Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trevoh Chalobah 22:20 - Feb 13 with 3383 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

What a superb footballer. Absolutely terrific. Range of pass, driving from midfield and showed some strength tonight. Wherever he ends up, he is going to go right to the top.

Some other thoughts;
Pennington immense
Bishop neat and tidy
Nolan, I hope he realises that is what happens when you get in the box.

Great performance.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Trevoh Chalobah on 22:26 - Feb 13 with 3344 viewsblueislander

Not fit to lace the boots of Cole Skuse.
Trevoh Chalobah on 23:01 - Feb 13 with 3213 viewsDubtractor

Best player on the pitch tonight. Superb performance.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Trevoh Chalobah on 23:05 - Feb 13 with 3192 viewsjaykay

best i have seen the town play this season.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Trevoh Chalobah on 23:07 - Feb 13 with 3184 views3_5_2

Trevoh Chalobah on 23:01 - Feb 13 by Dubtractor

his best game by a mile

Pennington was immense

lots of very good performances

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

Trevoh Chalobah on 23:52 - Feb 13 with 3067 viewsBLUEBEAT

Chalobah was really impressive tonight.

They all were.

Kenlock was probably the weakest link with lacklustre punts/lobs and slowed the gameplay down. Perhaps a little harsh to focus on this, though.

Bree is improving with every game and gives great support down the right wing.

A lot of talk about what happens when you play 2 big target/frontmen but it was the tempo of the team that impressed me. Really quick and pro-active rather than the pedestrian predictable plays I’ve been used to seeing this season.

Poll: W or W

Trevoh Chalobah on 00:03 - Feb 14 with 3041 viewsRyorry

So we're improving, what a shock that'll be to those who expected PL to have got straight off the blocks immediately upon his arrival at PR & didn't have the patience to consider it might take a bit of time!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Trevoh Chalobah on 00:39 - Feb 14 with 2998 viewsharlingblue

He looked some player tonight. The midfield three of Chalobah, Downes and Bishop, really complimented each other, while Pennington and Knudsen looked a fine pairing as centre backs, with Kenlock and Bree also putting in fine performances.
Judge looked good in his favoured No 10 position, while Keane and Quaner worked well up top, but need to shoot more often, and on target.
Nolan made an impact, coming on as sub, got us the equaliser, could do a bit more, with a little more confidence.
Bart, time to dominate the whole of the 18 yard box, get off that goal line and knock any attacker that wants to invade your space, into space.
Trevoh Chalobah on 01:44 - Feb 14 with 2954 viewsArnieM

Trevoh Chalobah on 00:39 - Feb 14 by harlingblue

He looked some player tonight. The midfield three of Chalobah, Downes and Bishop, really complimented each other, while Pennington and Knudsen looked a fine pairing as centre backs, with Kenlock and Bree also putting in fine performances.
Judge looked good in his favoured No 10 position, while Keane and Quaner worked well up top, but need to shoot more often, and on target.
Nolan made an impact, coming on as sub, got us the equaliser, could do a bit more, with a little more confidence.
Bart, time to dominate the whole of the 18 yard box, get off that goal line and knock any attacker that wants to invade your space, into space.

Bart should also be knocking any CB in his way . He must come off that line far more than he does.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Login to get fewer ads

Trevoh Chalobah on 06:53 - Feb 14 with 2829 viewsbluewein

I’ll admit I’ve been critical of him as I still don’t think he’s quite the player people make him out to be (a couple of moments being too casual on the edge of our area in the first half nearly cost us big time) but that was definitely his best game for us last night.

I can’t think of anyone who had a bad game. Thought Bree was fantastic, Jonas and Pennington worked well together, Kenlock was another who had his best game for us imo, Bishop showed we know he can do, Downes continues to get better and better, Judge looked like the player we know he can be (probably my MoM) Keane and Quarner led the line fantastically.

Much as I love Chambers and Skuse, please don’t change that team on Saturday as that was simply brilliant last night...

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

Trevoh Chalobah on 07:07 - Feb 14 with 2789 viewsReuser_is_God

We genuinely have fans that don’t rate the guy too, unbelievable really.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Trevoh Chalobah on 07:09 - Feb 14 with 2786 viewsKieran_Knows

Thought he was class last night. I’ve said it from the start, he has that swagger about him that none of our players have (probably because he’s had a decent upbringing at Chelsea), and if you can’t appreciate that he’s a bloody good young footballer (who of course does have the odd mistake in him), then I feel really for you.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Trevoh Chalobah on 07:20 - Feb 14 with 2752 views44_not_out

Trevoh Chalobah on 07:07 - Feb 14 by Reuser_is_God

We genuinely have fans that don’t rate the guy too, unbelievable really.

I agree, it beggars belief what some people see when they watch us. The kid is class!

I think it’s often a case of, “TC has misplaced a pass - he’s crap”
Trevoh Chalobah on 07:46 - Feb 14 with 2697 viewsnever_lose_the_faith

Trevoh Chalobah on 07:20 - Feb 14 by 44_not_out

I agree, it beggars belief what some people see when they watch us. The kid is class!

I think it’s often a case of, “TC has misplaced a pass - he’s crap”

to be fair last night was his best game by far.
he has always looked good but did give it away alot, you can tell he is playing with much mre confidence now.
cant wait to see him in a few years time, recon he will be one hell of a player and also playing for england.
i have been so down after the scum defeat,but today i am like new man.
absaloutly amazing last night.
if we did go down and played like that every week then it will be one hell of a fun season. come on town we have some winnable games coming up and have showed that we can mix it with the best.
you never know, we may just do it but if not im sure we will come back stronger
Trevoh Chalobah on 09:22 - Feb 14 with 2565 viewslazyblue

People forget that he is also one of the youngest players on the pitch and controlled the game last night just massive shame he is not ours as he is no use to us if we soon need to start preparing for league 1.
Trevoh Chalobah on 09:29 - Feb 14 with 2526 viewsRobTheMonk

I've been a critic of Chalobah's in the past and I think it's been justified. However, he's been impressing me in recent games. If we had this current Chalobah all season I think we'd of been in a better place. But hey, that's what loans are for. Chalobah's next loan club will benefit. We almost got him 6 months too early in terms of performances.
Trevoh Chalobah on 09:33 - Feb 14 with 2512 viewsDeano69

and only 19!!

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Trevoh Chalobah on 09:41 - Feb 14 with 2494 viewsIP33

The lad was terrific last night, absolutely bossed the midfield. He has improved a lot this season. Can't knock the lads attitude either, think he will go a long way in the game. Lovely to see lots of positivity on here this morning.
Trevoh Chalobah on 09:43 - Feb 14 with 2479 viewsMrTown

Hope Nolan realises what he capable of when he believes in himself, there is a good player there that plays too safe.

Needs to believe in his ability more often.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Trevoh Chalobah on 09:55 - Feb 14 with 2449 viewschicoazul

Trevoh Chalobah on 23:01 - Feb 13 by Dubtractor

It's almost as if Lambo's style of play suits having players who offer a lot of energy and movement in midfield, and I speak as someone who likes Skuse (but has come to realise he is starting to creak).

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Trevoh Chalobah on 11:38 - Feb 14 with 2335 viewsflimflam

Is getting better and better each week and will be a superb player.

He does have a tendency to do something amazing and then casually give the ball away in a dangerous area but that is happening less and less nowadays.

Cut out the basic mistakes and will be a premiership player no doubt about that.

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

Trevoh Chalobah on 12:38 - Feb 14 with 2270 viewscoolcat

Sorry, downmarked by accident.
Trevoh Chalobah on 12:40 - Feb 14 with 2262 viewsHerbivore

He's cutting down on the errors which have always been the worry with him. He's a good player and he's improving which is good to see. If/when we're down though I'd drop him and focus on developing our own but he deserves his place at the minute.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Trevoh Chalobah on 12:41 - Feb 14 with 2260 viewsMrTown

Trevoh Chalobah on 12:40 - Feb 14 by Herbivore

He's cutting down on the errors which have always been the worry with him. He's a good player and he's improving which is good to see. If/when we're down though I'd drop him and focus on developing our own but he deserves his place at the minute.

He needs to believe in his ability more, he's technically a very good footballer, just needs to release the shackles.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Trevoh Chalobah on 12:48 - Feb 14 with 2229 viewsbadadski

Trevoh Chalobah on 12:41 - Feb 14 by MrTown

He needs to believe in his ability more, he's technically a very good footballer, just needs to release the shackles.

Hopefully it was because he was unshackled with other attacking midfielders and we are now risking more rather than he was playing against a managerial Chelsea Legend so upped his game more. His other games although you could tell he has talent were no where near his level yesterday.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024