Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brilliant, now the Russians are about to invade..... 10:53 - Mar 26 with 3852 viewsBloots

…..what a time to be alive.

"привет друзья"

https://news.sky.com/story/royal-navy-shadows-russian-warships-after-high-levels

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Brilliant, now the Russians are about to invade..... on 10:56 - Mar 26 with 3811 viewsSteve_M

Putin will need a distraction when the cases of, err, pneumonia in Russia start increasing exponentially.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

I've found his.... on 10:59 - Mar 26 with 3787 viewsBloots

Brilliant, now the Russians are about to invade..... on 10:56 - Mar 26 by Steve_M

Putin will need a distraction when the cases of, err, pneumonia in Russia start increasing exponentially.

…."Stay indoors or be shot" attitude quite refreshing.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Brilliant, now the Russians are about to invade..... on 11:00 - Mar 26 with 3769 viewsGlasgowBlue

And CIL started posting on here again a couple of days ago. Coincidence? I think not. 😉
[Post edited 26 Mar 2020 11:01]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Brilliant, now the Russians are about to invade..... on 11:02 - Mar 26 with 3768 viewsBlueBadger

Brilliant, now the Russians are about to invade..... on 11:00 - Mar 26 by GlasgowBlue

And CIL started posting on here again a couple of days ago. Coincidence? I think not. 😉
[Post edited 26 Mar 2020 11:01]

Imagine being so low in the KGB hierarchy that you get this place as your part of the 'destabilise the west' operation.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Brilliant, now the Russians are about to invade..... on 11:03 - Mar 26 with 3746 viewsStokieBlue

Brilliant, now the Russians are about to invade..... on 10:56 - Mar 26 by Steve_M

Ridiculous really isn't it.

Although I think it's becoming harder for Putin to hide it - they have stopped all flights out of Russia from today.

I guess given the huge size of Russia it might be easier to stop travel between places but the cities are clearly going to be on the same curve as everywhere else.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Brilliant, now the Russians are about to invade..... on 11:03 - Mar 26 with 3740 viewsPendejo

Maybe they are social distancing themselves from said pneumonia outbreak?

Or they are captained by Marko Ramius

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Brilliant, now the Russians are about to invade..... on 11:06 - Mar 26 with 3719 viewsStokieBlue

Russia's military is actually pretty much in a state of disrepair at the moment, hence Putin's focus on larger MAD based weapons.

I would think their biggest worry is China eyeing up Siberia which they have a historical "claim" to although that's not going to happen either.

SB

Brilliant, now the Russians are about to invade..... on 11:13 - Mar 26 with 3677 viewsGuthrum

Brilliant, now the Russians are about to invade..... on 11:03 - Mar 26 by StokieBlue

Ridiculous really isn't it.

Although I think it's becoming harder for Putin to hide it - they have stopped all flights out of Russia from today.

I guess given the huge size of Russia it might be easier to stop travel between places but the cities are clearly going to be on the same curve as everywhere else.

SB

Also, Moscow has just closed all non-food shops.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Login to get fewer ads

Brilliant, now the Russians are about to invade..... on 11:18 - Mar 26 with 3660 viewsBluesquid

I see Putin has called for an increase in tax (2 to 15 %) on offshore funds to help with the economic impact, not a bad idea that and perhaps could be implemented in the UK in this time of crisis?
Brilliant, now the Russians are about to invade..... on 11:23 - Mar 26 with 3633 viewsmonytowbray

This happens all the time. Probably standard practice.

https://news.sky.com/story/british-warship-shadows-russian-navy-vessel-in-the-en

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/aug/07/royal-navy-ship-hms-forth-shadow

I think the press jumping on this is a p1sstake.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Brilliant, now the Russians are about to invade..... on 11:25 - Mar 26 with 3616 viewsGlasgowBlue

Brilliant, now the Russians are about to invade..... on 11:02 - Mar 26 by BlueBadger

Imagine being so low in the KGB hierarchy that you get this place as your part of the 'destabilise the west' operation.

Tough in squidders though. I thought he did his best through the Novichok episode but now he finds that he’s got to play second fiddle again.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Brilliant, now the Russians are about to invade..... on 11:26 - Mar 26 with 3611 viewsStokieBlue

Brilliant, now the Russians are about to invade..... on 11:25 - Mar 26 by GlasgowBlue

Tough in squidders though. I thought he did his best through the Novichok episode but now he finds that he’s got to play second fiddle again.

I believe he's back to top dog again, at least until the next account is created.

SB

Brilliant, now the Russians are about to invade..... on 11:32 - Mar 26 with 3561 viewsgiant_stow

That far-sighted cutting the arse out of the armed forces looks ever better.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Brilliant, now the Russians are about to invade..... on 11:32 - Mar 26 with 3562 viewsBlueBadger

That nuclear deterrent we have is working then.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Brilliant, now the Russians are about to invade..... on 11:34 - Mar 26 with 3544 viewsBluesquid

Brilliant, now the Russians are about to invade..... on 11:25 - Mar 26 by GlasgowBlue

Ahhh, step forward the King Of Fake News.

"Then we have Iraq, Iran, Syria etc who want a Jew free Middle East."

Keep peddling that horsesh*t!
Brilliant, now the Russians are about to invade..... on 11:48 - Mar 26 with 3493 viewsjaykay

Brilliant, now the Russians are about to invade..... on 11:23 - Mar 26 by monytowbray

This happens all the time. Probably standard practice.

https://news.sky.com/story/british-warship-shadows-russian-navy-vessel-in-the-en

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/aug/07/royal-navy-ship-hms-forth-shadow

I think the press jumping on this is a p1sstake.

good old propaganda at work again. to think as a kid in the 50s every film had the poor old apaches as savages , africans as cannibals then the viet cong.nearly forgot mccarthyism [not mick blubbers}
i also forgot was it not bad form to mention other posters who were not in the thread or is that hypocrisy at work.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Brilliant, now the Russians are about to invade..... on 12:10 - Mar 26 with 3442 viewsBent_double

If you're into conspiracy theories, you have to say this is the perfect opportunity for such a thing.

First 'create' a worldwide virus pandemic, all major countries go into lockdown, forcing 90% of the population off the streets, so that invading forces don't get stuck in traffic on the M25, for example.

The military in all major countries have diverted resources to helping out their health services, so their ability to respond to an invasion would be greatly diminished.

So, who's our new leader going to be, Putin or Xi?

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Brilliant, now the Russians are about to invade..... on 12:13 - Mar 26 with 3427 viewsNo9

A flottilla of waships in an International waterway is hardly a new event is it? (look at the Persian Gulf)
It would look impressive from the White Cliffs tho'
Brilliant, now the Russians are about to invade..... on 12:17 - Mar 26 with 3410 viewshampstead_blue

Gordon Carera
Russians Among Us.

They are already here......Illegals.
Cracking Audiobook. Am working my way through it.
Who laughed at me when I mentioned Putin's potential crazy antics a while back?

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Brilliant, now the Russians are about to invade..... on 12:53 - Mar 26 with 3335 viewsBluesquid

Brilliant, now the Russians are about to invade..... on 11:26 - Mar 26 by StokieBlue

I believe he's back to top dog again, at least until the next account is created.

SB

As much as i had a good working relationship with CIL there's nothing like being in charge of your own unit.
And now i've got a bevy of Russian beauties under me just waiting for my orders, there's nothing quite like it.
Svetlana, my no.1, has recently opened an account here and will commence peddling on my command.
She will peddle well over and above even that of the best peddler this site has to offer - i understand this to be the poster known as GB?
[Post edited 26 Mar 2020 12:56]
I've found his.... on 13:05 - Mar 26 with 3298 viewsfactual_blue

I've found his.... on 10:59 - Mar 26 by Bloots

…."Stay indoors or be shot" attitude quite refreshing.

He'll be progressing to stay indoors and be shot before long.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Brilliant, now the Russians are about to invade..... on 13:16 - Mar 26 with 3254 viewsNo9

Brilliant, now the Russians are about to invade..... on 12:17 - Mar 26 by hampstead_blue

Gordon Carera
Russians Among Us.

They are already here......Illegals.
Cracking Audiobook. Am working my way through it.
Who laughed at me when I mentioned Putin's potential crazy antics a while back?

'They are already here'
Yep- look at those who funded Mr Johnson's campaign
Brilliant, now the Russians are about to invade..... on 13:31 - Mar 26 with 3202 viewsBlueBadger

Brilliant, now the Russians are about to invade..... on 11:34 - Mar 26 by Bluesquid

Ahhh, step forward the King Of Fake News.

"Then we have Iraq, Iran, Syria etc who want a Jew free Middle East."

Keep peddling that horsesh*t!

Weird flex there, bro.

Brilliant, now the Russians are about to invade..... on 13:32 - Mar 26 with 3195 viewsgiant_stow

The plot thickens:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/coronavirus-mystery-air-raid-siren-2175192

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024