Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
“ If Big Ben doesn’t chime we’ll look like a joke” 14:01 - Jan 15 with 2539 viewstractordownsouth

Says man who lost an election to a dolphin

https://l-bc.co/2NqzpMf
[Post edited 15 Jan 2020 14:02]

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

“ If Big Ben doesn’t chime we’ll look like a joke” on 14:19 - Jan 15 with 2175 viewsjeera

""I have put in an application through Leave Means Leave to book Parliament Square for the evening, to put up some staging, to have some singing, to have some music, to have some speeches. I've also applied to have some fireworks, which has been refused point blank."

Under what authority does he want to waste the taxpayer's money and go booking this kind of gig?

Does he even have a job now, apart from conning people into paying his private company for him showing up and spitting bile at their dinners?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

“ If Big Ben doesn’t chime we’ll look like a joke” on 14:24 - Jan 15 with 2165 viewsSwansea_Blue

Sorry, I tried but I can't improve on these two responses.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

“ If Big Ben doesn’t chime we’ll look like a joke” on 14:50 - Jan 15 with 2104 viewsJ2BLUE

The world would think 'WTF?' if we pay £500,000 for this.

Why not make it £700,000 and give £100,000 to a good cause on each continent to showcase the new 'global Britain, open for business'?

£100,000 to the Australian fire fund
£100,000 on...er...saving some penguins or something in Antarctica?

Etc.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

“ If Big Ben doesn’t chime we’ll look like a joke” on 14:57 - Jan 15 with 2079 viewsRyorry

Megolomaniac as ever, still not getting that it's actually, himself that's regarded as a joke across every inhabited continent of the planet.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

“ If Big Ben doesn’t chime we’ll look like a joke” on 15:03 - Jan 15 with 2052 viewsfooters

“ If Big Ben doesn’t chime we’ll look like a joke” on 14:50 - Jan 15 by J2BLUE

The world would think 'WTF?' if we pay £500,000 for this.

Why not make it £700,000 and give £100,000 to a good cause on each continent to showcase the new 'global Britain, open for business'?

£100,000 to the Australian fire fund
£100,000 on...er...saving some penguins or something in Antarctica?

Etc.

The do-gooders would no doubt open the doors to those penguins, who'd take social housing from homeless veterans and kick the terminally ill from their hospital beds. Then we'd all have to waddle in deference to their cultural practices.

Keep them in zoos, where they belong.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

“ If Big Ben doesn’t chime we’ll look like a joke” on 15:11 - Jan 15 with 2023 viewsDarth_Koont

He's single-handedly made the UK look stupid for decades.

This Big Ben nonsense is red, white and blue @rseclownery.

Pronouns: He/Him

“ If Big Ben doesn’t chime we’ll look like a joke” on 18:19 - Jan 15 with 1851 viewsfactual_blue

“ If Big Ben doesn’t chime we’ll look like a joke” on 14:24 - Jan 15 by Swansea_Blue

Sorry, I tried but I can't improve on these two responses.

British oppression was spread across the world without the aid of Big Ben and its bongs.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

“ If Big Ben doesn’t chime we’ll look like a joke” on 18:26 - Jan 15 with 1831 viewsSteve_M

“ If Big Ben doesn’t chime we’ll look like a joke” on 18:19 - Jan 15 by factual_blue

British oppression was spread across the world without the aid of Big Ben and its bongs.

Harsh on Trevor McDonald.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Login to get fewer ads

“ If Big Ben doesn’t chime we’ll look like a joke” on 18:27 - Jan 15 with 1828 viewsfooters

“ If Big Ben doesn’t chime we’ll look like a joke” on 18:19 - Jan 15 by factual_blue

Think you'll find bongs were an integral part of the Opium Wars.

“ If Big Ben doesn’t chime we’ll look like a joke” on 18:29 - Jan 15 with 1817 viewsjeera

“ If Big Ben doesn’t chime we’ll look like a joke” on 18:27 - Jan 15 by footers

There was a time in my life when there may have been one in the bathroom.

“ If Big Ben doesn’t chime we’ll look like a joke” on 18:36 - Jan 15 with 1803 viewsfactual_blue

“ If Big Ben doesn’t chime we’ll look like a joke” on 18:27 - Jan 15 by footers

...Which took place after, not before Big Ben's construction. Although the Opium Wars were about commerce, rather than conquering territory.

“ If Big Ben doesn’t chime we’ll look like a joke” on 18:36 - Jan 15 with 1800 viewsfactual_blue

“ If Big Ben doesn’t chime we’ll look like a joke” on 18:29 - Jan 15 by jeera

There was an Opium War fought in your bathroom?

“ If Big Ben doesn’t chime we’ll look like a joke” on 18:37 - Jan 15 with 1798 viewsfooters

“ If Big Ben doesn’t chime we’ll look like a joke” on 18:36 - Jan 15 by factual_blue

...Which took place after, not before Big Ben's construction. Although the Opium Wars were about commerce, rather than conquering territory.

Sweet and sour balls.

“ If Big Ben doesn’t chime we’ll look like a joke” on 19:34 - Jan 15 with 1738 viewsjeera

“ If Big Ben doesn’t chime we’ll look like a joke” on 18:36 - Jan 15 by factual_blue

There was an Opium War fought in your bathroom?

Yes, that's what it was.

That might go some way to explain the decor left over from the previous decade.

“ If Big Ben doesn’t chime we’ll look like a joke” on 00:00 - Jan 16 with 1598 viewsMelford

“ If Big Ben doesn’t chime we’ll look like a joke” on 18:29 - Jan 15 by jeera

I lived in a couple of places where the Bucket would be on the coffee table like normal people would have a nice vase with some flowers in.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

“ If Big Ben doesn’t chime we’ll look like a joke” on 00:34 - Jan 16 with 1574 viewsmonytowbray

Farage: It’s a disgrace the government won’t listen to my needs and help/pay towards them.

Now all he needs to do is imagine instead of a bell and some fireworks his scenario is being unable to work and having his benefits slashed. Or living in a tower block that could kill the entirety of residents from a small fire. Or he’s a refugee desperately fleeing a war zone to be with the only family they have left. Or he’s someone who can’t work full time as they have to care for a sick/disabled relative. Or he’s one of the kids living in an underprivileged area where they and their friends are being manipulated into drug trafficking.

Perhaps if he did that and connected the dots, he wouldn’t be such a MASSIVE c*nt.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

“ If Big Ben doesn’t chime we’ll look like a joke” on 08:17 - Jan 16 with 1437 viewsbrazil1982

“ If Big Ben doesn’t chime we’ll look like a joke” on 00:34 - Jan 16 by monytowbray

Farage: It’s a disgrace the government won’t listen to my needs and help/pay towards them.

Now all he needs to do is imagine instead of a bell and some fireworks his scenario is being unable to work and having his benefits slashed. Or living in a tower block that could kill the entirety of residents from a small fire. Or he’s a refugee desperately fleeing a war zone to be with the only family they have left. Or he’s someone who can’t work full time as they have to care for a sick/disabled relative. Or he’s one of the kids living in an underprivileged area where they and their friends are being manipulated into drug trafficking.

Perhaps if he did that and connected the dots, he wouldn’t be such a MASSIVE c*nt.

You didn't mention foodbanks, almost a full house for you.
“ If Big Ben doesn’t chime we’ll look like a joke” on 08:25 - Jan 16 with 1424 viewsmonytowbray

“ If Big Ben doesn’t chime we’ll look like a joke” on 08:17 - Jan 16 by brazil1982

You didn't mention foodbanks, almost a full house for you.

Ah yes, the fact you mentioned that as if it’s some kind of SICK BURN really makes you look like a bit of a heartless b@stard, but if that’s the hill you want to die on defending a con artist...

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

“ If Big Ben doesn’t chime we’ll look like a joke” on 10:22 - Jan 16 with 1328 viewsnoggin

Are people really planning on celebrating brexit? Wtf has happened to my country?

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

“ If Big Ben doesn’t chime we’ll look like a joke” on 10:27 - Jan 16 with 1313 viewsbrazil1982

“ If Big Ben doesn’t chime we’ll look like a joke” on 10:22 - Jan 16 by noggin

Are people really planning on celebrating brexit? Wtf has happened to my country?

Maybe some hard-nose Leavers. I voted leave but this whole Big Ben thing is ridiculous, not needed. Just "leave" quietly with dignity - it's a time for reflection, not celebration.
“ If Big Ben doesn’t chime we’ll look like a joke” on 10:30 - Jan 16 with 1297 viewsSwansea_Blue

“ If Big Ben doesn’t chime we’ll look like a joke” on 10:27 - Jan 16 by brazil1982

Maybe some hard-nose Leavers. I voted leave but this whole Big Ben thing is ridiculous, not needed. Just "leave" quietly with dignity - it's a time for reflection, not celebration.

It's interesting that the ones stirring all this up are the architects of Brexit. I notice it's not a grassroots issue from 'the people'. That probably says a lot, although I'm not sure what.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

“ If Big Ben doesn’t chime we’ll look like a joke” on 10:35 - Jan 16 with 1283 views26_Paz

I, for one, will be enjoying a few pints of freedom on the 31st. I will think of you boys crying into your beer.

The Paz Man

“ If Big Ben doesn’t chime we’ll look like a joke” on 10:43 - Jan 16 with 1264 viewsDyland

“ If Big Ben doesn’t chime we’ll look like a joke” on 10:35 - Jan 16 by 26_Paz

I, for one, will be enjoying a few pints of freedom on the 31st. I will think of you boys crying into your beer.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

“ If Big Ben doesn’t chime we’ll look like a joke” on 10:48 - Jan 16 with 1250 viewsDarth_Koont

A few pints of freedom ... LOL.

Along with a chaser of ignorance and a pack of salted hubris?

Pronouns: He/Him

“ If Big Ben doesn’t chime we’ll look like a joke” on 11:23 - Jan 16 with 1214 viewsHalf_Idiot

Why? Their beers taste like piss!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024