Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Meet the happy parents 19:40 - Oct 15 with 2071 viewsgtsb

I pity that poor child.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-oxfordshire-45866238
Meet the happy parents on 19:44 - Oct 15 with 2051 viewsJ2BLUE

Total scum. I hope their punishment is harsh.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Meet the happy parents on 19:50 - Oct 15 with 2035 viewsSuperblue95

Astonishing that people with that many screws loose are freely roaming the streets

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Meet the happy parents on 19:50 - Oct 15 with 2033 viewsfactual_blue

Claudia Potatoes.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Meet the happy parents on 19:52 - Oct 15 with 2032 viewsm14_blue

I don't know, just because there's a picture of him dressed in a KKK uniform in front of a confederate flag, holding baby Adolf and eating a pie shaped like a swastika doesn't necessarily mean he's 100% racist or a nazi.
Meet the happy parents on 19:53 - Oct 15 with 2019 viewsJ2BLUE

Meet the happy parents on 19:52 - Oct 15 by m14_blue

I don't know, just because there's a picture of him dressed in a KKK uniform in front of a confederate flag, holding baby Adolf and eating a pie shaped like a swastika doesn't necessarily mean he's 100% racist or a nazi.

"How do you know that's even him? He might have been framed or going to a fancy dress party"

Etc.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Meet the happy parents on 20:02 - Oct 15 with 1985 viewsMullet

Meet the happy parents on 19:52 - Oct 15 by m14_blue

Yeah, but he's on the far right of that picture.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Meet the happy parents on 23:52 - Oct 15 with 1817 viewssyntaxerror

Meet the happy parents on 19:53 - Oct 15 by J2BLUE

"How do you know that's even him? He might have been framed or going to a fancy dress party"

Etc.

Its just Bantz innit. I bet he likes a singalong of 10 German bombers just like the rest of us.
I make me right.

(Or something like that)
[Post edited 15 Oct 2018 23:54]
Meet the happy parents on 01:03 - Oct 16 with 1772 viewsRyorry

Every day I think human activity in the world can't get any more shocking, and then ... Surely the babe would/should be taken into care? Anyone know the outcome?

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Login to get fewer ads

Meet the happy parents on 05:59 - Oct 16 with 1706 viewsBenters2

Haha! His middle name is Adolf!

Proper Nazi that.
Meet the happy parents on 06:25 - Oct 16 with 1698 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Meet the happy parents on 01:03 - Oct 16 by Ryorry

Every day I think human activity in the world can't get any more shocking, and then ... Surely the babe would/should be taken into care? Anyone know the outcome?

Im going to get flak for this, but...

If both parents are arrested and jailed for being members of National Action then yes, presumably the baby will go into care. Otherwise though what reason is there to take them? Yes their views are reprehensible but as far as I’m aware that isn’t a reason to take a child off someone, nor does posing for pictures with a child whilst wearing an outfit constitute child cruelty

Obviously you fear for what views the child is going to grow up with, but then the same applies to thousands of other children in reality

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Meet the happy parents on 08:10 - Oct 16 with 1621 viewschicoazul

This is an excellent example of what a Nazi *actually* is. Anyone who walks under that flag, makes that salute, or wears those robes, *those* are the people who need their sh!t pushed in. No excuses, no exceptions.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Meet the happy parents on 08:25 - Oct 16 with 1600 viewsDanTheMan

Meet the happy parents on 08:10 - Oct 16 by chicoazul

This is an excellent example of what a Nazi *actually* is. Anyone who walks under that flag, makes that salute, or wears those robes, *those* are the people who need their sh!t pushed in. No excuses, no exceptions.

Now hold one a second, this could be halloween. I think we need more conclusive evidence.

Perhaps a photo of him shaking hands with Hitler?

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Meet the happy parents on 08:28 - Oct 16 with 1592 viewsitfcjoe

Meet the happy parents on 06:25 - Oct 16 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

If both parents are arrested and jailed for being members of National Action then yes, presumably the baby will go into care. Otherwise though what reason is there to take them? Yes their views are reprehensible but as far as I’m aware that isn’t a reason to take a child off someone, nor does posing for pictures with a child whilst wearing an outfit constitute child cruelty

Obviously you fear for what views the child is going to grow up with, but then the same applies to thousands of other children in reality

Yep - otherwise we are in a position where we need to vet any potential parents

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Meet the happy parents on 12:37 - Oct 16 with 1491 viewsRyorry

Meet the happy parents on 06:25 - Oct 16 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Take your (and ItfcJoe's) points - but wouldn't this classify as a "hate crime" or something, considering that preachers aren't allowed to indoctrinate their congregations with such stuff?

I just wonder what on earth chance that baby has of growing up stable & unbrainwashed by hate?

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024