Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A 64-year-old man accidentally ejected himself from a fighter jet at 2,500 feet 22:58 - Apr 13 with 2924 viewsgiant_stow

https://www.cnn.com/travel/article/france-fighter-jet-ejection-scli-intl/index.h

Snigger.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

A 64-year-old man accidentally ejected himself from a fighter jet at 2,500 feet on 23:17 - Apr 13 with 2874 viewsjeera

First things first - I hope the bloke is ok.

That aside, that is fecking brilliant.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

A 64-year-old man accidentally ejected himself from a fighter jet at 2,500 feet on 10:19 - Apr 14 with 2753 viewsBrixtonBlue

Crikey, that must've been terrifying!

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

A 64-year-old man accidentally ejected himself from a fighter jet at 2,500 feet on 10:32 - Apr 14 with 2737 viewsallezlesbleus

Only in France!

On a par with the number of hunters who end up shooting each other over here too!
A 64-year-old man accidentally ejected himself from a fighter jet at 2,500 feet on 10:34 - Apr 14 with 2738 viewsIPS_wich

Me and my brother bought our Dad a trip in a hot air balloon for his 50th birthday - on the Suffolk/Essex border.

After he had made several 'attempts' at organising it - but for a range of reasons it always got cancelled - we applied quite a bit of pressure on him because it hadn't been cheap and we were both recently out of uni and didn't have much money.

It was only after he eventually did it that he admitted how terrified he had been about the whole thing and how he had had his eyes shut for about 80% of the trip!!

Complete waste of money...
A 64-year-old man accidentally ejected himself from a fighter jet at 2,500 feet on 10:45 - Apr 14 with 2720 viewsgiant_stow

A 64-year-old man accidentally ejected himself from a fighter jet at 2,500 feet on 23:17 - Apr 13 by jeera

First things first - I hope the bloke is ok.

That aside, that is fecking brilliant.

You're a better man than me mr, worrying about the guy - must say, I just laughed.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

A 64-year-old man accidentally ejected himself from a fighter jet at 2,500 feet on 10:49 - Apr 14 with 2711 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

That is not essential travel.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

A 64-year-old man accidentally ejected himself from a fighter jet at 2,500 feet on 10:59 - Apr 14 with 2699 viewsfactual_blue

A 64-year-old man accidentally ejected himself from a fighter jet at 2,500 feet on 10:34 - Apr 14 by IPS_wich

Me and my brother bought our Dad a trip in a hot air balloon for his 50th birthday - on the Suffolk/Essex border.

After he had made several 'attempts' at organising it - but for a range of reasons it always got cancelled - we applied quite a bit of pressure on him because it hadn't been cheap and we were both recently out of uni and didn't have much money.

It was only after he eventually did it that he admitted how terrified he had been about the whole thing and how he had had his eyes shut for about 80% of the trip!!

We did a sunrise hot air balloon trip at Luxor a few years ago. Absolutely brilliant - some stunning photos as there were quite a few other tourist-laden balloons in the air at the same time.

There were I think sixteen of us in the balloon, each in an individual hole; the balloon basket was like a giant wicker wine case.

Just to show off, when we came into land, the pilot skimmed across an entire wheat field with the bottom of the basket (if that's the right word) just touching the top of the wheat.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

A 64-year-old man accidentally ejected himself from a fighter jet at 2,500 feet on 11:22 - Apr 14 with 2683 viewsPinewoodblue

A 64-year-old man accidentally ejected himself from a fighter jet at 2,500 feet on 10:59 - Apr 14 by factual_blue

We did a sunrise hot air balloon trip at Luxor a few years ago. Absolutely brilliant - some stunning photos as there were quite a few other tourist-laden balloons in the air at the same time.

There were I think sixteen of us in the balloon, each in an individual hole; the balloon basket was like a giant wicker wine case.

Just to show off, when we came into land, the pilot skimmed across an entire wheat field with the bottom of the basket (if that's the right word) just touching the top of the wheat.

Was thinking of doing that a few years ago until a colleague showed me a claim he was dealing with.

Client was taking legal action against tour operator. Seems the balloon crashed in the desert, several miles away from the Nile, The pilot asked all his passengers for their mobile phones said he would walk towards Luxor and use phone to get help. He was never seen again. They were rescued six hours later, alarm was raised by tour rep after they failed to return. Military helicopter located them and rescue party set out.

Client suffered broken arm, and facial injuries, after a heavy landing. Flights were banned for several months while an investigation was carried out.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Login to get fewer ads

A 64-year-old man accidentally ejected himself from a fighter jet at 2,500 feet on 11:43 - Apr 14 with 2644 viewsRyorry

A 64-year-old man accidentally ejected himself from a fighter jet at 2,500 feet on 10:34 - Apr 14 by IPS_wich

Yes, would probably be best to restrict surprise "adventure" trip gifts to things the intended recipient has actually expressed a desire to do! (I mean generally, am not having a go at yourselves).

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

A 64-year-old man accidentally ejected himself from a fighter jet at 2,500 feet on 11:55 - Apr 14 with 2627 viewsJ2BLUE

A 64-year-old man accidentally ejected himself from a fighter jet at 2,500 feet on 11:43 - Apr 14 by Ryorry

Yes, would probably be best to restrict surprise "adventure" trip gifts to things the intended recipient has actually expressed a desire to do! (I mean generally, am not having a go at yourselves).

Agree, and I really must thank you again for that Spearmint Rhino VIP champagne room experience giftcard.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

A 64-year-old man accidentally ejected himself from a fighter jet at 2,500 feet on 12:10 - Apr 14 with 2609 viewsWeWereZombies

Seems appropriate...or maybe not, but I haven't heard this in a while and I needed an excuse.

Poll: Luton or Dubai ?

A 64-year-old man accidentally ejected himself from a fighter jet at 2,500 feet on 12:15 - Apr 14 with 2591 viewsRyorry

A 64-year-old man accidentally ejected himself from a fighter jet at 2,500 feet on 11:55 - Apr 14 by J2BLUE

Agree, and I really must thank you again for that Spearmint Rhino VIP champagne room experience giftcard.

In your dreams, sunshine

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

A 64-year-old man accidentally ejected himself from a fighter jet at 2,500 feet on 12:25 - Apr 14 with 2569 viewsEdwardStone

A 64-year-old man accidentally ejected himself from a fighter jet at 2,500 feet on 11:55 - Apr 14 by J2BLUE

I hope that your champagne cork popped in a satisfactory manner during your private dance

A 64-year-old man accidentally ejected himself from a fighter jet at 2,500 feet on 12:49 - Apr 14 with 2539 viewsallezlesbleus

A 64-year-old man accidentally ejected himself from a fighter jet at 2,500 feet on 11:22 - Apr 14 by Pinewoodblue

Was thinking of doing that a few years ago until a colleague showed me a claim he was dealing with.

Client was taking legal action against tour operator. Seems the balloon crashed in the desert, several miles away from the Nile, The pilot asked all his passengers for their mobile phones said he would walk towards Luxor and use phone to get help. He was never seen again. They were rescued six hours later, alarm was raised by tour rep after they failed to return. Military helicopter located them and rescue party set out.

Client suffered broken arm, and facial injuries, after a heavy landing. Flights were banned for several months while an investigation was carried out.

Wow, that is a bit mental!
A 64-year-old man accidentally ejected himself from a fighter jet at 2,500 feet on 13:39 - Apr 14 with 2502 viewscatch74

A 64-year-old man accidentally ejected himself from a fighter jet at 2,500 feet on 10:59 - Apr 14 by factual_blue

Skimming through a wheat field - is that the naughtiest thing you’ve ever done?
Been to Luxor too - some pretty impressive old bits around there!

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

A 64-year-old man accidentally ejected himself from a fighter jet at 2,500 feet on 16:51 - Apr 14 with 2437 viewsRadlett_blue

A 64-year-old man accidentally ejected himself from a fighter jet at 2,500 feet on 11:22 - Apr 14 by Pinewoodblue

There have been a few accidents involving hot air balloon flights in Egypt. They aren't strong on health & safety there & some of them like to play games with power lines etc. Some may enjoy that sort of thing but not me.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

A 64-year-old man accidentally ejected himself from a fighter jet at 2,500 feet on 16:55 - Apr 14 with 2432 viewsPinewoodblue

A 64-year-old man accidentally ejected himself from a fighter jet at 2,500 feet on 16:51 - Apr 14 by Radlett_blue

There have been a few accidents involving hot air balloon flights in Egypt. They aren't strong on health & safety there & some of them like to play games with power lines etc. Some may enjoy that sort of thing but not me.

Looks like the French Air Force are not strong on health and safety either, they didn’t even check the guy had put his helmet on properly.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

A 64-year-old man accidentally ejected himself from a fighter jet at 2,500 feet on 16:59 - Apr 14 with 2424 viewsNewcyBlue

The ladyboys of Bangkok was that good eh?

I am glad you had somewhere to swipe the gift card though.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

A 64-year-old man accidentally ejected himself from a fighter jet at 2,500 feet on 20:32 - Apr 14 with 2363 viewsNthQldITFC

He thought he saw a Messerschmitt coming, and did what all good Frenchmen would do...

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024