Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Did anyone on here have anything to do with the Poundland ad 17:51 - Dec 21 with 6870 viewsGlasgowBlue

That is causing so much fuss?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/poundland-shares-picture-elf-shelf-11734
[Post edited 21 Dec 2017 17:58]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

on 17:54 - Dec 21 with 6146 views_

Did anyone on here have anything to do with the Paoundland ad on 17:57 - Dec 21 with 6140 viewsgiant_stow

on 17:54 - Dec 21 by _

oh my.

The challange has been set - if accepted, My money's on 7 pages.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Did anyone on here have anything to do with the Poundland ad on 18:02 - Dec 21 with 6121 viewschicoazul

Lots to unpack here. Is he teabagging her, so to speak? Or is he hitting her in the head with a sack of tea knocking her down and then giving her another whack, hence One lump or two? Or is the implication that the Elf has testicular cancer and Mrs Elf is checking him for lumps?

Predict an apology for "anyone offended" within a few hours.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

on 18:07 - Dec 21 with 6104 views_

Did anyone on here have anything to do with the Paoundland ad on 17:57 - Dec 21 by giant_stow

oh my.

The challange has been set - if accepted, My money's on 7 pages.

Did anyone on here have anything to do with the Poundland ad on 18:07 - Dec 21 with 6103 viewsBloomBlue

Actually when you think it only cost £1 to prodice, not that bad.
Did anyone on here have anything to do with the Paoundland ad on 18:09 - Dec 21 with 6095 viewsfarkenhell

on 18:07 - Dec 21 by _

balls!
on 18:10 - Dec 21 with 6088 views_

Did anyone on here have anything to do with the Paoundland ad on 18:09 - Dec 21 by farkenhell

balls!

Did anyone on here have anything to do with the Poundland ad on 18:11 - Dec 21 with 6084 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

Thank god they don’t sell cucumbers
Login to get fewer ads

Did anyone on here have anything to do with the Poundland ad on 18:18 - Dec 21 with 6064 viewsblue_oyster

They are desperate for attention, and are on the verge of going bust. Which is why they’ve lost all sense of decency.

Conventional wisdom is the enemy of thought.
Poll: Who is the most hated contributor to this site?

Did anyone on here have anything to do with the Paoundland ad on 18:20 - Dec 21 with 6059 viewsWD19

on 18:07 - Dec 21 by _

Somebody will get the sack and the world will move on.
Did anyone on here have anything to do with the Poundland ad on 18:21 - Dec 21 with 6057 viewsgiant_stow

Did anyone on here have anything to do with the Poundland ad on 18:18 - Dec 21 by blue_oyster

They are desperate for attention, and are on the verge of going bust. Which is why they’ve lost all sense of decency.

I can handle a lack of decency if it were funny.

Ps to chico - read the bleeding link! Yes tea-bagging - a phrase I only learnt about 3 years ago. So sheltered.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Did anyone on here have anything to do with the Poundland ad on 18:34 - Dec 21 with 6022 viewsNewcyBlue

Did anyone on here have anything to do with the Poundland ad on 18:21 - Dec 21 by giant_stow

I can handle a lack of decency if it were funny.

Ps to chico - read the bleeding link! Yes tea-bagging - a phrase I only learnt about 3 years ago. So sheltered.

I guess when your Uncle Dad does it to you, you never thought it had a name.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Did anyone on here have anything to do with the Poundland ad on 18:53 - Dec 21 with 5999 viewscaught-in-limbo

I don't think she's been given the best elf and safe tea advice.

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

Did anyone on here have anything to do with the Poundland ad on 18:54 - Dec 21 with 5993 viewsNewcyBlue

Did anyone on here have anything to do with the Poundland ad on 18:53 - Dec 21 by caught-in-limbo

I don't think she's been given the best elf and safe tea advice.

CIL! Ruddy brilliant!

Did anyone on here have anything to do with the Poundland ad on 18:56 - Dec 21 with 5988 viewshoppy

Did anyone on here have anything to do with the Poundland ad on 18:34 - Dec 21 by NewcyBlue

I guess when your Uncle Dad does it to you, you never thought it had a name.

They just used to call it evening.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Did anyone on here have anything to do with the Poundland ad on 19:00 - Dec 21 with 5971 viewsgiant_stow

Did anyone on here have anything to do with the Poundland ad on 18:56 - Dec 21 by hoppy

They just used to call it evening.

Newcy b is nicking your material and leaving you the scraps - how rude!

Did anyone on here have anything to do with the Poundland ad on 19:01 - Dec 21 with 5965 viewshoppy

Did anyone on here have anything to do with the Poundland ad on 19:00 - Dec 21 by giant_stow

Newcy b is nicking your material and leaving you the scraps - how rude!

I've been busy. It's good to have an apprentice.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Did anyone on here have anything to do with the Poundland ad on 19:05 - Dec 21 with 5952 viewsGlasgowBlue

Did anyone on here have anything to do with the Poundland ad on 18:18 - Dec 21 by blue_oyster

Scrap the 7 page prediction. This is going to 10 pages now.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Did anyone on here have anything to do with the Poundland ad on 19:07 - Dec 21 with 5943 viewsNewcyBlue

Did anyone on here have anything to do with the Poundland ad on 19:01 - Dec 21 by hoppy

Busy? How was lunch?

Did anyone on here have anything to do with the Poundland ad on 19:19 - Dec 21 with 5916 viewsJ2BLUE

I do wonder just how these things get signed off. At least one person has thought that was a good idea.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Did anyone on here have anything to do with the Poundland ad on 19:24 - Dec 21 with 5905 viewsElderGrizzly

Did anyone on here have anything to do with the Poundland ad on 19:19 - Dec 21 by J2BLUE

I do wonder just how these things get signed off. At least one person has thought that was a good idea.

Ah, but it won’t get your kids fat like Haribo....

However, there are some very wrong ones in there :)

Did anyone on here have anything to do with the Poundland ad on 19:26 - Dec 21 with 5896 viewsJ2BLUE

Did anyone on here have anything to do with the Poundland ad on 19:24 - Dec 21 by ElderGrizzly

Ah, but it won’t get your kids fat like Haribo....

However, there are some very wrong ones in there :)

Epic bantz

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Did anyone on here have anything to do with the Poundland ad on 19:26 - Dec 21 with 5895 viewsElderGrizzly

Here’s a Trump one so i don’t let you down. Looks like Elf had beans for breakfast (turn sound on)

Did anyone on here have anything to do with the Poundland ad on 19:45 - Dec 21 with 5853 viewsfarkenhell

Did anyone on here have anything to do with the Poundland ad on 19:01 - Dec 21 by hoppy

Harry'll be having a word!
Did anyone on here have anything to do with the Poundland ad on 22:27 - Dec 21 with 5740 viewsSwansea_Blue

Good for them. An elf teabagging Barbie is what Christmas is all about at the end of the day.

Cheeky little scamp isn't he?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024