Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone starting to get a bit edgy there’s more to this than we’re being told 21:24 - Mar 11 with 5189 viewsmonytowbray

Seen some fairly disturbing stuff online this evening.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Anyone starting to get a bit edgy there’s more to this than we’re being told on 21:25 - Mar 11 with 3457 viewsBlueBadger

Did someone leak my noodz again?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Anyone starting to get a bit edgy there’s more to this than we’re being told on 21:29 - Mar 11 with 3422 viewsle2blue

What did you see online this morning?
Anyone starting to get a bit edgy there’s more to this than we’re being told on 21:38 - Mar 11 with 3339 viewseireblue

Is this the one about the real reason Judge is off to hospital is so he can get into the more successful women’s team?

I know, big assumption before getting the contract signed, he, sorry she won’t be happy.
Anyone starting to get a bit edgy there’s more to this than we’re being told on 21:40 - Mar 11 with 3329 viewsGuthrum

Not from what my sources are saying.

Also (final three paragraphs): https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/mar/09/cross-whitehall-unit-coronavirus-d Doesn't have to be the Russians. Individual internet users are quite capable of cooking up and posting theories about what is "really" going on.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Anyone starting to get a bit edgy there’s more to this than we’re being told on 21:46 - Mar 11 with 3272 viewsGlasgowBlue

I've said it more than once on here. I'll listen to the Government's Chief Medical Officer over a bunch of gobsh1tes on social media.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Anyone starting to get a bit edgy there’s more to this than we’re being told on 21:47 - Mar 11 with 3239 viewsGlasgowBlue

Anyone starting to get a bit edgy there’s more to this than we’re being told on 21:40 - Mar 11 by Guthrum

Not from what my sources are saying.

Also (final three paragraphs): https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/mar/09/cross-whitehall-unit-coronavirus-d Doesn't have to be the Russians. Individual internet users are quite capable of cooking up and posting theories about what is "really" going on.

On the plus side, I'm not hearing much from the antivaxers on social media lately.

Iron Lion Zion

Anyone starting to get a bit edgy there’s more to this than we’re being told on 21:49 - Mar 11 with 3232 viewsJ2BLUE

I was for a while to be honest. Really concerned we could get it as bad as Italy. Not so bothered about myself but very concerned for family.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Anyone starting to get a bit edgy there’s more to this than we’re being told on 21:53 - Mar 11 with 3185 viewsIllinoisblue

Stuff from actual real experts? Or nonsense from wackjobs? I saw one thing that said Kobe Bryant had been offered as a sacrifice to stop the virus but it wasn’t enough. So there’s that.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone starting to get a bit edgy there’s more to this than we’re being told on 21:55 - Mar 11 with 3158 viewsgiant_stow

Any chance of spelling it out pretty please?

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Anyone starting to get a bit edgy there’s more to this than we’re being told on 21:56 - Mar 11 with 3148 viewsEdmundo

Anyone starting to get a bit edgy there’s more to this than we’re being told on 21:46 - Mar 11 by GlasgowBlue

I've said it more than once on here. I'll listen to the Government's Chief Medical Officer over a bunch of gobsh1tes on social media.

And I'll listen to the deputy CMO over that c##k Matt Hancock:
Mr Hancock was asked by former health secretary Jeremy Hunt about comments previously made by England's deputy chief medical officer Dr Jenny Harries, that the start of the UK peak of the epidemic could be within the next fortnight.

Mr Hancock replied: "I just want to slightly correct the point about the deputy chief medical officer who said that in the next couple of weeks, we may see the numbers starting to rise fast to their peak.

"We do not expect numbers to peak in the next fortnight, we expect numbers to continue to rise after that and the peak would be in a matter of a couple of months, rather than a matter of a couple of weeks." BBC

Poll: Will our competitors in the Championship "find us out" in 2nd half of season
Blog: Blue Sky Thinking

Anyone starting to get a bit edgy there’s more to this than we’re being told on 21:59 - Mar 11 with 3089 viewsGlasgowBlue

Anyone starting to get a bit edgy there’s more to this than we’re being told on 21:53 - Mar 11 by Illinoisblue

Stuff from actual real experts? Or nonsense from wackjobs? I saw one thing that said Kobe Bryant had been offered as a sacrifice to stop the virus but it wasn’t enough. So there’s that.

Iranian Press TV are blaming it on the Zionists.

Iron Lion Zion

Anyone starting to get a bit edgy there’s more to this than we’re being told on 22:05 - Mar 11 with 3035 viewsIllinoisblue

Anyone starting to get a bit edgy there’s more to this than we’re being told on 21:59 - Mar 11 by GlasgowBlue

Iranian Press TV are blaming it on the Zionists.

Liverpool TV blaming it on Adrian 😄

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Anyone starting to get a bit edgy there’s more to this than we’re being told on 22:07 - Mar 11 with 3009 viewsSitfcB

What’s Lambert done now?

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Anyone starting to get a bit edgy there’s more to this than we’re being told on 22:49 - Mar 11 with 2796 viewsmonytowbray

Anyone starting to get a bit edgy there’s more to this than we’re being told on 21:55 - Mar 11 by giant_stow

Any chance of spelling it out pretty please?

The stuff coming out of Italy and the battle for beds is alarming. I don’t think this ones gonna end well.

TWTD never forgets…

Anyone starting to get a bit edgy there’s more to this than we’re being told on 22:54 - Mar 11 with 2756 viewsStokieBlue

Evening.

I don't think it's particularly helpful to be making threads like these questioning the science and motives behind the outbreak. You also did a similar thing with regards to HIV earlier. In both cases you've not actually said why you think there is more than we are being told.

I think you need to move onto different online sources, ones with an evidence based approach.

SB

Edit: I see you've clarified with regards to the situation in Italy. It's really bad there I am sure but I don't think anyone is hiding that - why do you think there is "more than we are being told"?
[Post edited 11 Mar 2020 22:55]

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Anyone starting to get a bit edgy there’s more to this than we’re being told on 22:58 - Mar 11 with 2722 viewsmonytowbray

Anyone starting to get a bit edgy there’s more to this than we’re being told on 22:54 - Mar 11 by StokieBlue

Evening.

I don't think it's particularly helpful to be making threads like these questioning the science and motives behind the outbreak. You also did a similar thing with regards to HIV earlier. In both cases you've not actually said why you think there is more than we are being told.

I think you need to move onto different online sources, ones with an evidence based approach.

SB

Edit: I see you've clarified with regards to the situation in Italy. It's really bad there I am sure but I don't think anyone is hiding that - why do you think there is "more than we are being told"?

I dunno, I think getting twitchy says more about my brain than anyone else or my intentions in posting this.

TWTD never forgets…

Anyone starting to get a bit edgy there’s more to this than we’re being told on 23:00 - Mar 11 with 2700 viewsJ2BLUE

Anyone starting to get a bit edgy there’s more to this than we’re being told on 22:54 - Mar 11 by StokieBlue

Evening.

SB

Jim Rickards is suggesting the numbers in China and Iran are way more than they are admitting...

...which frankly makes me feel far more confident about the official numbers!

Truly impaired.

Anyone starting to get a bit edgy there’s more to this than we’re being told on 23:01 - Mar 11 with 2692 viewsStokieBlue

Anyone starting to get a bit edgy there’s more to this than we’re being told on 22:58 - Mar 11 by monytowbray

I dunno, I think getting twitchy says more about my brain than anyone else or my intentions in posting this.

OK fair enough :).

Just pretty keen not so see any conspiracy theories take hold on here (not saying that was what you were implying). There is some right nonsense out there unfortunately.

This is good though (just came up on the Guardian live blog):

Leading technology firms — Amazon, Google, and Facebook, as well as Microsoft and Apple — have gathered for talks at Downing Street this evening aimed at tackling disinformation about the pandemic, No 10 has said.

SB

Anyone starting to get a bit edgy there’s more to this than we’re being told on 23:03 - Mar 11 with 2681 viewsStokieBlue

Anyone starting to get a bit edgy there’s more to this than we’re being told on 23:00 - Mar 11 by J2BLUE

Jim Rickards is suggesting the numbers in China and Iran are way more than they are admitting...

...which frankly makes me feel far more confident about the official numbers!

I think that's almost certain and not really a conspiracy theory. The number of testing kits is still fairly limited and it takes 2+ days to get the test processed. Much easier to make people self-isolate (or in China's case forcefully isolate) and then not include them in the figures.

I think you can say that all the official numbers are quite a way off. Not only are the numbers generally only from when people get symptoms (so 2 weeks behind) but there isn't much testing. Yesterday the US had tested 5 in every million people.

SB

Anyone starting to get a bit edgy there’s more to this than we’re being told on 23:04 - Mar 11 with 2653 viewsJ2BLUE

Anyone starting to get a bit edgy there’s more to this than we’re being told on 23:03 - Mar 11 by StokieBlue

I think that's almost certain and not really a conspiracy theory. The number of testing kits is still fairly limited and it takes 2+ days to get the test processed. Much easier to make people self-isolate (or in China's case forcefully isolate) and then not include them in the figures.

I think you can say that all the official numbers are quite a way off. Not only are the numbers generally only from when people get symptoms (so 2 weeks behind) but there isn't much testing. Yesterday the US had tested 5 in every million people.

SB

Damn it man post something reassuring

Truly impaired.

Anyone starting to get a bit edgy there’s more to this than we’re being told on 23:07 - Mar 11 with 2623 viewsBloomBlue

Was it the story about drinking bleach will guarantee coronavirus won't kill you?

I think that had its origins in russia
Anyone starting to get a bit edgy there’s more to this than we’re being told on 23:11 - Mar 11 with 2599 viewsStokieBlue

Anyone starting to get a bit edgy there’s more to this than we’re being told on 23:04 - Mar 11 by J2BLUE

Damn it man post something reassuring

There are only 460 official cases in the UK.

That's 0.000676% of the population. As it stands you'd be very unlucky to catch it.

The thing is it's better to be honest and transparent about the numbers, probabilities and scope than it is to allow dubious theories to take hold :).

There is also the fact that 30+ vaccines are under development. That's good news.

SB

Anyone starting to get a bit edgy there’s more to this than we’re being told on 23:20 - Mar 11 with 2542 viewsRyorry

People in supermarkets in bogroll wars?

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Anyone starting to get a bit edgy there’s more to this than we’re being told on 23:24 - Mar 11 with 2513 viewsRyorry

Anyone starting to get a bit edgy there’s more to this than we’re being told on 21:47 - Mar 11 by GlasgowBlue

On the plus side, I'm not hearing much from the antivaxers on social media lately.

Bet they'll be first in the queue lining up for the jab when an anti-Coronavirus19 vaccine is developed though!
[Post edited 11 Mar 2020 23:25]

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Anyone starting to get a bit edgy there’s more to this than we’re being told on 23:28 - Mar 11 with 2489 viewsPinewoodblue

Is it true those who vape are more likely to be affected, or is it just a rumour?

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024