Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The strongest most bigly President ever! 23:09 - Jun 14 with 1922 viewsSpruceMoose

BB, come back, we miss you.

[Post edited 14 Jun 2020 23:10]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

The strongest most bigly President ever! on 23:17 - Jun 14 with 1858 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Was that David Brent in the 3rd clip?

...or slightly classic Partridge.
[Post edited 14 Jun 2020 23:18]

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

The strongest most bigly President ever! on 00:03 - Jun 15 with 1782 viewsSpruceMoose

The strongest most bigly President ever! on 23:17 - Jun 14 by Marshalls_Mullet

Was that David Brent in the 3rd clip?

...or slightly classic Partridge.
[Post edited 14 Jun 2020 23:18]

I guess it takes a confident man to poke fun at himself! Can you imagine Trump ever doing that?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

The strongest most bigly President ever! on 08:55 - Jun 15 with 1497 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

The strongest most bigly President ever! on 00:03 - Jun 15 by SpruceMoose

I guess it takes a confident man to poke fun at himself! Can you imagine Trump ever doing that?

Funnily enough I can't.

I did like Obama.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

The strongest most bigly President ever! on 10:51 - Jun 15 with 1416 viewsAce_High1

Is it not common knowledge that he had a health issue (stroke) back end of 2019?
[Post edited 15 Jun 2020 11:02]
The strongest most bigly President ever! on 11:01 - Jun 15 with 1396 viewssparks

The strongest most bigly President ever! on 10:51 - Jun 15 by Ace_High1

Is it not common knowledge that he had a health issue (stroke) back end of 2019?

??

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

The strongest most bigly President ever! on 11:03 - Jun 15 with 1384 viewsAce_High1

The strongest most bigly President ever! on 11:01 - Jun 15 by sparks

??

Apologies, edited, Stroke.

I read a few things a while back saying he went in for some health issues that were all kept quiet and ever since he has seemed to struggle more than normally with walking and now he had to use both arms to lift a glass up to his mouth?
The strongest most bigly President ever! on 11:04 - Jun 15 with 1379 viewsfooters

The strongest most bigly President ever! on 10:51 - Jun 15 by Ace_High1

In which case he should resign, seeing as he's failed his own test in regards to the health of a president.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

The strongest most bigly President ever! on 11:05 - Jun 15 with 1373 viewssparks

The strongest most bigly President ever! on 11:04 - Jun 15 by footers

In which case he should resign, seeing as he's failed his own test in regards to the health of a president.

Certainly not common knowledge.

But the glass thing looks troubling if you have an interest in his health...

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Login to get fewer ads

The strongest most bigly President ever! on 11:19 - Jun 15 with 1330 viewsStokieBlue

The strongest most bigly President ever! on 11:03 - Jun 15 by Ace_High1

Apologies, edited, Stroke.

I read a few things a while back saying he went in for some health issues that were all kept quiet and ever since he has seemed to struggle more than normally with walking and now he had to use both arms to lift a glass up to his mouth?

I've never seen anything about that.

He clearly doesn't look well in those videos though. Perhaps it's the hydroxychloroquine he's been taking....

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

The strongest most bigly President ever! on 11:26 - Jun 15 with 1305 viewsfooters

The strongest most bigly President ever! on 11:19 - Jun 15 by StokieBlue

He clearly doesn't look well in those videos though. Perhaps it's the hydroxychloroquine he's been taking....

SB

Probably not doing much good for his mental health either if he's been taking it. Not sure on hydroxychloroquine, but quite a lot of antimalarials give you awful nightmares. I've always stayed clear of them as apparently it's better to actually contract malaria and treat it rather than stay on a course of antimalarials (G&Ts aside...).

The strongest most bigly President ever! on 12:47 - Jun 15 with 1230 viewsBlueBadger

SB

I'm sure we all have our fingers crossed.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

The strongest most bigly President ever! on 12:49 - Jun 15 with 1212 viewsSwansea_Blue

SB

I heard he had a Stoke, and we all know how much of a pain they can be

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

The strongest most bigly President ever! on 12:50 - Jun 15 with 1202 viewsEwan_Oozami

America is becoming more like Russia every day the way it manages its nearly-dead presidents...

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

The strongest most bigly President ever! on 13:10 - Jun 15 with 1148 viewsDarth_Koont

SB

Either that or the Agent Orange he dips his head in every day.

Probably thought defoliation meant exfoliation.

Pronouns: He/Him

The strongest most bigly President ever! on 13:18 - Jun 15 with 1121 viewsfooters

The strongest most bigly President ever! on 12:49 - Jun 15 by Swansea_Blue

I heard he had a Stoke, and we all know how much of a pain they can be

No, just one of many strokes...

The strongest most bigly President ever! on 13:21 - Jun 15 with 1114 viewsBlueNomad

The strongest most bigly President ever! on 12:47 - Jun 15 by BlueBadger

I'm sure we all have our fingers crossed.

I would rather see him destroyed in an election than him leave office on health grounds when he could/would claim he would have won.
The strongest most bigly President ever! on 13:34 - Jun 15 with 1083 viewsDarth_Koont

The strongest most bigly President ever! on 13:21 - Jun 15 by BlueNomad

I would rather see him destroyed in an election than him leave office on health grounds when he could/would claim he would have won.

I know what you mean. But his core support has remained pretty stable throughout.

He *should* still lose the election but it's going to be a bit too close for comfort even so. And it'll likely be a new low in political campaigning.

Pronouns: He/Him

The strongest most bigly President ever! on 13:51 - Jun 15 with 1060 viewsgiant_stow

The strongest most bigly President ever! on 11:26 - Jun 15 by footers

Probably not doing much good for his mental health either if he's been taking it. Not sure on hydroxychloroquine, but quite a lot of antimalarials give you awful nightmares. I've always stayed clear of them as apparently it's better to actually contract malaria and treat it rather than stay on a course of antimalarials (G&Ts aside...).

I know someone who takesa it for her Lupus and it's very strong stuff which doesn;t agree with many people. She's lucky as it doesn't affect her, but her drs were surprised / relieved at that.

Edit: it might just be a touch of arthritis, no?
[Post edited 15 Jun 2020 13:52]

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024