Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Forget all this Brexit nonsense, there are much bigger things afoot 07:52 - Jan 18 with 2838 viewsBrixtonBlue

Apparently we are being run by Saturn... which sounds a bit like Satan... and the moon is an amplifier that amplifies the frequency of Saturn's rings, which in turn creates the false reality we live in. And Madonna is in on it.

So says David Icke. And he has all the evidence! THIS is what the internet was made for...

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Forget all this Brexit nonsense, there are much bigger things afoot on 07:57 - Jan 18 with 2811 viewswkj

The theory of earth being flat must have become too boring for the lunatics.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Forget all this Brexit nonsense, there are much bigger things afoot on 07:58 - Jan 18 with 2808 viewsSwansea_Blue

Top internetting!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Forget all this Brexit nonsense, there are much bigger things afoot on 07:59 - Jan 18 with 2807 viewsBrixtonBlue

Forget all this Brexit nonsense, there are much bigger things afoot on 07:57 - Jan 18 by wkj

The theory of earth being flat must have become too boring for the lunatics.

It would be good if the Earth was flat because you could lift up one corner and sweep all the bad stuff underneath.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Forget all this Brexit nonsense, there are much bigger things afoot on 08:37 - Jan 18 with 2781 viewsGlasgowBlue

David Ike is an antisemite.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Forget all this Brexit nonsense, there are much bigger things afoot on 09:09 - Jan 18 with 2755 viewsBlueBadger

Forget all this Brexit nonsense, there are much bigger things afoot on 08:37 - Jan 18 by GlasgowBlue

David Ike is an antisemite.

Most of these conspiracy loons are.
WE ALL KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN WHEN YOU SAY 'THE BANKS'.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Forget all this Brexit nonsense, there are much bigger things afoot on 09:27 - Jan 18 with 2727 viewsDanTheMan

Forget all this Brexit nonsense, there are much bigger things afoot on 09:09 - Jan 18 by BlueBadger

The "Global Elite".

It still works though. People still fall for it.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Forget all this Brexit nonsense, there are much bigger things afoot on 09:31 - Jan 18 with 2709 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Forget all this Brexit nonsense, there are much bigger things afoot on 09:27 - Jan 18 by DanTheMan

The "Global Elite".

Are you suggesting that the 1% earning totally disproportionate wealth do not exist?

Will save my Saturn info for later....!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Forget all this Brexit nonsense, there are much bigger things afoot on 09:31 - Jan 18 with 2710 viewsjjblue84

Now we’re run by Remainers, you have to go to new levels to be heard these days!!
Login to get fewer ads

Forget all this Brexit nonsense, there are much bigger things afoot on 09:32 - Jan 18 with 2708 viewsBlueBadger

Forget all this Brexit nonsense, there are much bigger things afoot on 09:27 - Jan 18 by DanTheMan

The "Global Elite".

*coughcoughbrexitcoughcough*

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Forget all this Brexit nonsense, there are much bigger things afoot on 09:36 - Jan 18 with 2704 viewsfactual_blue

When the madness started....

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Forget all this Brexit nonsense, there are much bigger things afoot on 11:25 - Jan 18 with 2639 viewsGlasgowBlue

Forget all this Brexit nonsense, there are much bigger things afoot on 09:09 - Jan 18 by BlueBadger

Ike isn't even that subtle. He's fully signed up to the protocols of the Elders of Zion and regularly name checks the Rothschilds and Soros in his conspiracies.

Iron Lion Zion

Forget all this Brexit nonsense, there are much bigger things afoot on 13:53 - Jan 18 with 2591 viewsBrixtonBlue

Forget all this Brexit nonsense, there are much bigger things afoot on 11:25 - Jan 18 by GlasgowBlue

Ike isn't even that subtle. He's fully signed up to the protocols of the Elders of Zion and regularly name checks the Rothschilds and Soros in his conspiracies.

There's lots of Rothschild talk in the film I linked... but nothing antisemitic as far as I could tell.

Forget all this Brexit nonsense, there are much bigger things afoot on 13:59 - Jan 18 with 2586 viewsGlasgowBlue

Forget all this Brexit nonsense, there are much bigger things afoot on 13:53 - Jan 18 by BrixtonBlue

There's lots of Rothschild talk in the film I linked... but nothing antisemitic as far as I could tell.

Did it involve a conspiracy to control the world's political, media and financial institutions?

Iron Lion Zion

Forget all this Brexit nonsense, there are much bigger things afoot on 14:01 - Jan 18 with 2579 viewsBrixtonBlue

Forget all this Brexit nonsense, there are much bigger things afoot on 13:59 - Jan 18 by GlasgowBlue

Did it involve a conspiracy to control the world's political, media and financial institutions?

Yeah. Not antisemitic in itself.

Forget all this Brexit nonsense, there are much bigger things afoot on 14:05 - Jan 18 with 2573 viewschicoazul

Considering he's the son of God he is really fat these days.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Forget all this Brexit nonsense, there are much bigger things afoot on 14:09 - Jan 18 with 2570 viewsGlasgowBlue

Forget all this Brexit nonsense, there are much bigger things afoot on 14:01 - Jan 18 by BrixtonBlue

You may want to read these to understand why it is.

https://encyclopedia.ushmm.org/content/en/article/protocols-of-the-elders-of-zio

https://www.thejc.com/news/news-features/the-rothschilds-the-banks-and-antisemit

https://m.jpost.com/Diaspora/Antisemitism/Its-no-fun-being-a-Rothschild-in-Europ
[Post edited 18 Jan 2019 14:17]

Iron Lion Zion

Forget all this Brexit nonsense, there are much bigger things afoot on 14:10 - Jan 18 with 2562 viewsSpruceMoose

Forget all this Brexit nonsense, there are much bigger things afoot on 14:05 - Jan 18 by chicoazul

Considering he's the son of God he is really fat these days.

Too much rice pudding I expect.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Forget all this Brexit nonsense, there are much bigger things afoot on 14:12 - Jan 18 with 2555 viewsfooters

This far in and no joke about Uranus. You're slipping TWTD.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Forget all this Brexit nonsense, there are much bigger things afoot on 14:12 - Jan 18 with 2554 viewsBerkshire_Blue

Rubbish, we could run rings round Saturn
Forget all this Brexit nonsense, there are much bigger things afoot on 14:12 - Jan 18 with 2553 viewschicoazul

Forget all this Brexit nonsense, there are much bigger things afoot on 14:01 - Jan 18 by BrixtonBlue

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Forget all this Brexit nonsense, there are much bigger things afoot on 14:17 - Jan 18 with 2532 viewsBrixtonBlue

Forget all this Brexit nonsense, there are much bigger things afoot on 14:09 - Jan 18 by GlasgowBlue

https://encyclopedia.ushmm.org/content/en/article/protocols-of-the-elders-of-zio

https://www.thejc.com/news/news-features/the-rothschilds-the-banks-and-antisemit

https://m.jpost.com/Diaspora/Antisemitism/Its-no-fun-being-a-Rothschild-in-Europ

I've read the first one.

Icke says loads of people are part of the conspiracy - including the Queen and Madonna. Just because a Jewish family is part of that conspiracy doesn't mean what he's said (IN THIS PARTICULAR VIDEO) is antisemitic.

I'm bowing out now. This was meant to be a lighthearted thread.

Forget all this Brexit nonsense, there are much bigger things afoot on 20:23 - Jan 18 with 2447 viewsEireannach_gorm

Forget all this Brexit nonsense, there are much bigger things afoot on 14:09 - Jan 18 by GlasgowBlue

He seems quite evenhanded. He ridiculed the Pope so he is anti Catholic as well.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024