Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shrewsbury announce double bid turned down 16:02 - Aug 1 with 6285 viewsElderGrizzly

Shrewsbury announce double bid turned down on 16:03 - Aug 1 with 3325 viewsDanTheMan

I mean they might as well have named us, lets be honest. Not going to be anyone else.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Shrewsbury announce double bid turned down on 16:03 - Aug 1 with 3305 viewsTractorCam

Ooooo that'll rattle the bitter section of Shrews fans

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Shrewsbury announce double bid turned down on 16:03 - Aug 1 with 3303 viewsKeno

Oh

I wonder which unnamed club that was then

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Shrewsbury announce double bid turned down on 16:03 - Aug 1 with 3303 viewsArnieM

Oooo, I wonder who that could be!!!

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Shrewsbury announce double bid turned down on 16:04 - Aug 1 with 3290 viewsKeno

Shrewsbury announce double bid turned down on 16:03 - Aug 1 by ArnieM

Oooo, I wonder who that could be!!!

JINX!!!!!

Shrewsbury announce double bid turned down on 16:04 - Aug 1 with 3285 viewsStokieBlue

Seems the probability is high it is us, especially as they both handed in transfer requests after it was refused.

Got to be 3m though hasn’t it? That must surely mean Waghorn is nearly done.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Shrewsbury announce double bid turned down on 16:06 - Aug 1 with 3204 viewsKieran_Knows

Shrewsbury announce double bid turned down on 16:03 - Aug 1 by DanTheMan

I mean they might as well have named us, lets be honest. Not going to be anyone else.

Just like when our new physio joined us, they didn't name us then either. They really are holding a grudge against us.

We'll definitely have to pay over the odds for them both.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Shrewsbury announce double bid turned down on 16:06 - Aug 1 with 3197 viewsSwansea_Blue

Shrewsbury announce double bid turned down on 16:03 - Aug 1 by Keno

Oh

I wonder which unnamed club that was then

I’ve looked at the table and every club appears to have a name. So I’m thoroughly confused now, but I do like a mystery.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

Shrewsbury announce double bid turned down on 16:07 - Aug 1 with 3179 viewswkj

Shrewsbury announce double bid turned down on 16:04 - Aug 1 by StokieBlue

Seems the probability is high it is us, especially as they both handed in transfer requests after it was refused.

SB

Either that or Evans is having a flutter this year

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Shrewsbury announce double bid turned down on 16:07 - Aug 1 with 3166 viewsDanTheMan

Shrewsbury announce double bid turned down on 16:04 - Aug 1 by StokieBlue

SB

You'd think so, unless we offered something silly.

If we sold Waghorn to find 3 players, that's a pretty good deal for us.

Shrewsbury announce double bid turned down on 16:08 - Aug 1 with 3131 viewsKeno

Shrewsbury announce double bid turned down on 16:06 - Aug 1 by Swansea_Blue

I’ve looked at the table and every club appears to have a name. So I’m thoroughly confused now, but I do like a mystery.

could be Norwich, they are petty anonymous
[Post edited 1 Aug 2018 16:14]

Shrewsbury announce double bid turned down on 16:09 - Aug 1 with 3083 viewsStokieBlue

Shrewsbury announce double bid turned down on 16:07 - Aug 1 by DanTheMan

You'd think so, unless we offered something silly.

If we sold Waghorn to find 3 players, that's a pretty good deal for us.

Shrews board saying 1.4m offered - doesn't seem anywhere near an amount they would take.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Shrewsbury announce double bid turned down on 16:09 - Aug 1 with 3074 viewsKieran_Knows

Shrewsbury announce double bid turned down on 16:09 - Aug 1 by StokieBlue

Shrews board saying 1.4m offered - doesn't seem anywhere near an amount they would take.

SB

I'd say we are looking at £3m minimum.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Shrewsbury announce double bid turned down on 16:10 - Aug 1 with 3048 viewsDanTheMan

Shrewsbury announce double bid turned down on 16:09 - Aug 1 by StokieBlue

SB

Wouldn't have thought so, unless Hurst knows something we don't. At the very least 2mil + addons for the pair.

Shrewsbury announce double bid turned down on 16:10 - Aug 1 with 3023 viewshoppy

Shrewsbury announce double bid turned down on 16:06 - Aug 1 by Swansea_Blue

Some appear to have changed their names but this hasn't yet been reflected in the tables... such as Frank Lampard's Derby County...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Shrewsbury announce double bid turned down on 16:11 - Aug 1 with 2998 viewsHerbivore

Hard to see who else it could be if not us and got to think this means Waghorn deal is all but done as we're looking at £3m minimum for those two I'd say. Both quality players if we can get them in, I expect it means our interest in Tilt has ended though.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Shrewsbury announce double bid turned down on 16:12 - Aug 1 with 2951 viewsNazemariner

Please let this be us.
Shrewsbury announce double bid turned down on 16:12 - Aug 1 with 2911 viewsOsborneOneNil

Whoop!!

Been wanting us to get Nolan all summer, class player. There's your No 10.
Shrewsbury announce double bid turned down on 16:13 - Aug 1 with 2877 viewshoppy

Shrewsbury announce double bid turned down on 16:11 - Aug 1 by Herbivore

Hard to see who else it could be if not us and got to think this means Waghorn deal is all but done as we're looking at £3m minimum for those two I'd say. Both quality players if we can get them in, I expect it means our interest in Tilt has ended though.

Tilt jilted?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Shrewsbury announce double bid turned down on 16:15 - Aug 1 with 2814 viewsmason76

Yes was thinking the same re Tilt. Sounds like Blackpool weren’t easy to deal with so we moved on. Shame as he sounded a good fit.
Shrewsbury announce double bid turned down on 16:15 - Aug 1 with 2790 viewsKeno

Shrewsbury announce double bid turned down on 16:10 - Aug 1 by hoppy

Some appear to have changed their names but this hasn't yet been reflected in the tables... such as Frank Lampard's Derby County...

as opposed to Derby Chokey
[Post edited 1 Aug 2018 16:15]

Shrewsbury announce double bid turned down on 16:16 - Aug 1 with 2749 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Shrewsbury announce double bid turned down on 16:12 - Aug 1 by OsborneOneNil

Whoop!!

Been wanting us to get Nolan all summer, class player. There's your No 10.

Having seen him action for Shrewsbury under Hurst he's been my dream transfer target this summer. What an addition he would be !
Shrewsbury announce double bid turned down on 16:16 - Aug 1 with 2743 viewsTractorJack

Of course it's us it was turned down ;)
Shrewsbury announce double bid turned down on 16:16 - Aug 1 with 2735 viewscatch74

Was wondering that - but need another cb and Tilt is left footed, would put some pressure on Chambers!

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Shrewsbury announce double bid turned down on 16:16 - Aug 1 with 2733 viewshype313

Shrewsbury announce double bid turned down on 16:15 - Aug 1 by mason76

Yes was thinking the same re Tilt. Sounds like Blackpool weren’t easy to deal with so we moved on. Shame as he sounded a good fit.

Unless Evans has thrown the Shrews a ropey bid knowing they would turn it down in the hope that it looks like we have moved on from Tilt thus giving the Oystons a dilemma...

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024