Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Rock aka Dwayne Johnson 16:32 - Aug 25 with 4197 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

The Rock aka Dwayne Johnson on 16:45 - Aug 25 with 4077 viewsfooters

That's the big announcement, isn't it? Some sort of weird Ipswich-wrestling thing. Putting my money on it now.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

The Rock aka Dwayne Johnson on 16:46 - Aug 25 with 4085 viewsThe_Major

So that's the biggest movie star in the world congratulating a Town player who has scored two goals in a 5-0 away win that's put us top of the league whilst we listen to the greatest England cricket innings in history and then going off to see the biggest pop star in the world who is also a massive Town fan.

Not a bad weekend.
The Rock aka Dwayne Johnson on 17:21 - Aug 25 with 3890 viewsclive_baker

I bet Magical Vegas are rubbing their hands together at this, together with the official WWE twitter account tweeting about Ipswich to 10.6m followers. Strong effort from ITFC media that.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

The Rock aka Dwayne Johnson on 17:46 - Aug 25 with 3789 viewsAce_High1

First Ed Sheeran and now The Rock - ITFC going GLOBAL.
The Rock aka Dwayne Johnson on 18:02 - Aug 25 with 3721 viewsDeano69

The Rock aka Dwayne Johnson on 16:46 - Aug 25 by The_Major

So that's the biggest movie star in the world congratulating a Town player who has scored two goals in a 5-0 away win that's put us top of the league whilst we listen to the greatest England cricket innings in history and then going off to see the biggest pop star in the world who is also a massive Town fan.

Not a bad weekend.

Meanwhile, in Norfolk Norwich lose 3-2 so let’s have a 15 minute special feature.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Grant’s social media + PL + Sheeran + Talisman Norwood + Pass/Attack = on 18:07 - Aug 25 with 3696 viewsunstableblue

= a buzz about the Town AT FECKING LAST

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

The Rock aka Dwayne Johnson on 19:09 - Aug 25 with 3485 viewsBlueBadger

The Rock aka Dwayne Johnson on 16:46 - Aug 25 by The_Major

Not a bad weekend.

As personal highlight I'd like to add the words 'free bar at a wedding' to this list.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Grant’s social media + PL + Sheeran + Talisman Norwood + Pass/Attack = on 19:43 - Aug 25 with 3366 viewsBlueBadger

Grant’s social media + PL + Sheeran + Talisman Norwood + Pass/Attack = on 18:07 - Aug 25 by unstableblue

= a buzz about the Town AT FECKING LAST

Hang a minute, weren't you telling us last season how exciting Lambo's Improved Performances were?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Login to get fewer ads

Grant’s social media + PL + Sheeran + Talisman Norwood + Pass/Attack = on 20:32 - Aug 25 with 3241 viewsunstableblue

Grant’s social media + PL + Sheeran + Talisman Norwood + Pass/Attack = on 19:43 - Aug 25 by BlueBadger

Hang a minute, weren't you telling us last season how exciting Lambo's Improved Performances were?

Oh Blue Badger...

I think we all know the Pass/Attack elements of the equation started to show in our improved run of 1-1 draws, that whilst lacking in 3 points started to show some commendable and more exciting patterns of play... certainly they resulted in higher season ticket sales and opening league attendances ... and the start of ‘the buzz’... the other elements are starting to build on that foundation

We’re on the brink of something, it’s in touching distance, get on the positive blue bus

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

The Rock aka Dwayne Johnson on 20:44 - Aug 25 with 3184 viewsBryanPlug

The Rock aka Dwayne Johnson on 17:21 - Aug 25 by clive_baker

I bet Magical Vegas are rubbing their hands together at this, together with the official WWE twitter account tweeting about Ipswich to 10.6m followers. Strong effort from ITFC media that.

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Grant’s social media + PL + Sheeran + Talisman Norwood + Pass/Attack = on 21:23 - Aug 25 with 3074 viewsKieran_Knows

Grant’s social media + PL + Sheeran + Talisman Norwood + Pass/Attack = on 19:43 - Aug 25 by BlueBadger

Just can’t help yourself, can you? You would absolutely love to see Lambert fail here, and I find that extremely weird.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Grant’s social media + PL + Sheeran + Talisman Norwood + Pass/Attack = on 21:33 - Aug 25 with 3030 viewsJ2BLUE

Grant’s social media + PL + Sheeran + Talisman Norwood + Pass/Attack = on 21:23 - Aug 25 by Kieran_Knows

Just can’t help yourself, can you? You would absolutely love to see Lambert fail here, and I find that extremely weird.

There's a small group on here that think that showing any sort of emotional attachment to the club and its fortunes is sad and that when we fail it's funny to see people 'blub'.

These people are called idiots and BB is their leader.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

The Rock aka Dwayne Johnson on 22:39 - Aug 25 with 2885 viewsIllinoisblue

Just the 1.4 million views

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

The Rock aka Dwayne Johnson on 23:18 - Aug 25 with 2801 viewsjeera

The Rock aka Dwayne Johnson on 16:45 - Aug 25 by footers

That's the big announcement, isn't it? Some sort of weird Ipswich-wrestling thing. Putting my money on it now.

So he's the new owner?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Grant’s social media + PL + Sheeran + Talisman Norwood + Pass/Attack = on 23:30 - Aug 25 with 2766 viewsBlueBadger

Grant’s social media + PL + Sheeran + Talisman Norwood + Pass/Attack = on 21:33 - Aug 25 by J2BLUE

There's a small group on here that think that showing any sort of emotional attachment to the club and its fortunes is sad and that when we fail it's funny to see people 'blub'.

These people are called idiots and BB is their leader.

I am totally having that last sentence for my signature.

Grant’s social media + PL + Sheeran + Talisman Norwood + Pass/Attack = on 00:16 - Aug 26 with 2638 viewsActionMan

Grant’s social media + PL + Sheeran + Talisman Norwood + Pass/Attack = on 23:30 - Aug 25 by BlueBadger

Your an angry guy on the Internet that's for sure.
Grant’s social media + PL + Sheeran + Talisman Norwood + Pass/Attack = on 08:36 - Aug 26 with 2320 viewsfooters

Grant’s social media + PL + Sheeran + Talisman Norwood + Pass/Attack = on 23:30 - Aug 25 by BlueBadger

Being called an idiot by J2. Lol.

Grant’s social media + PL + Sheeran + Talisman Norwood + Pass/Attack = on 09:56 - Aug 26 with 2197 viewsJ2BLUE

Grant’s social media + PL + Sheeran + Talisman Norwood + Pass/Attack = on 08:36 - Aug 26 by footers

Being called an idiot by J2. Lol.

Please put me on ignore. Sick of your smug arrogance.

Truly impaired.

The Rock aka Dwayne Johnson on 09:57 - Aug 26 with 2194 viewsJ2BLUE

I wonder if we could tweet WWE his equaliser against Wimbledon with the stone cold theme song. They might like that as well.

Truly impaired.

Grant’s social media + PL + Sheeran + Talisman Norwood + Pass/Attack = on 11:29 - Aug 26 with 2074 viewsfooters

Grant’s social media + PL + Sheeran + Talisman Norwood + Pass/Attack = on 09:56 - Aug 26 by J2BLUE

Please put me on ignore. Sick of your smug arrogance.

J2: You're an idiot, Badger!

Also J2: Don't call me an idiot! It hurts my feelings.

Grant’s social media + PL + Sheeran + Talisman Norwood + Pass/Attack = on 12:37 - Aug 26 with 2004 viewsJ2BLUE

Grant’s social media + PL + Sheeran + Talisman Norwood + Pass/Attack = on 11:29 - Aug 26 by footers

J2: You're an idiot, Badger!

Also J2: Don't call me an idiot! It hurts my feelings.

I'm not bothered about your opinion of me. I find your constant smug little shots really irritating. To start with when I took you off ignore I thought you were making an effort to be civil. Then the shots started again. I also didn't appreciate your reply the other day after I explained about managing money for a gambling addict. No apology and just more smug arrogance which is rapidly becoming your trademark.

Truly impaired.

Grant’s social media + PL + Sheeran + Talisman Norwood + Pass/Attack = on 17:21 - Aug 26 with 1859 viewsSpruceMoose

Grant’s social media + PL + Sheeran + Talisman Norwood + Pass/Attack = on 12:37 - Aug 26 by J2BLUE

I'm not bothered about your opinion of me. I find your constant smug little shots really irritating. To start with when I took you off ignore I thought you were making an effort to be civil. Then the shots started again. I also didn't appreciate your reply the other day after I explained about managing money for a gambling addict. No apology and just more smug arrogance which is rapidly becoming your trademark.

If you're going to call someone an idiot out of nowhere, doesn't it seem a bit off to get the old arseache when you yourself get called one?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024