Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Southend fan in piece 21:35 - Oct 23 with 3583 viewsShrimpers

Assume you lot will pack our away end when travelling to the Essex Riviera this weekend?

We are shambolicly bad, we haven't got any defenders, so how many will you score ?

Southend fan in piece on 21:36 - Oct 23 with 3543 viewsSpruceMoose

After tonight, it'll probably be 8-7 to us.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Southend fan in piece on 21:37 - Oct 23 with 3525 viewsgainsboroughblue

Well. We've scored f*** all in 180 mins so I'd be happy with 1 on Sat.
[Post edited 23 Oct 2019 21:37]

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Southend fan in piece on 21:39 - Oct 23 with 3481 viewsBlue_Moses

Think there will be a fair few in the home stands too from what i gather. We are terrible at the moment
Southend fan in piece on 21:40 - Oct 23 with 3450 viewscatch74

We’re in pieces!

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Southend fan in piece on 21:41 - Oct 23 with 3413 viewsfooters

Probably not the best night to post on here about being shambolicly bad, mate!

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Southend fan in piece on 21:44 - Oct 23 with 3376 viewsShrimpers

Southend fan in piece on 21:39 - Oct 23 by Blue_Moses

Think there will be a fair few in the home stands too from what i gather. We are terrible at the moment

Christ, you will be shocked how bad our defending really is, we've got 4 Phil Whealan's at the back and private Godfrey in goal
Southend fan in piece on 22:03 - Oct 23 with 3090 viewsSitfcB

We’re Ipswich Town.

You’re winning 1-0.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Southend fan in piece on 22:05 - Oct 23 with 3076 viewsgainsboroughblue

Southend fan in piece on 21:44 - Oct 23 by Shrimpers

Christ, you will be shocked how bad our defending really is, we've got 4 Phil Whealan's at the back and private Godfrey in goal

Jobson out.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Login to get fewer ads

Southend fan in piece on 22:05 - Oct 23 with 3074 viewsChurchman

I’d take 0-0 here and now.
Southend fan in piece on 23:22 - Oct 23 with 2784 viewspointofblue

Southend fan in piece on 21:44 - Oct 23 by Shrimpers

If the Town of the last two games turns up you'll be wondering how the heck we're not keeping you company at the bottom. Huge game for both sides and I really fear it'll fall in your favour.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Southend fan in piece on 23:24 - Oct 23 with 2776 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Southend fan in piece on 22:05 - Oct 23 by Churchman

I’d take 0-0 here and now.

I know tonight was poor but let’s not take the piss here. Southend have 5 points (1 win) from 14 games. Nobody associated with Town should go there Saturday happy with a draw.

No disrespect to Southend

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Southend fan in piece on 23:42 - Oct 23 with 2710 viewsOsborneOneNil

Southend fan in piece on 23:24 - Oct 23 by The_Romford_Blue

I know tonight was poor but let’s not take the piss here. Southend have 5 points (1 win) from 14 games. Nobody associated with Town should go there Saturday happy with a draw.

Quite right. Need a performance tho eh!!
Southend fan in piece on 23:56 - Oct 23 with 2658 viewsChurchman

Southend fan in piece on 23:24 - Oct 23 by The_Romford_Blue

Southend are at home, new management, new start. They are facing a team that was beaten easily by a side only a few places above them and again 3 days later at home by a mid-table team.

I’d say that Southend, with every respect to them, have every right to think they can make it a right battle and give it a real go. I’d take a point and a clean sheet, but obviously hope for better.
Southend fan in piece on 00:02 - Oct 24 with 2637 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Southend fan in piece on 23:56 - Oct 23 by Churchman

Southend are at home, new management, new start. They are facing a team that was beaten easily by a side only a few places above them and again 3 days later at home by a mid-table team.

I’d say that Southend, with every respect to them, have every right to think they can make it a right battle and give it a real go. I’d take a point and a clean sheet, but obviously hope for better.

1 win, 2 draws, 11 losses.

I absolutely will not accept a draw if offered one now.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Southend fan in piece on 00:04 - Oct 24 with 2627 viewspointofblue

Southend fan in piece on 00:02 - Oct 24 by The_Romford_Blue

I wouldn't yet I fear that's the best we're going to get considering our last two performances. If we play as we did at the Wham Stadium and against Rotherham then a draw will be the most we'll deserve.

If we play like we did in the first half against Sunderland and the first 25 minutes at MK Dons then we'll win easily.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Southend fan in piece on 07:36 - Oct 24 with 2377 viewsKeaneish

I'm with you. Nothing but a convincing win will do and anything less is miserable.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Southend fan in piece on 14:25 - Oct 24 with 1970 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

Southend fan in piece on 00:04 - Oct 24 by pointofblue

I wouldn't yet I fear that's the best we're going to get considering our last two performances. If we play as we did at the Wham Stadium and against Rotherham then a draw will be the most we'll deserve.

If we play like we did in the first half against Sunderland and the first 25 minutes at MK Dons then we'll win easily.

But if we are defensive errors we may get beat - southend can still score 1
Southend fan in piece on 14:38 - Oct 24 with 1929 viewsSpruceMoose

Agreed.

If we have any hope of getting out of the dog shoite league then we absolutely need to be going into these type of games looking to crush kill destroy.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Southend fan in piece on 14:43 - Oct 24 with 1914 viewsmonytowbray

Which piece are you?

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Southend fan in piece on 16:16 - Oct 24 with 1762 viewspowinswitch

Southend fan in piece on 00:04 - Oct 24 by pointofblue

And therein is a tale. We have had a fantastic start to the season, and I think the vast majority would have snapped your hand of for 27 points from 13 games before the season kicked off. Yet you can only claim a half, and 25 minutes as sustained good periods of football. We have overachieved in terms of points against the performances that earned them.
Southend fan in piece on 16:20 - Oct 24 with 1750 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Southend fan in piece on 16:16 - Oct 24 by powinswitch

And therein is a tale. We have had a fantastic start to the season, and I think the vast majority would have snapped your hand of for 27 points from 13 games before the season kicked off. Yet you can only claim a half, and 25 minutes as sustained good periods of football. We have overachieved in terms of points against the performances that earned them.

Absolutely spot on.

Playing poorly and picking up points is fantastic, but unsustainable over the course of the season, a bit like the other year when we won the first four despite probably deserving 2 points on the balance of play.

We have to get a settled formation, team and build from there. None of this rotating nonsense. Let the players earn the right to keep their place or give someone else the chance to come in and earn theirs.

We look miles better with 442. I don't care if it means we don't get the best out of Judge or anyone else. We need to find an identity and quick.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Cod. (n/t) on 16:39 - Oct 24 with 1707 viewsBloots

Southend fan in piece on 14:43 - Oct 24 by monytowbray

Which piece are you?

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024