Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Biggest concern is lack of further incomings 13:30 - Jan 21 with 4019 viewsFrimleyBlue

Appreciate it's no good to just sign player after player, but IF we were to have any chance of staying up, we still need more don't we?

Elder hasn't looked a better left back than Kenlock or Knudsen
Right back is still a problem area
Midfield still doesn't have the drive it needs
uptop we have Keane but quaner who I thought looked the business, to many hasn't shown any form of championship quality so far ( clearly very early but you get my point)

You reckon we'll see any further signings, or this is our squad now?

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Biggest concern is lack of further incomings on 13:31 - Jan 21 with 4006 viewsHerbivore

Maybe a right back, that will be it.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Ironically at the moment, we.... on 13:34 - Jan 21 with 3982 viewsBloots

Biggest concern is lack of further incomings on 13:31 - Jan 21 by Herbivore

Maybe a right back, that will be it.

....probably need a left back more urgently!

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Biggest concern is lack of further incomings on 13:42 - Jan 21 with 3955 viewsbontcho

Think we have to improve what we have, get them up to speed fitness wise, get them better drilled in Lambert’s system(s) and more united. I can see us getting a RB but that’s it. This is where Lambert and the coaches earn their money.

Bulgarian penalty hero
Poll: Which Harrison should we sign?

on 13:49 - Jan 21 with 3924 views_

Biggest concern is lack of further incomings on 13:59 - Jan 21 with 3890 viewsJammyDodgerrr

Elder is fine, and will be good.

Pennington played RB all last season, be tempted to just keep him there now.
Bishop/Huws/Judge getting back to full fitness will sort midfield out.

Quaner is way off match fitness unfortunately, but the stuff he is doing, hold-up play etc. is good.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

Biggest concern is lack of further incomings on 14:02 - Jan 21 with 3879 viewsdavblue

Biggest concern is lack of further incomings on 13:42 - Jan 21 by bontcho

Think we have to improve what we have, get them up to speed fitness wise, get them better drilled in Lambert’s system(s) and more united. I can see us getting a RB but that’s it. This is where Lambert and the coaches earn their money.

might not see real signs until a months time unfortunately.
Biggest concern is lack of further incomings on 14:03 - Jan 21 with 3872 viewsIllinoisblue

Biggest concern is lack of further incomings on 13:59 - Jan 21 by JammyDodgerrr

Elder is fine, and will be good.

Pennington played RB all last season, be tempted to just keep him there now.
Bishop/Huws/Judge getting back to full fitness will sort midfield out.

Quaner is way off match fitness unfortunately, but the stuff he is doing, hold-up play etc. is good.

Elder looked rubbish on Saturday.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Biggest concern is lack of further incomings on 14:03 - Jan 21 with 3867 viewsVaughan8

If you are hoping for loads more signings I think you will be disappointed. We can't really afford any permanent signings and we have loads of loan (can only play 5?).

I think this is it, maybe one more.
Login to get fewer ads

Biggest concern is lack of further incomings on 14:19 - Jan 21 with 3820 viewsRobTheMonk

Biggest concern is lack of further incomings on 14:03 - Jan 21 by Illinoisblue

Elder looked rubbish on Saturday.

First touch was iffy and both goals came down his side. I'm all for Kenlock to be given a run.
Biggest concern is lack of further incomings on 14:49 - Jan 21 with 3764 viewsIllinoisblue

Biggest concern is lack of further incomings on 14:03 - Jan 21 by Vaughan8

If you are hoping for loads more signings I think you will be disappointed. We can't really afford any permanent signings and we have loads of loan (can only play 5?).

I think this is it, maybe one more.

the squad's bloated enough already; we need to be shipping some players out.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Biggest concern is lack of further incomings on 15:08 - Jan 21 with 3701 viewsbilllm

Don't think adding any more will make any difference, as one poster I, in a month we may be ok but the damage was done against Millwall, one of two we really needed to win,
Biggest concern is lack of further incomings on 21:04 - Jan 21 with 3509 views3_5_2

apparently we only just missed out on Ashley Cole at LB

By about £10k a week !!

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

Biggest concern is lack of further incomings on 21:18 - Jan 21 with 3479 viewsSuperblue95

Biggest concern is lack of further incomings on 21:04 - Jan 21 by 3_5_2

apparently we only just missed out on Ashley Cole at LB

By about £10k a week !!

Well there’s a rare piece of good news

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Biggest concern is lack of further incomings on 21:21 - Jan 21 with 3466 views3_5_2

Biggest concern is lack of further incomings on 21:18 - Jan 21 by Superblue95

Well there’s a rare piece of good news

I realise he is a c@ck but even at his age will be a decent lb in the champ

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

Biggest concern is lack of further incomings on 21:34 - Jan 21 with 3447 viewsElderGrizzly

Knudsen is still our best LB option at the club. I get why we aren’t playing him, but it isn’t for football reasons.

But to your main point, we can’t afford any more changes additions. Too much change already and anymore is going to just mean it is even more short term confusion on the pitch
Biggest concern is lack of further incomings on 21:36 - Jan 21 with 3433 viewsElderGrizzly

Biggest concern is lack of further incomings on 14:19 - Jan 21 by RobTheMonk

First touch was iffy and both goals came down his side. I'm all for Kenlock to be given a run.

3 managers have now deemed Kenlock not ready/not good enough and all have either picked or brought in others over him.

Are they all wrong and fans right?

For what its worth, i agree with them. He’s a LWB, not a LB
[Post edited 21 Jan 2019 21:36]
Biggest concern is lack of further incomings on 21:45 - Jan 21 with 3413 viewsgt81

Biggest concern is lack of further incomings on 21:36 - Jan 21 by ElderGrizzly

3 managers have now deemed Kenlock not ready/not good enough and all have either picked or brought in others over him.

A LWB is probably just what we need to get up the pitch, at times our 4-3-2-1 looks like an unintentional 4-2-4 as the back 6 and front 4 don't seem to be working as a unit.
Biggest concern is lack of further incomings on 23:30 - Jan 21 with 3322 viewsNazemariner

We may pick up a right back, but that will be it. Every other position is covered. Not necessarily by good players, but covered all the same.
Biggest concern is lack of further incomings on 08:36 - Jan 22 with 3193 viewsbraveblue

If Evans sells Knudsen and gets a couple out on loan he may make a profit!!
Biggest concern is lack of further incomings on 08:48 - Jan 22 with 3176 viewsRobTheMonk

Biggest concern is lack of further incomings on 21:36 - Jan 21 by ElderGrizzly

- Mick had Knudsen playing okay and Kenlock was still coming through. So that's fair enough.
- Hurst was rubbish at this level and didn't know what he was doing.
- Lambert, on initial viewing, has brought in a LB on loan who currently looks at the same level as Kenlock rather than an improvement. For this reason I'd rather see Kenlock than a loanee as Knudsen is most probably on his way out as well. To be honest, the whole Knudsen thing has messed up our starting lineup a little.

Kenlock has always seemed comfortable on the ball to me which is what Lambert wants in his players. With Collins on that side talking him through I think he could be a really good asset.
Biggest concern is lack of further incomings on 09:02 - Jan 22 with 3160 viewsHarry_Palmer

No, the biggest concern is the players we have already brought in are either not good enough or not fit enough to make any difference to our results.

Bringing more unfit or low quality players ( which lets face it is all we will attract ) is not going to solve anything. PL needs to focus on getting some sort of a tune out of the ones he has already got.
[Post edited 22 Jan 2019 9:04]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024