Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Quiz: Ipswich Town Hat-Trick Scorers Since 2000 17:41 - Oct 7 with 1646 viewsMiaow

Another ITFC quiz if anyone would like a go. ⚽️⚽️⚽️

Can you name all 13 men (well, two of them were actually only 17 at the time...!) to have scored three goals in a match for Ipswich since 2000? (including the year 2000 itself)

There are five minutes to try and get them all to allow for a bit of thinking time, but this will probably be more than enough for some. Dates, opponents, results and competitions are included.

https://www.jetpunk.com/user-q


⋆⋆⋆ My Ipswich Town quizzes: https://www.jetpunk.com/series/1696326/hinckfords-ipswich-town-quizzes ⋆⋆⋆
Poll: Where will we finish in 2025–26?

3
Quiz: Ipswich Town Hat-Trick Scorers Since 2000 on 17:48 - Oct 7 with 1602 viewsKeno

11 and could/should have got the others

Poll: So TWTD What's The Greatest Sporting Achievement
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

0
Quiz: Ipswich Town Hat-Trick Scorers Since 2000 on 18:06 - Oct 7 with 1562 viewsbournemouthblue

13/13

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: How much for Omari

0
Quiz: Ipswich Town Hat-Trick Scorers Since 2000 on 18:27 - Oct 7 with 1522 viewsDennyx4

Good quiz, missed one.
0
Quiz: Ipswich Town Hat-Trick Scorers Since 2000 on 18:29 - Oct 7 with 1506 viewsITFC_Forever

Full House.

P 1204, W 529, D 308, L 367, F 1826, A 1483 92 / 92
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

0
Quiz: Ipswich Town Hat-Trick Scorers Since 2000 on 19:55 - Oct 7 with 1393 viewsBigalhunter

Completely forgot the Lee Evans one..


Sometimes I giggle about the frothing lunatic who’s put me on ignore and now has to constantly log out to see what I’ve said. Beneath that counterfeit persona lurks the same pitifully desperate egomaniac.
Poll: September 2025. Which one?

1
Quiz: Ipswich Town Hat-Trick Scorers Since 2000 on 20:05 - Oct 7 with 1353 viewsbringbacktheglory

Alan Lee escaped me, good quiz that!
0
Quiz: Ipswich Town Hat-Trick Scorers Since 2000 on 20:05 - Oct 7 with 1353 viewsJ2BLUE

A hugely disappointing 9.
0
Quiz: Ipswich Town Hat-Trick Scorers Since 2000 on 20:16 - Oct 7 with 1330 viewsTractorJack

13 in 2:27. Would have struggled without the fixtures I think.
1
Login to get fewer ads

Quiz: Ipswich Town Hat-Trick Scorers Since 2000 on 20:24 - Oct 7 with 1299 viewsSmoresy

12, no memory of 13th, amazed by the least inputted answer tho as one of my more memorable.
0
Quiz: Ipswich Town Hat-Trick Scorers Since 2000 on 20:30 - Oct 7 with 1283 viewsPhilTWTD

Full house, 1.42.
0
Quiz: Ipswich Town Hat-Trick Scorers Since 2000 on 20:45 - Oct 7 with 1251 viewsEastTownBlue

All 13 too. Present for 12 of them.
0
Quiz: Ipswich Town Hat-Trick Scorers Since 2000 on 21:37 - Oct 7 with 1170 viewsPendejo

11

Couldn't remember the name of the Barnsley fella, but knew he'd gone on to play for Blackpool

Would not have got the other one

uberima fides
Poll: Who was / is / will be the most corrupt UEFA President

0
Quiz: Ipswich Town Hat-Trick Scorers Since 2000 on 22:53 - Oct 7 with 1091 viewsWeirdFishes

Full house

TWTD Participant
Poll: Who's Worse?

0
Quiz: Ipswich Town Hat-Trick Scorers Since 2000 on 23:30 - Oct 7 with 1057 viewsVaughan8

11/13 and one I got wrong I was bl00dy there! haha
0
Quiz: Ipswich Town Hat-Trick Scorers Since 2000 on 12:39 - Oct 8 with 887 viewsMiaow

Quiz: Ipswich Town Hat-Trick Scorers Since 2000 on 20:24 - Oct 7 by Smoresy

12, no memory of 13th, amazed by the least inputted answer tho as one of my more memorable.


I'm very surprised by that as well! Entering just the surname is acceptable, but I did also allow for alternate spellings of his first name (Jon/Jonathan/Jonathon) just in case. I'm wondering if I should have accepted "John" as well, but I think it's just that people seem to have forgotten about that hat-trick!

Thanks all for the attempts at this one. I wasn't too sure initially where to put the "cut-off" date but I settled on 2000 — going back through the entire professional history of the club (see link below) would have meant including some particularly obscure answers. I had considered 1992 to the present (as that's obviously when football began...) but went for 2000 instead — "21st-century ITFC hat-trick scorers" wouldn't have worked as that would have meant not including a certain treble from 2000 (still the 20th century) that I couldn't possibly have left out.

https://www.prideofanglia.com/

⋆⋆⋆ My Ipswich Town quizzes: https://www.jetpunk.com/series/1696326/hinckfords-ipswich-town-quizzes ⋆⋆⋆
Poll: Where will we finish in 2025–26?

0
Quiz: Ipswich Town Hat-Trick Scorers Since 2000 on 13:08 - Oct 8 with 849 viewsbaxterbasics

Quiz: Ipswich Town Hat-Trick Scorers Since 2000 on 12:39 - Oct 8 by Miaow

I'm very surprised by that as well! Entering just the surname is acceptable, but I did also allow for alternate spellings of his first name (Jon/Jonathan/Jonathon) just in case. I'm wondering if I should have accepted "John" as well, but I think it's just that people seem to have forgotten about that hat-trick!

Thanks all for the attempts at this one. I wasn't too sure initially where to put the "cut-off" date but I settled on 2000 — going back through the entire professional history of the club (see link below) would have meant including some particularly obscure answers. I had considered 1992 to the present (as that's obviously when football began...) but went for 2000 instead — "21st-century ITFC hat-trick scorers" wouldn't have worked as that would have meant not including a certain treble from 2000 (still the 20th century) that I couldn't possibly have left out.

https://www.prideofanglia.com/


The thing I notice with this list, there's only one player to do it twice in what I would call "my era" - Alex Mathie. Before him Kevin Wilson and John Wark got loads though.

Can well see Jaden managing a few more though on current form.

zip
Poll: Who will win the World Cup golden boot?

0
Quiz: Ipswich Town Hat-Trick Scorers Since 2000 on 13:08 - Oct 8 with 849 viewsVic

Rubbish - 5! I'm defo getting old!

Poll: Will you be watching the 3rd/4th place play off game?

0
Quiz: Ipswich Town Hat-Trick Scorers Since 2000 on 13:31 - Oct 8 with 825 viewswaveneyblue

Balls - Jon Walters got me - 12/13

Ha, just noticed I wasn't the only one !
[Post edited 8 Oct 2025 13:33]
0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026