Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well Nsiala changed my opinion of him 16:00 - May 5 with 6957 viewsSmithy

What a performance!

37 years and counting!
Poll: We've had some awful managers in recent years, but who do you dislike the most?

Well Nsiala changed my opinion of him on 16:02 - May 5 with 6939 viewsGarv

That was very much in tune with his performance at Swansea. Basically down to him that we only conceded 2.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Well Nsiala changed my opinion of him on 16:13 - May 5 with 6809 viewsBLUEBEAT

His best performance by far.

And he gave his shirt to my lad!

Poll: W or W

Well Nsiala changed my opinion of him on 16:17 - May 5 with 6790 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Well Nsiala changed my opinion of him on 16:02 - May 5 by Garv

That was very much in tune with his performance at Swansea. Basically down to him that we only conceded 2.

To be fair, if it is his performance that meant we conceded 2 goals that has been fairly consistent for him most of the season.

He looks like the kind of player who can defend well at times but has a hopeless disaster far too often. He has presumably been more than competent at Shrewsbury. Perhaps, given a settled back four he will be a solid defender. I certainly hope we end up with a far better back line one way or another.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Well Nsiala changed my opinion of him on 16:21 - May 5 with 6758 viewsMrTown

An outstanding performance, a rock today.

Don't think he has the best football brain in the world, don't think Chambers is a good partner for him.

A better partner and he be an outstanding CB for us.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Well Nsiala changed my opinion of him on 16:42 - May 5 with 6636 viewsbritbiker

There were 3 outstanding stops in the first half. He does look like a loose cannon at times but that was a MotM performance today.
Well Nsiala changed my opinion of him on 16:45 - May 5 with 6619 viewsMullet

I don’t think he did much wrong, but he was up against an unfit Roofe and a Leeds team who didn’t really send anyone into the box at set pieces he shouldn’t have picked up.

That’s not to do him down, but he’s had so many ricks, moments of madness and even today he lost his rag over something that it does make me wonder where his ceiling is.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Well Nsiala changed my opinion of him on 17:22 - May 5 with 6435 viewsbluesym

Well Nsiala changed my opinion of him on 16:45 - May 5 by Mullet

I don’t think he did much wrong, but he was up against an unfit Roofe and a Leeds team who didn’t really send anyone into the box at set pieces he shouldn’t have picked up.

That’s not to do him down, but he’s had so many ricks, moments of madness and even today he lost his rag over something that it does make me wonder where his ceiling is.

Think you are being slightly harsh.It really was a proper warrior like CB performance from Toto, he headed and kicked and defended absolutely everything today.

Poll: Is Micheal Mcintyre actually funny?

Well Nsiala changed my opinion of him on 18:37 - May 5 with 6206 viewsjas0999

It’s just one game - but convinced me he will be Avery good League One player.
Login to get fewer ads

Well Nsiala changed my opinion of him on 21:59 - May 5 with 5874 viewsElderGrizzly

Well Nsiala changed my opinion of him on 18:37 - May 5 by jas0999

Last season proved he was a good League 1 player....
Well Nsiala changed my opinion of him on 22:00 - May 5 with 5877 viewstractordownsouth

He was outstanding at Exeter earlier in the season, won absolutely everything

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Well Nsiala changed my opinion of him on 22:04 - May 5 with 5865 viewstractordownsouth

Well Nsiala changed my opinion of him on 16:21 - May 5 by MrTown

An outstanding performance, a rock today.

Don't think he has the best football brain in the world, don't think Chambers is a good partner for him.

A better partner and he be an outstanding CB for us.

It’s annoying considering he was bought from the money gained from Webster’s sale, but I think the two of them would have been great CB partners

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Well Nsiala changed my opinion of him on 01:04 - May 6 with 5646 viewsBlueBadger

Him being a handy League One player is part of the reason we're bound for League One...

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

The reality is... on 01:24 - May 6 with 5644 viewsunstableblue

... despite the nutters on this board slating Hurst (as solely responsible for our relegation) and reminiscing about Mick, the reality is Toto and Nolan are good signings. It’s just our system of play and players were so fecked by years of negativity, probably any manager would have struggled - add in horror seasons from chambo, Bart and Knudsen, and hursts hapless striker purchases, then relegation was nailed on.

5 of us getting season tickets - purely because we’ve actually seen some passing this season!!!
[Post edited 6 May 2019 1:55]

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Well Nsiala changed my opinion of him on 07:43 - May 6 with 5432 viewsWeWereZombies

I suppose that is a decent weighing up but he is no John Scales...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Well Nsiala changed my opinion of him on 07:52 - May 6 with 5406 viewsBudapestByBlimp

Well Nsiala changed my opinion of him on 07:43 - May 6 by WeWereZombies

I suppose that is a decent weighing up but he is no John Scales...

Oh, well played for this time in the morning.
Well Nsiala changed my opinion of him on 07:55 - May 6 with 5390 viewsWeWereZombies

Well Nsiala changed my opinion of him on 07:52 - May 6 by BudapestByBlimp

Oh, well played for this time in the morning.

Thank you, I'm surprised that the mental strain did not make me kilo ver. Pound for pound it was OK, though.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Well Nsiala changed my opinion of him on 08:59 - May 6 with 5279 viewsMrTown

Well Nsiala changed my opinion of him on 22:04 - May 5 by tractordownsouth

It’s annoying considering he was bought from the money gained from Webster’s sale, but I think the two of them would have been great CB partners

Webster is the kind of footballer he needs alongside him. A really calm head, composed on the ball, intelligent football brain.

You know what you get with Toto, hussle & bussle, 100mph, very forthcoming, always looking to get to the ball. And he’s good at it overall, will always make mistakes throughout his career I think. Needs a really intelligent footballer next to him, would have thought Tilt would be a v good partner, allow for the left/right balance as well, Tilt much more a cultured CB.

Don’t think him and Chambo will ever be a stable & successful partnership imo.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Well Nsiala changed my opinion of him on 09:53 - May 6 with 5175 viewsChurchman75

Well Nsiala changed my opinion of him on 08:59 - May 6 by MrTown

Webster is the kind of footballer he needs alongside him. A really calm head, composed on the ball, intelligent football brain.

You know what you get with Toto, hussle & bussle, 100mph, very forthcoming, always looking to get to the ball. And he’s good at it overall, will always make mistakes throughout his career I think. Needs a really intelligent footballer next to him, would have thought Tilt would be a v good partner, allow for the left/right balance as well, Tilt much more a cultured CB.

Don’t think him and Chambo will ever be a stable & successful partnership imo.

He needs skuse beside him

Poll: Attendance today as its community day and ticket offer..... SAR Upper is full..

Well Nsiala changed my opinion of him on 13:27 - May 6 with 5004 viewsWickets

He does seem to have improved a bit of late , i just feel he is ok when he does not have to think to much as he cannot read a game or the situation take Leeds first goal yesterday he just runs away from his man, the goal scorer, and markes space big error ? Have a look at the highlights.
Well Nsiala changed my opinion of him on 13:42 - May 6 with 4971 viewsPJH

I would say that yesterday was certainly his best performance in a league game and I have seen every one of them.
From his very first game at Rotherham I got the impression that he was capable of some good things and also capable of doing something horrendous, I compared him to Drissa Diallo that day.
The difference yesterday was that he did loads of good things but nothing particularly horrendous although a slip in the first half could have been,. He did slip when trying to change direction prior the Leeds first goal but not sure that he would have got a block in even if he had not slipped.
Well Nsiala changed my opinion of him on 13:46 - May 6 with 4959 viewsWickets

Well Nsiala changed my opinion of him on 13:42 - May 6 by PJH

I would say that yesterday was certainly his best performance in a league game and I have seen every one of them.
From his very first game at Rotherham I got the impression that he was capable of some good things and also capable of doing something horrendous, I compared him to Drissa Diallo that day.
The difference yesterday was that he did loads of good things but nothing particularly horrendous although a slip in the first half could have been,. He did slip when trying to change direction prior the Leeds first goal but not sure that he would have got a block in even if he had not slipped.

Before he slips he is running into space instead slowing down to mark his man!
Well Nsiala changed my opinion of him on 13:53 - May 6 with 4943 viewsPJH

Well Nsiala changed my opinion of him on 13:46 - May 6 by Wickets

Before he slips he is running into space instead slowing down to mark his man!

Not sure that that was his man.
I think that he was going to the correct position to defend an anticipated cross, Ayling pulling the ball back towards the edge of the penalty area was not what would normally be expected, a ball across the six yard box was.
I don't think that he was in the wrong position to start with but obviously then slipping did not help.
Well Nsiala changed my opinion of him on 14:03 - May 6 with 4921 viewsWickets

Well Nsiala changed my opinion of him on 13:53 - May 6 by PJH

Not sure that that was his man.
I think that he was going to the correct position to defend an anticipated cross, Ayling pulling the ball back towards the edge of the penalty area was not what would normally be expected, a ball across the six yard box was.
I don't think that he was in the wrong position to start with but obviously then slipping did not help.

Its his man alright , when the ball is played over the top to Ayling he is next to him then runs away leaving him unmarked, we have a defender in the middle to cover the straight ball the pull back is the obvious ball IMO . But he did have a good game did well for our first goal manages to stop them clearing the ball in so maybe could claim as assist for it ? Not sure he reads the game well enough for the Championship but could well be ok next season and hopefully improve .
Well Nsiala changed my opinion of him on 15:14 - May 6 with 4857 viewsjas0999

Well Nsiala changed my opinion of him on 21:59 - May 5 by ElderGrizzly

Last season proved he was a good League 1 player....

... except I didn’t see him last season, but I bow to your knowledge as you must have seen him play regularly.
Well Nsiala changed my opinion of him on 17:04 - May 6 with 4756 viewsWickets

Well Nsiala changed my opinion of him on 15:14 - May 6 by jas0999

... except I didn’t see him last season, but I bow to your knowledge as you must have seen him play regularly.

Well Shrews did make the play offs !
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024