Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brexit is honestly just hilarious now... 16:23 - Dec 20 with 4919 viewsmonytowbray

LOL.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Brexit is honestly just hilarious now... on 16:26 - Dec 20 with 2297 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

The election was a week ago.

Labour put in one of the worst results in political history.

Its time to let it go, and get back to football. ;-)

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Brexit is honestly just hilarious now... on 16:47 - Dec 20 with 2216 viewsyesjohn99

Meat is meat, get it down ya.
Brexit is honestly just hilarious now... on 16:50 - Dec 20 with 2204 viewsmonytowbray

Brexit is honestly just hilarious now... on 16:26 - Dec 20 by Marshalls_Mullet

The election was a week ago.

Labour put in one of the worst results in political history.

Its time to let it go, and get back to football. ;-)

That’s not how politics and democracy work. If you break a load of election promises within a week there should be outrage and protest.

TWTD never forgets…

Brexit is honestly just hilarious now... on 17:09 - Dec 20 with 2145 viewsbluejacko

You will have the choice not to buy it you know!
Brexit is honestly just hilarious now... on 17:16 - Dec 20 with 2114 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Brexit is honestly just hilarious now... on 17:09 - Dec 20 by bluejacko

Isn't he vegan?

I think the issue is more with the overall lowering of standards.

It's OK to say we have a choice not to buy it, but that doesn't really apply when you dine out, buy ready meals, etc, etc. Very few of us check our food that thoroughly and I, for one, appreciate the high standards we have had in this country.

I think I may well go down the vegetarian route aside from meat I can be sure about once the standards have been cut.

Unfortunately, there are many other areas where we won't get the choice.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Brexit is honestly just hilarious now... on 17:19 - Dec 20 with 2107 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Brexit is honestly just hilarious now... on 16:50 - Dec 20 by monytowbray

That’s not how politics and democracy work. If you break a load of election promises within a week there should be outrage and protest.

Merry Christmas Sir.

The Brexit war is over. Enjoy yourself.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

Brexit is honestly just hilarious now... on 17:23 - Dec 20 with 2091 viewsNthsuffolkblue

In the exchange IDS what is typical of our parliament (and increasingly political argument outside it). He states a fact that appears to go unchallenged. There is no evidence whatsoever that the US food hygiene standards lead to lower rates of the two food poisoning that he claims and, indeed, some to the contrary. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47440562

Brexit is honestly just hilarious now... on 17:25 - Dec 20 with 2079 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Brexit is honestly just hilarious now... on 17:19 - Dec 20 by The_Last_Baron

Merry Christmas Sir.

It is. You won. I really hope the next 20 years brings what you have been promising us … for all of our sakes.

Login to get fewer ads

Brexit is honestly just hilarious now... on 17:30 - Dec 20 with 2068 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Brexit is honestly just hilarious now... on 17:25 - Dec 20 by Nthsuffolkblue

It is. You won. I really hope the next 20 years brings what you have been promising us … for all of our sakes.

We all won. Only some are unable to recognise it.

Brexit is honestly just hilarious now... on 17:33 - Dec 20 with 2062 viewsBlueBadger

Merry Christmas Sir.

When will you know what you've won? Been waiting 3 years and counting to find out so far...

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Brexit is honestly just hilarious now... on 17:34 - Dec 20 with 2050 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Brexit is honestly just hilarious now... on 17:33 - Dec 20 by BlueBadger

When will you know what you've won? Been waiting 3 years and counting to find out so far...

I wish you a merry Christmas and a fantastic New Year laddie.

Brexit is honestly just hilarious now... on 17:38 - Dec 20 with 2015 viewsBlueBadger

Brexit is honestly just hilarious now... on 17:34 - Dec 20 by The_Last_Baron

I wish you a merry Christmas and a fantastic New Year laddie.

Don't worry about me, I'll be quids in when I get privatised next year. Might want to start saving up though, treating that bile-filled gallbladder and chip on the shoulder won't be cheap.
On the plus side, you won't have a foreigner doing it.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Brexit is honestly just hilarious now... on 17:39 - Dec 20 with 2009 viewsBlueBadger

Brexit is honestly just hilarious now... on 17:30 - Dec 20 by The_Last_Baron

You never answered me above as to what it is we've actually won?

Brexit is honestly just hilarious now... on 17:40 - Dec 20 with 2005 viewsmonytowbray

Merry Christmas Sir.

The idea is you hold the government accountable to deliver the “good” deal they promised.

Really it’s because you’re a bit racist and nothing else matters. Just admit it.

TWTD never forgets…

Brexit is honestly just hilarious now... on 17:41 - Dec 20 with 1994 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Brexit is honestly just hilarious now... on 17:33 - Dec 20 by BlueBadger

It's like some raffle.

We have definitely "won" we are now waiting to find out if it is a bottle of cheap shampoo that will give us an allergic reaction or a bag of mixed nuts that we don't like.

At least democracy has been honoured though. The people won.

Brexit is honestly just hilarious now... on 17:41 - Dec 20 with 1988 viewsBlueBadger

Brexit is honestly just hilarious now... on 17:09 - Dec 20 by bluejacko

Lots of people on limited budgets won't. But hey, stick to the librul elite.

Brexit is honestly just hilarious now... on 17:43 - Dec 20 with 1979 viewsPlums

Brexit is honestly just hilarious now... on 16:47 - Dec 20 by yesjohn99

Meat is meat, get it down ya.

Read it and come back to us. American food ‘standards’ really are the pits.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Brexit is honestly just hilarious now... on 17:47 - Dec 20 with 1973 viewsgiant_stow

The war's over and they won. There's not even a functioning resistance. Save yourself and your happiness and leave it*

*This isn't high and mighty advice - I'm trying to take that medicine too

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Brexit is honestly just hilarious now... on 17:51 - Dec 20 with 1952 viewsm14_blue

Merry Christmas Sir.

Johnson’s deal isn’t Brexit though, you said that lots of times.

You seem to have got very confused lately.
Brexit is honestly just hilarious now... on 18:06 - Dec 20 with 1892 viewsSwansea_Blue

Brexit is honestly just hilarious now... on 17:23 - Dec 20 by Nthsuffolkblue

In the exchange IDS what is typical of our parliament (and increasingly political argument outside it). He states a fact that appears to go unchallenged. There is no evidence whatsoever that the US food hygiene standards lead to lower rates of the two food poisoning that he claims and, indeed, some to the contrary. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47440562

I'm glad someone has picked up on that.

From a very quick search, UK reported anual deaths from salmonella (2016) - 0. Hospitalised - 24.
https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attac

In US, about 26,500 hospitalisations, and 420 deaths per year from salmonella.
https://www.cdc.gov/salmonella/index.html

Can't be bothered to look for campylobacter, but sounds like IDS is telling a porky.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Brexit is honestly just hilarious now... on 18:14 - Dec 20 with 1869 viewsHerbivore

What did we all win exactly? We're losing freedom of movement, the freedom to live and work in Europe, we're losing access to the single market which many businesses have depended on and continue to depend on. We're losing protections of workers rights with only vague promises of new legislation to protect them (which nobody same believe will be forthcoming). What are the tangible things we're gaining that compensate those losses, let alone scoring us a win?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Brexit is honestly just hilarious now... on 18:14 - Dec 20 with 1868 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

https://m.facebook.com/elliot.eastwick/videos/10157538381515937/

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Brexit is honestly just hilarious now... on 18:15 - Dec 20 with 1865 viewsm14_blue

You said this about BJ’s deal. How is this winning?

“No, I hope it is voted down. Its a terrible arrangement.

I've always felt the two choices are staying in or leaving on no deal. No half measures. You are either in or out.

This deal, which is a compromise leaves us no better off and causes issues with NI. We can't strike trade deals for some time and when we do they can't be advantageous over the EU. What's the point in leaving then?

The biggest advantage of leaving is economic freedom and control. This rushed Boris deal is a disaster, pretty much the same as May's deal.”
Brexit is honestly just hilarious now... on 18:19 - Dec 20 with 1850 viewsBlueBadger

Brexit is honestly just hilarious now... on 18:14 - Dec 20 by Herbivore

What did we all win exactly? We're losing freedom of movement, the freedom to live and work in Europe, we're losing access to the single market which many businesses have depended on and continue to depend on. We're losing protections of workers rights with only vague promises of new legislation to protect them (which nobody same believe will be forthcoming). What are the tangible things we're gaining that compensate those losses, let alone scoring us a win?

Blue passports and NO FOREIGNERS, not to mention some free-market loons ill get even richer, you bloody traitor.

Brexit is honestly just hilarious now... on 18:20 - Dec 20 with 1841 viewsbluejacko

Brexit is honestly just hilarious now... on 17:41 - Dec 20 by BlueBadger

Lots of people on limited budgets won't. But hey, stick to the librul elite.

I’m sure Tesco’s etc will still sell British produce!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024