 17:41 - May 7 with 3918 viewsNeedhamChris

Now that we’re up I just wanted to say on 17:40 - May 7 by Hipsterectomy

Bloody teachers strikes - it's not our fault they didn't set you any homework for the long weekend

Now that we’re up I just wanted to say on 17:44 - May 7 with 3911 viewsFifeITFC

Now that we’re up I just wanted to say on 17:40 - May 7 by Hipsterectomy

Take a look at the League 1 table right now, take a deep breath and enjoy it.

I think your priorities are a little misjudged right now.

Poll: Lambert goes, would you prefer an ex-Town connection replacement or not?

Now that we’re up I just wanted to say on 17:48 - May 7 with 3889 viewsjasondozzell

Lambert did his best and I think out of all our managers under Evans he came the closest to being honest about the state the club was in.

He actually got us playing some good football on arrival and there were some decent performances. I will never forget West Brom away in 2019. Really defiant performance from players and fans that day and Jackson was excellent

I agree that his management style / tactical approach became outdated. Perhaps Culverhouse was the missing piece.

For all the 'PR Paul ' stuff he tried to do the right thing bringing ex players in and showing appreciation for fans.

Also for all the ridiculousness of it, I quite enjoyed the carrot rud dustup and his 'I won't let the club's name be disrespected like that'.

No need for the vitriol in my opinion.
Now that we’re up I just wanted to say on 17:58 - May 7 with 3850 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Now that we’re up I just wanted to say on 17:18 - May 7 by Hipsterectomy

Someone's been on the beer.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Now that we’re up I just wanted to say on 18:22 - May 7 with 3775 viewsMattinLondon

Now that we’re up I just wanted to say on 17:26 - May 7 by BlueBadger

No need for revisionism. I know the cool kids will want to say that they were above his spin but the fact is, nearly everyone wanted to believe in someone.

After the repetitious boredom of Mick and the continued incompetence of Evans, Lambert did seem to offer something fresh. His tactical nous (or lack of it) was found out in time, but think it’s unfair to pour scorn on fans who wanted to cling onto something positive.
[Post edited 7 May 2023 19:09]
Now that we’re up I just wanted to say on 18:32 - May 7 with 3706 viewsLankHenners

Now that we’re up I just wanted to say on 17:48 - May 7 by jasondozzell

Lambert did his best and I think out of all our managers under Evans he came the closest to being honest about the state the club was in.

He actually got us playing some good football on arrival and there were some decent performances. I will never forget West Brom away in 2019. Really defiant performance from players and fans that day and Jackson was excellent

I agree that his management style / tactical approach became outdated. Perhaps Culverhouse was the missing piece.

For all the 'PR Paul ' stuff he tried to do the right thing bringing ex players in and showing appreciation for fans.

Also for all the ridiculousness of it, I quite enjoyed the carrot rud dustup and his 'I won't let the club's name be disrespected like that'.

No need for the vitriol in my opinion.

He categorically did not do his best.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Now that we’re up I just wanted to say on 18:33 - May 7 with 3675 viewsGlasgowBlue

No need. Nobody has ever come here to deliberately do a poor job.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Now that we’re up I just wanted to say on 18:56 - May 7 with 3590 viewsFunge

Now that we’re up I just wanted to say on 18:32 - May 7 by LankHenners

He categorically did not do his best.

Right.

Awful manager, one of the worst.

We're on the way back, fck him.
Now that we’re up I just wanted to say on 19:08 - May 7 with 3540 viewsChurchman

Now is the time to forget video boring jerk of the year Lambert, Cook, Hurst, Jewell, Keane, all the dross of the Evans era. I’m not interested now. Navel gazing done and dusted.

We are into the first act of something special if our owners, CEO are true to their word. There’s absolutely nothing in the past two years to suggest they are not.

Now we are out of the L1 quicksand I think the future looks brighter than I’ve known it for many years (Burley’s promotion?). It really is time to forget the opposition and enjoy the ride.
Now that we’re up I just wanted to say on 19:09 - May 7 with 3533 viewsCrawfordsboot

Now that we’re up I just wanted to say on 17:24 - May 7 by NeedhamChris

You know there's a whole spectrum of sensible grown up opinion in between liking him and your OP

I wouldn’t waste your energy on this one
Now that we’re up I just wanted to say on 19:14 - May 7 with 3484 viewsMattinLondon

Now that we’re up I just wanted to say on 18:33 - May 7 by GlasgowBlue

No need. Nobody has ever come here to deliberately do a poor job.

Didn’t mean to down vote this.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024