Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Liz is gone..... Anyone fancy being Chair of the Supporters Club? (n/t) 10:48 - Jun 8 with 9520 viewsITFC_Forever

P 1124, W 500, D 288, L 336, F 1707, A 1359
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Liz is gone..... Anyone fancy being Chair of the Supporters Club? (n/t) on 10:51 - Jun 8 with 3919 viewsSteve_M

I would like to nominate Lucan to replace her.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Liz is gone..... Anyone fancy being Chair of the Supporters Club? (n/t) on 10:52 - Jun 8 with 3913 viewsSwailsey

Joe?

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Liz is gone..... Anyone fancy being Chair of the Supporters Club? (n/t) on 10:54 - Jun 8 with 3902 viewsartsbossbeard

Liz is gone..... Anyone fancy being Chair of the Supporters Club? (n/t) on 10:51 - Jun 8 by Steve_M

Maybe this could give Glassers the opportunity that he so craves.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Liz is gone..... Anyone fancy being Chair of the Supporters Club? (n/t) on 10:55 - Jun 8 with 3888 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Liz is gone..... Anyone fancy being Chair of the Supporters Club? (n/t) on 10:54 - Jun 8 by artsbossbeard

Maybe this could give Glassers the opportunity that he so craves.

'As your leader of the supporters club, i vow to be a powerful voice in these tough times at our club. I vow to represent my people whilst providing strong and stable leadership'

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Liz is gone..... Anyone fancy being Chair of the Supporters Club? (n/t) on 10:56 - Jun 8 with 3877 viewschicoazul

Guess she can't juggle going to Wembley and Portman Road next season after all.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Liz is gone..... Anyone fancy being Chair of the Supporters Club? (n/t) on 10:57 - Jun 8 with 3870 viewsartsbossbeard

Liz is gone..... Anyone fancy being Chair of the Supporters Club? (n/t) on 10:55 - Jun 8 by The_Romford_Blue

'As your leader of the supporters club, i vow to be a powerful voice in these tough times at our club. I vow to represent my people whilst providing strong and stable leadership'

Can you provide evidence on the fact that we moved from Diet Coke to Pepsi Max in the North Stand in 2009?

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

Liz is gone..... Anyone fancy being Chair of the Supporters Club? (n/t) on 10:59 - Jun 8 with 3850 viewsMJallday

the queen is dead?

ooh you mean the spurs fan.... crikey.

yeah lucan has my vote.

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Liz is gone..... Anyone fancy being Chair of the Supporters Club? (n/t) on 11:00 - Jun 8 with 3831 viewsSwansea_Blue

Liz is gone..... Anyone fancy being Chair of the Supporters Club? (n/t) on 10:51 - Jun 8 by Steve_M

Yep, someone who's always been closer to the players on the pitch

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

Liz is gone..... Anyone fancy being Chair of the Supporters Club? (n/t) on 11:01 - Jun 8 with 3825 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Liz is gone..... Anyone fancy being Chair of the Supporters Club? (n/t) on 10:57 - Jun 8 by artsbossbeard

Can you provide evidence on the fact that we moved from Diet Coke to Pepsi Max in the North Stand in 2009?

*links an entire 13,000 word article in copy and paste format as evidence*

Liz is gone..... Anyone fancy being Chair of the Supporters Club? (n/t) on 11:01 - Jun 8 with 3824 viewsunbelievablue

CC: ITFCJoe

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

Liz is gone..... Anyone fancy being Chair of the Supporters Club? (n/t) on 11:06 - Jun 8 with 3796 viewsCaptainObvious

Protocol in these circumstances is to invite the Chair of the unofficial Haverhill branch i would have thought?

i.p. verification result : "not blueas"
Poll: Garner or Pitman?

Liz is gone..... Anyone fancy being Chair of the Supporters Club? (n/t) on 11:09 - Jun 8 with 3776 viewsMJallday

Liz is gone..... Anyone fancy being Chair of the Supporters Club? (n/t) on 11:06 - Jun 8 by CaptainObvious

Protocol in these circumstances is to invite the Chair of the unofficial Haverhill branch i would have thought?

Callis?

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Liz is gone..... Anyone fancy being Chair of the Supporters Club? (n/t) on 11:09 - Jun 8 with 3771 viewsunbelievablue

Liz is gone..... Anyone fancy being Chair of the Supporters Club? (n/t) on 10:59 - Jun 8 by MJallday

the queen is dead?

ooh you mean the spurs fan.... crikey.

yeah lucan has my vote.

And it's so lonely on a limb.

Liz is gone..... Anyone fancy being Chair of the Supporters Club? (n/t) on 11:10 - Jun 8 with 3758 viewschicoazul

Liz is gone..... Anyone fancy being Chair of the Supporters Club? (n/t) on 11:06 - Jun 8 by CaptainObvious

Hahahaha
Does he post here these days? Is he taximan?

EDIT, no taximan is Sudburyblue isnt he
[Post edited 8 Jun 2017 11:20]

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Liz is gone..... Anyone fancy being Chair of the Supporters Club? (n/t) on 11:10 - Jun 8 with 3756 viewstextbackup

Someone who isn't afraid to stick a few fcks into the idiots at the top!

Assume there will be a vote.

Personally I'd say it has to be someone local, pointless it being someone who isn't in and area the town

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Liz is gone..... Anyone fancy being Chair of the Supporters Club? (n/t) on 11:12 - Jun 8 with 3740 viewsconnorscontract

Or maybe Asa's dad? As number 1 superfan.

Asa could write him a campaign song and everything... altogether now: "La-la-la-la, la-la-la-la-la..." (repeat)
Liz is gone..... Anyone fancy being Chair of the Supporters Club? (n/t) on 11:12 - Jun 8 with 3731 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Liz is gone..... Anyone fancy being Chair of the Supporters Club? (n/t) on 11:10 - Jun 8 by textbackup

Personally I'd say it has to be someone local, pointless it being someone who isn't in and area the town

Similarly it should be someone who goes to 95% or more of the games home or away

I have always though Mach was quite fair in his views on games

Liz is gone..... Anyone fancy being Chair of the Supporters Club? (n/t) on 11:12 - Jun 8 with 3727 viewsLord_Lucan

Liz is gone..... Anyone fancy being Chair of the Supporters Club? (n/t) on 11:10 - Jun 8 by textbackup

Local and pointless?

I'm ya man.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Liz is gone..... Anyone fancy being Chair of the Supporters Club? (n/t) on 11:15 - Jun 8 with 3690 viewstcblue

#Benters2017
Liz is gone..... Anyone fancy being Chair of the Supporters Club? (n/t) on 11:16 - Jun 8 with 3680 viewsconnorscontract

Liz is gone..... Anyone fancy being Chair of the Supporters Club? (n/t) on 11:12 - Jun 8 by Lord_Lucan

Local and pointless?

I'm ya man.

Always available, easy to find!

VOTE LORD LUCAN!

Err...
Liz is gone..... Anyone fancy being Chair of the Supporters Club? (n/t) on 11:16 - Jun 8 with 3680 viewsunbelievablue

Liz is gone..... Anyone fancy being Chair of the Supporters Club? (n/t) on 11:15 - Jun 8 by tcblue

#Benters2017

Benters vs. Callis and I'm off to follow Millwall.

Liz is gone..... Anyone fancy being Chair of the Supporters Club? (n/t) on 11:16 - Jun 8 with 3680 viewsartsbossbeard

Liz is gone..... Anyone fancy being Chair of the Supporters Club? (n/t) on 11:15 - Jun 8 by tcblue

#Benters2017

Trump-tastic!

Liz is gone..... Anyone fancy being Chair of the Supporters Club? (n/t) on 11:18 - Jun 8 with 3669 viewsSteve_M

Manifesto Commitments:

- More free tea for ex-players;
- Weddings on the pitch before every match;
- Big statue of George Burley.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Liz is gone..... Anyone fancy being Chair of the Supporters Club? (n/t) on 11:23 - Jun 8 with 3628 viewstcblue

Just think about it, Benters in charge, it would be glorious.

"Oi don't go to the games, they're too expensive buh. Mick out. Right, we're all done here, unless there's AOB?"
Liz is gone..... Anyone fancy being Chair of the Supporters Club? (n/t) on 11:23 - Jun 8 with 3624 viewsITFC_Forever

Liz is gone..... Anyone fancy being Chair of the Supporters Club? (n/t) on 11:12 - Jun 8 by The_Romford_Blue

Similarly it should be someone who goes to 95% or more of the games home or away

I have always though Mach was quite fair in his views on games

Mach doesn't go to many home games - he lives oop north somewhere (Manchester area I think).

P 1124, W 500, D 288, L 336, F 1707, A 1359
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024