Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If we lose today..... 09:41 - Jan 1 with 1776 viewsmuccletonjoe

That famous comment from 1966 will be ringing in everyones ears on new years day " They think its all over - it is now."
If we lose today..... on 09:46 - Jan 1 with 1740 viewsjas0999

IF. We lose. I’d also suggest we can’t afford to draw!
If we lose today..... on 09:49 - Jan 1 with 1733 viewsPinewoodblue

Doubt there will be a pitch invasion though.

We won't lose today, nor against Rotherham, every home game is going to be a nail biter unless we reach a point where we are safe, or relegation is inevitable.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

If we lose today..... on 09:55 - Jan 1 with 1708 viewsbrogansnose

They'd be thinking wrong.

Possibly.

If we lose today..... on 09:56 - Jan 1 with 1719 viewsSomethingBlue

Nah, the gap may well still be seven points even if we lose and we have Rotherham next.

However, there is no denying this is the kind of game we really must start winning. I worry about Elliott and Gregory against our centre-backs, and also their midfield running onto knockdowns without Skuse in attendance. Millwall have a bit of savvy in there. Would be glad to see at least one of their strike pair not make it fitness-wise.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

If we lose today..... on 10:00 - Jan 1 with 1685 viewsPinewoodblue

If we lose today..... on 09:56 - Jan 1 by SomethingBlue

Nah, the gap may well still be seven points even if we lose and we have Rotherham next.

However, there is no denying this is the kind of game we really must start winning. I worry about Elliott and Gregory against our centre-backs, and also their midfield running onto knockdowns without Skuse in attendance. Millwall have a bit of savvy in there. Would be glad to see at least one of their strike pair not make it fitness-wise.

Millwall, without an away win this season, go into the match as the bookies favourite with a home win reckoned to be the least likely outcome.

We live in difficult times.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

If we lose today..... on 10:04 - Jan 1 with 1672 viewsSomethingBlue

If we lose today..... on 10:00 - Jan 1 by Pinewoodblue

Millwall, without an away win this season, go into the match as the bookies favourite with a home win reckoned to be the least likely outcome.

We live in difficult times.

Yes, that says plenty. We are capable of winning today though and, given the fixtures coming up after, it would offer us a real chance of making headway.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

If we lose today..... on 10:15 - Jan 1 with 1627 viewsMenton

Didn’t Millwall lose ‘a bit of savvy’ in the Summer?

Gareth McCauley in Dead Man's Shoes
Poll: Which of our strikers will get injured for the Republic of Ireland tomorrow?

If we lose today..... on 11:11 - Jan 1 with 1515 viewsbournemouthblue

If we lose today..... on 10:15 - Jan 1 by Menton

Didn’t Millwall lose ‘a bit of savvy’ in the Summer?

Pretty sure he played for Boro, he's set for a £7 million transfer? Which will mean Millwall will have some cash to spend

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Login to get fewer ads

If we lose today..... on 11:15 - Jan 1 with 1494 viewsKeno

what "you were only meant to blow the doors"?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

If we lose today..... on 11:48 - Jan 1 with 1422 viewsJDB23

I think its looking more likely that we are in a 4 team league, Millwall are effectively 11 points ahead of us, can't see us catching them even with a win today.

I think we would still have a slim chance of survival with a draw and results going our way, I do however think it would be over with anything less than 3 v Rotherham.
If we lose today..... on 11:53 - Jan 1 with 1397 viewshoppy

If we lose today..... on 11:15 - Jan 1 by Keno

what "you were only meant to blow the doors"?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

If we lose today..... on 11:59 - Jan 1 with 1374 viewsRyorry

Of all the times to lose Skuse. We really haven't had much luck either.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024