Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Romford Kevin and Perry University college condom et al situation. 23:05 - May 2 with 7025 viewsLord_Lucan

Ha!

Now I like Rommy even though he can be a bit of a berk. He’s a bit like the son I wish I (never) had. All in all he is a true blue and his heart is in darite place.

I recall seeing young sitters away at either Middlesbrough or Sunderland (can’t remember which) and he was a stalky little waif. But Sitters has now grown into his ears and from what I gauge he is really coming along.

Comparisons are obviously made between the shoe / coat ne'er do wells but what’s gonna happen to poor old Rodney Rommers?

I have to say the jury’s out with me. I wish him the “Best of Benters”.

And I want a live link up to the first Rommy conquest.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

The Romford Kevin and Perry University college condom et al situation. on 23:24 - May 2 with 4960 viewsJ2BLUE

Remember to turn the video off before you pay her Rommers.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

The Romford Kevin and Perry University college condom et al situation. on 23:28 - May 2 with 4947 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Ermm.. thanks? I guess?

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

The Romford Kevin and Perry University college condom et al situation. on 23:28 - May 2 with 4952 viewsIllinoisblue

The Romford Kevin and Perry University college condom et al situation. on 23:24 - May 2 by J2BLUE

I only skim-read lucan’s post; rommy is live-streaming the giving up of his virginity? Maybe I misread. A new income stream for TWTD TV

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

The Romford Kevin and Perry University college condom et al situation. on 23:29 - May 2 with 4954 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

The Romford Kevin and Perry University college condom et al situation. on 23:24 - May 2 by J2BLUE

The day I bang a Geordie will be my proudest moment.

My quest at uni for the four years I’m there will be for that one sole purpose.

The Romford Kevin and Perry University college condom et al situation. on 23:31 - May 2 with 4924 viewsJ2BLUE

The Romford Kevin and Perry University college condom et al situation. on 23:29 - May 2 by The_Romford_Blue

Not sure a university is the ideal place to find a Geordie.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

The Romford Kevin and Perry University college condom et al situation. on 23:34 - May 2 with 4901 viewscatch74

The Romford Kevin and Perry University college condom et al situation. on 23:28 - May 2 by Illinoisblue

I only skim-read lucan’s post; rommy is live-streaming the giving up of his virginity? Maybe I misread. A new income stream for TWTD TV

Warm apple pie first Rommers don’t forget.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

The Romford Kevin and Perry University college condom et al situation. on 00:42 - May 3 with 4817 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

The Romford Kevin and Perry University college condom et al situation. on 23:34 - May 2 by catch74

Warm apple pie first Rommers don’t forget.

Iconic television right there

The Romford Kevin and Perry University college condom et al situation. on 04:42 - May 3 with 4758 viewsBenters2

The Romford Kevin and Perry University college condom et al situation. on 23:29 - May 2 by The_Romford_Blue

I’m sure Uncle Newcy could help ..
Login to get fewer ads

The Romford Kevin and Perry University college condom et al situation. on 05:59 - May 3 with 4724 viewsReuser_is_God

Just show her your WiFi cable, you’ll knock her bandy.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

The Romford Kevin and Perry University college condom et al situation. on 06:18 - May 3 with 4697 viewstextbackup

even if that Geordie is Alan Sheaer?

didn't go to uni, but via holidays etc I've managed to tick of the british isles, a couple of Europeans, and various English counties. no geordies in that list, so if/when you do, give her one from me.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

The Romford Kevin and Perry University college condom et al situation. on 06:58 - May 3 with 4638 viewspeterleeblue

The Romford Kevin and Perry University college condom et al situation. on 06:18 - May 3 by textbackup

even if that Geordie is Alan Sheaer?

didn't go to uni, but via holidays etc I've managed to tick of the british isles, a couple of Europeans, and various English counties. no geordies in that list, so if/when you do, give her one from me.

Brilliant POTY.

Having married a North Easterner 25 years ago this thread brings it all back.

I predict Rommy, Newcy and me will be travelling to Ipswich games together in 5 years.
The Romford Kevin and Perry University college condom et al situation. on 07:05 - May 3 with 4616 viewsReuser_is_God

The Romford Kevin and Perry University college condom et al situation. on 06:58 - May 3 by peterleeblue

Brilliant POTY.

Having married a North Easterner 25 years ago this thread brings it all back.

I predict Rommy, Newcy and me will be travelling to Ipswich games together in 5 years.

If the criteria means you’ve got to park a Geordie then I very much doubt Rommy will be joining you.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

The Romford Kevin and Perry University college condom et al situation. on 07:29 - May 3 with 4565 viewspeterleeblue

The Romford Kevin and Perry University college condom et al situation. on 07:05 - May 3 by Reuser_is_God

If the criteria means you’ve got to park a Geordie then I very much doubt Rommy will be joining you.

If I'm on your wavelength then that would surely depend on how often he wants to park . I get the impression Rommy might be easily attracted by the same slot!!!!
The Romford Kevin and Perry University college condom et al situation. on 07:38 - May 3 with 4542 viewswkj

The Romford Kevin and Perry University college condom et al situation. on 07:29 - May 3 by peterleeblue

If I'm on your wavelength then that would surely depend on how often he wants to park . I get the impression Rommy might be easily attracted by the same slot!!!!

He wont have a criteria, not at his age - If they say yes, he's gonna be in, no matter what they look like or where they're from

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

The Romford Kevin and Perry University college condom et al situation. on 07:43 - May 3 with 4525 viewsitfcjoe

Not sure going to Hertfordshire was best choice of sim is to bang a Geordie

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

The Romford Kevin and Perry University college condom et al situation. on 07:47 - May 3 with 4513 viewsBluebell

Four years! Are you training to be a heart surgeon?

Only joking Rommy but I thought you were hoping to become a sports journalist. Does it really take that long?
The Romford Kevin and Perry University college condom et al situation. on 07:53 - May 3 with 4496 viewswkj

The Romford Kevin and Perry University college condom et al situation. on 07:47 - May 3 by Bluebell

Four years! Are you training to be a heart surgeon?

Only joking Rommy but I thought you were hoping to become a sports journalist. Does it really take that long?

3 years is generally the shortest time degrees run now, 4 years is the norm for a full time qualification- reason being is they make you study a load of tosh at level one (pre-requisites) that seem to detract from what you want to study

Crybaby

The Romford Kevin and Perry University college condom et al situation. on 07:56 - May 3 with 4489 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Go for a Smoggy!

Poll: Best Football Song

The Romford Kevin and Perry University college condom et al situation. on 08:03 - May 3 with 4469 viewsMJallday

The Romford Kevin and Perry University college condom et al situation. on 04:42 - May 3 by Benters2

I’m sure Uncle Newcy could help ..

im not sure he's that way inclined.

then again he spends a lot of time tossing around with other seamen

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

The Romford Kevin and Perry University college condom et al situation. on 08:03 - May 3 with 4468 viewsBetablocker

The Romford Kevin and Perry University college condom et al situation. on 23:28 - May 2 by Illinoisblue

Please don't post links to illegal streams
The Romford Kevin and Perry University college condom et al situation. on 08:16 - May 3 with 4447 viewsNewcyBlue

The Romford Kevin and Perry University college condom et al situation. on 08:03 - May 3 by MJallday

im not sure he's that way inclined.

then again he spends a lot of time tossing around with other seamen

I’ve met Rommy. I would snap him in half.

There’s also the small detail of him being some sort of male which also disqualifies him.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

The Romford Kevin and Perry University college condom et al situation. on 08:19 - May 3 with 4434 viewsNewcyBlue

The Romford Kevin and Perry University college condom et al situation. on 07:56 - May 3 by RoyKeanesDog

Go for a Smoggy!

My mates ex wife (a smoggy) ran off to Ipswich with a mate of mine. She met him at my wedding whilst married and carrying their 3rd child.

My mate blamed me for a while.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

The Romford Kevin and Perry University college condom et al situation. on 08:19 - May 3 with 4431 viewswkj

The Romford Kevin and Perry University college condom et al situation. on 08:16 - May 3 by NewcyBlue

I’ve met Rommy. I would snap him in half.

There’s also the small detail of him being some sort of male which also disqualifies him.

I bet you couldn't snap me in half, I bowflex mate

Crybaby

The Romford Kevin and Perry University college condom et al situation. on 08:37 - May 3 with 4396 viewsPJH

The Romford Kevin and Perry University college condom et al situation. on 08:19 - May 3 by NewcyBlue

My mates ex wife (a smoggy) ran off to Ipswich with a mate of mine. She met him at my wedding whilst married and carrying their 3rd child.

My mate blamed me for a while.

For the child?
The Romford Kevin and Perry University college condom et al situation. on 08:39 - May 3 with 4387 viewsunbelievablue

The Romford Kevin and Perry University college condom et al situation. on 23:31 - May 2 by J2BLUE

Not sure a university is the ideal place to find a Geordie.

Occasionally you are witty.

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024