Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sebastian Bassong 08:44 - Sep 2 with 3656 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Has anyone mentioned him. I dont really care that he's ex Norwich. He's the best centre back available to us now! Traing with Birmingham with view to Harry taking him as was with him at Spurs. We can offer him immediate starting olace though. Wages could be an issue but we're effectively local to him and his family still i would think. Has the potential to nail down a spot compared to other freebies out there.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

Sebastian Bassong on 08:47 - Sep 2 with 3627 viewstextbackup

He's fcking terrible

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Sebastian Bassong on 08:51 - Sep 2 with 3611 viewsmos

Seem to remember him being pretty bad at Norwich. There was a stage where their defence was utterly useless.

Mind you, it seems like it's still useless - 4-0 defeat at The Den is laughable.

“Our slick new attacking side is being outpassed and outmaneuvered by Ipswich” - West Ham Forum
Poll: How do you think we will finish next season?

Sebastian Bassong on 08:52 - Sep 2 with 3607 viewsbluesym

Off to 'bare bones Birmingham' apparently

Poll: Is Micheal Mcintyre actually funny?

Sebastian Bassong on 08:53 - Sep 2 with 3598 viewsallezlesbleus

I've always thought that he was utter sh1te.
Sebastian Bassong on 09:00 - Sep 2 with 3585 viewsSE1blue

This is the most premature April Fools joke ever.

I didn't even shoot this early the night I lost my virginity.

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

Sebastian Bassong on 09:01 - Sep 2 with 3574 viewsblueblueburleymcgrew

please god no.
Sebastian Bassong on 09:05 - Sep 2 with 3563 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Sebastian Bassong on 08:47 - Sep 2 by textbackup

He's fcking terrible

Hes not though is he. He hasnt played the majority of his careerr in the premier league, commanded £8million fee because he's terrible. We have no Centre Back. He is available. I would take him every day over a 38 year old clint hill who people are serious about us signing.

Sebastian Bassong on 09:07 - Sep 2 with 3551 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Sebastian Bassong on 09:05 - Sep 2 by Terry_Nutkins

Hes not though is he. He hasnt played the majority of his careerr in the premier league, commanded £8million fee because he's terrible. We have no Centre Back. He is available. I would take him every day over a 38 year old clint hill who people are serious about us signing.

To be fair hes nowhere near my first pick. This is with the context that the window is shut and we have No centre half!

Login to get fewer ads

Sebastian Bassong on 09:18 - Sep 2 with 3515 viewsKieran_Knows

I care because he's cr*p.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Sebastian Bassong on 09:21 - Sep 2 with 3503 viewsbrogansnose

Why would we want to waste time and money on him. He's bloody atrocious so let's play the youths.

That lot up the road would laugh their nuts off.
Sebastian Bassong on 09:22 - Sep 2 with 3497 viewsmeekreech

Raheem sterling plays in the premier league and for England cost 49 million and is also sh-- ! Money paid for doesn't guarantee class or value !

Poll: who do you see as next manager ?

Sebastian Bassong on 09:42 - Sep 2 with 3431 viewsGuthrum

Thing is, he's left-sided. Knudsen is doing a pretty good job at LCB. It would be more useful to have someone for the right-hand side.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Sebastian Bassong on 09:42 - Sep 2 with 3429 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Sebastian Bassong on 09:22 - Sep 2 by meekreech

Raheem sterling plays in the premier league and for England cost 49 million and is also sh-- ! Money paid for doesn't guarantee class or value !

Again. Hes not though is he. I would play others ahead of him for England. Hes not sh-- though is he. Some of the best managers in World football rate him. We all go around saying x y z footballer are sh-- at times. I find it funny when people actually think of it is a fact and that they know better than all these top managers. Bassong is probably the best realistic target available. Ex nodge blinkers are on though.

Sebastian Bassong on 09:43 - Sep 2 with 3426 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Sebastian Bassong on 09:42 - Sep 2 by Guthrum

Thing is, he's left-sided. Knudsen is doing a pretty good job at LCB. It would be more useful to have someone for the right-hand side.

Thats a fair point.

Sebastian Bassong on 09:53 - Sep 2 with 3400 viewstextbackup

He said not an improvement on what we have, simple. He can barely control a football

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Sebastian Bassong on 10:24 - Sep 2 with 3328 viewsbournemouthblue

In other news the £5 million they have just spent on Hanley is £5 million they won't get back :D
[Post edited 2 Sep 2017 10:26]

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Sebastian Bassong on 10:31 - Sep 2 with 3301 viewsSimonds92

Sebastian Bassong on 09:42 - Sep 2 by Terry_Nutkins

Again. Hes not though is he. I would play others ahead of him for England. Hes not sh-- though is he. Some of the best managers in World football rate him. We all go around saying x y z footballer are sh-- at times. I find it funny when people actually think of it is a fact and that they know better than all these top managers. Bassong is probably the best realistic target available. Ex nodge blinkers are on though.

Sterling gets away with being terrible because of his pace. He would probably be league 2 level if he was of the same speed as McGoldrick, he genuinely has the worst footballing brain of any player I've ever seen live. Bassong is also terrible, always looks like he's got a big error in him every game.
Sebastian Bassong on 10:34 - Sep 2 with 3284 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Sebastian Bassong on 09:53 - Sep 2 by textbackup

He said not an improvement on what we have, simple. He can barely control a football

Rubbish. Hes quick, strong and tall. Quite frankly his situation means he's going to be hungry to prove people wrong. Like a higher calibre player in Spence's situation a year ago. Id take him. Accept others wouldnt but just saying hes terrible and cant control a football is just stupid. I think Mick will probably go with what we've got.

Sebastian Bassong on 15:30 - Sep 2 with 3073 viewsFreddies_Ears

Sebastian Bassong on 10:34 - Sep 2 by Terry_Nutkins

Rubbish. Hes quick, strong and tall. Quite frankly his situation means he's going to be hungry to prove people wrong. Like a higher calibre player in Spence's situation a year ago. Id take him. Accept others wouldnt but just saying hes terrible and cant control a football is just stupid. I think Mick will probably go with what we've got.

He's a bit like Titus Bramble, but without the good bits.

Avoid at all costs.
Sebastian Bassong on 15:33 - Sep 2 with 3068 viewsLuk38644

He's useless and over-rated. One of those players that keeps getting high paid offers purely on the fact he played for Tottenham once.

His performance in the first-half of the second-leg play-off game at Scum was one of the worst I've ever seen. Murphy had him absolutely rattled.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024