Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Xisco is not having a Disco 11:29 - Oct 4 with 2704 viewsyorkshireblue

Almost painful to watch.

Xisco is not having a Disco on 11:30 - Oct 4 with 2644 viewsFrimleyBlue

Almost feels like he's being forced to being the manager.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Xisco is not having a Disco on 11:54 - Oct 4 with 2560 viewsMetal_Hacker

I’ve got more empathy towards their fan base in my little toe than their manager has in his entirety

He’s on something right ? (Apart from a wad of cash )

Poll: If it were one or the other

Xisco is not having a Disco on 12:18 - Oct 4 with 2484 viewsBigCommon

They've got a sh(t squad and its not like Chansiri invested much into life back in The Championship.... I mean, his results should be better, but I'm not sure what a new manager could do there, given the size of the task and working with Chansiri....
At the current rate of PPG. Well be 80-90 pts ahead of them by the end of the season. A mad statistic..
Xisco is not having a Disco on 12:23 - Oct 4 with 2453 viewsDanTheMan

I think even Evans would have pulled the trigger at this point.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Xisco is not having a Disco on 13:14 - Oct 4 with 2326 viewsFrimleyBlue

Xisco is not having a Disco on 12:23 - Oct 4 by DanTheMan

Nah. He'd had given him a new 5 year deal

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Xisco is not having a Disco on 13:21 - Oct 4 with 2309 viewsyorkshireblue

Xisco is not having a Disco on 12:23 - Oct 4 by DanTheMan

Their owner has said he isn't putting any more money into the team - which looks like it includes paying him off.

Xisco won't walk, as given his record here and elsewhere I see him getting a meaningful job again in football management.
Xisco is not having a Disco on 13:55 - Oct 4 with 2225 viewsDanTheMan

Xisco is not having a Disco on 13:21 - Oct 4 by yorkshireblue

Their owner has said he isn't putting any more money into the team - which looks like it includes paying him off.

Xisco won't walk, as given his record here and elsewhere I see him getting a meaningful job again in football management.

Last chance saloon.

It did stand out to me that he said he's trying all these different formations and nothing is working. We've been there when managers are just throwing darts at a board to try and find something that works.

Seems he doesn't really know what to do.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Xisco is not having a Disco on 14:11 - Oct 4 with 2162 viewsthatbdude

I don't want to jinx it or anything like that but I reckon they could be the worst side in Championship history. They look worse than us in 2018-19 and even Rotherham in 2016-17. Us and Rotherham had more than more points after 10 games then them (both on 6).

I wouldn't be suprised if they get less then 20 points this season

Poll: Who going down?

Login to get fewer ads

Xisco is not having a Disco on 14:14 - Oct 4 with 2150 viewsBlueandTruesince82

I stuck a fiver on them to go down pretty double quick after he was appointed, its not going to make me rich but he's doing a damn fine jobnof helping to make sure it comes in.

Why would he resign? He's not herring canned ATM is he? Wonder how much it would cost them to pay up his contract?

Not sure what anyone else could do there is they came in, I suppose reintegrate the players he's kicked to the kib

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Xisco is not having a Disco on 14:17 - Oct 4 with 2140 viewsSwansea_Blue

Breaking up their promotion winning setup wasn’t exactly the brightest idea of the summer. Theyre a terribly run club atm. I’m just about managing some sympathy, as I assume not all of their fans are like the obsessive oddbods we had on here last year, nor the knob heads chucking stuff on the pitch or tearing round for a punch up after games.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Xisco is not having a Disco on 14:20 - Oct 4 with 2121 viewsChurchman

Xisco is not having a Disco on 14:11 - Oct 4 by thatbdude

I don't want to jinx it or anything like that but I reckon they could be the worst side in Championship history. They look worse than us in 2018-19 and even Rotherham in 2016-17. Us and Rotherham had more than more points after 10 games then them (both on 6).

I wouldn't be suprised if they get less then 20 points this season

The thing is that had Chansiri not taken the decision he did with Moore, they’d be a lot better off than they are now, even if they’d just retained the team they had. Wednesday won 96 points last year in L1, normally a promotion total. They were by no means a bad team, yet they are now.

This one sits with their owner, just as our catastrophic decade plus sits with Evans. SW supporters are fine, bar the usual percentage of idiots and deserve better.
Xisco is not having a Disco on 14:27 - Oct 4 with 2092 viewsGeoffSentence

What's going on there feels like the precise opposite of what is going on here.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Xisco is not having a Disco on 16:47 - Oct 4 with 1935 viewscarlo88

Huddersfield fans though are already moaning and incredulous about Darren Moore's selections and substitutions.
Xisco is not having a Disco on 16:53 - Oct 4 with 1913 viewsMullet

Xisco is not having a Disco on 14:27 - Oct 4 by GeoffSentence

What's going on there feels like the precise opposite of what is going on here.

It's almost like getting promoted actually harmed them more than helped them. If they'd have lost the PO's they could have sacked Moore, thrown him under the bus and be attacking Div 3.

Instead it's brought out all the nastiness and toxicity and exposing why they have no business at this level.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Xisco is not having a Disco on 20:26 - Oct 4 with 1777 viewsNthsuffolkblue

If his management and motivation of players are similar to his interviews it explains a lot.

It would help if the radio actually gave him a microphone, though! It is a bit like they also want him to come across as inept.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Xisco is not having a Disco on 20:36 - Oct 4 with 1729 viewsitfc_bucks

Indeed, he's now just been sacked.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024