Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gareth McAuley made an MBE, Alastair Cook a Sir. (n/t) 22:34 - Dec 28 with 2757 viewsITFC_Forever

P 1124, W 500, D 288, L 336, F 1707, A 1359
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Gareth McAuley made an MBE, Alastair Cook a Sir. (n/t) on 23:12 - Dec 28 with 2692 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Leroy Rosenior an MBE and Southgate an OBE too.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Gareth McAuley made an MBE, Alastair Cook a Sir. (n/t) on 23:15 - Dec 28 with 2682 viewsMrTown

Gareth McAuley made an MBE, Alastair Cook a Sir. (n/t) on 23:12 - Dec 28 by Nthsuffolkblue

Leroy Rosenior an MBE and Southgate an OBE too.

Gareth McAuley, did I miss something... charity work?

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Gareth McAuley made an MBE, Alastair Cook a Sir. (n/t) on 23:17 - Dec 28 with 2677 viewsRyorry

Gareth McAuley made an MBE, Alastair Cook a Sir. (n/t) on 23:15 - Dec 28 by MrTown

Was thinking/wondering the same ...

Congrats to them both anyway.
[Post edited 28 Dec 2018 23:17]

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Gareth McAuley made an MBE, Alastair Cook a Sir. (n/t) on 00:36 - Dec 29 with 2606 viewsMrTown

Gareth McAuley made an MBE, Alastair Cook a Sir. (n/t) on 23:17 - Dec 28 by Ryorry

Was thinking/wondering the same ...

Congrats to them both anyway.
[Post edited 28 Dec 2018 23:17]

Oh fair play to them both no doubt.
Alistair Cook has been a fantastic cricketer, real master of his craft and for England as well.

But McCauley? He’s had a successful career no doubt, but hardly the pinnacle of a footballer.

Congrats to the pair though.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Gareth McAuley made an MBE, Alastair Cook a Sir. (n/t) on 03:25 - Dec 29 with 2553 viewsjeera

Gareth McAuley made an MBE, Alastair Cook a Sir. (n/t) on 23:15 - Dec 28 by MrTown

"Rangers defender McAuley, who has 80 international caps, has received an MBE for services to football in Northern Ireland."

More importantly, he's 39. Thirty-fecking-nine.

How the hell did that happen?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Gareth McAuley made an MBE, Alastair Cook a Sir. (n/t) on 08:10 - Dec 29 with 2457 viewssolemio

A knighthood for the wonderful William Blackledge Beaumont.
Gareth McAuley made an MBE, Alastair Cook a Sir. (n/t) on 09:14 - Dec 29 with 2388 viewsfactual_blue

Gareth McAuley made an MBE, Alastair Cook a Sir. (n/t) on 03:25 - Dec 29 by jeera

"Rangers defender McAuley, who has 80 international caps, has received an MBE for services to football in Northern Ireland."

He's a proddie and we have a DUP government.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Gareth McAuley made an MBE, Alastair Cook a Sir. (n/t) on 09:19 - Dec 29 with 2377 viewstextbackup

An MBE for service given to Ipswich hairdressers I’m guessing

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Login to get fewer ads

Gareth McAuley made an MBE, Alastair Cook a Sir. (n/t) on 09:44 - Dec 29 with 2344 viewsconnorscontract

Anybody who manages to live in West Bromwich for seven years deserves a fcking medal.
Gareth McAuley made an MBE, Alastair Cook a Sir. (n/t) on 09:56 - Dec 29 with 2309 viewschicoazul

Gareth McAuley made an MBE, Alastair Cook a Sir. (n/t) on 09:14 - Dec 29 by factual_blue

He's a proddie and we have a DUP government.

Who would have guessed you dont know how the honours system works? It is independent of government.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Gareth McAuley made an MBE, Alastair Cook a Sir. (n/t) on 11:04 - Dec 29 with 2235 viewsLord_Lucan

Gareth McAuley made an MBE, Alastair Cook a Sir. (n/t) on 03:25 - Dec 29 by jeera

Tony Mowbray is 55 and it seems only yesterday he was running about at Wembley.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Gareth McAuley made an MBE, Alastair Cook a Sir. (n/t) on 11:09 - Dec 29 with 2226 viewsjpring89

Surprised Mick wasn’t on that list.

Poll: What irritates you more ?

Gareth McAuley made an MBE, Alastair Cook a Sir. (n/t) on 13:15 - Dec 29 with 2150 viewssolemio

Gareth McAuley made an MBE, Alastair Cook a Sir. (n/t) on 11:09 - Dec 29 by jpring89

Surprised Mick wasn’t on that list.

Mick Palin was.
Gareth McAuley made an MBE, Alastair Cook a Sir. (n/t) on 14:41 - Dec 29 with 2089 viewsm14_blue

Gareth McAuley made an MBE, Alastair Cook a Sir. (n/t) on 11:04 - Dec 29 by Lord_Lucan

Tony Mowbray is 55 and it seems only yesterday he was running about at Wembley.

Surely you’ve got that wrong?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024