Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
In the 43rd minute Toto Nsiala....... 19:44 - Aug 18 with 2786 viewscbower

gifted the ball to Jevani Brown just outside the area......
Nothing much changes then!

bluescouser

In the 43rd minute Toto Nsiala....... on 19:45 - Aug 18 with 2757 viewsBlockJJ

Beaten in the air in both his aerial duels
In the 43rd minute Toto Nsiala....... on 19:47 - Aug 18 with 2723 viewsBlueBadger

He is a Proven League One Centre Half though.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

In the 43rd minute Toto Nsiala....... on 19:47 - Aug 18 with 2722 viewsTieDyedIn95

He was easily our worse player and that was saying something given how bad Colchester were tonight. Positives are is everyone else did fine.

Football League First Division / Premier League Champions (1): 1961—62 - Runners-up (2): 1980—81, 1981—82 Football League Second Division / EFL Championship Champions (3): 1960—61, 1967—68, 1991—92 - Play-off winners (1): 1999—2000 Football League Third Division / EFL League One Champions (2): 1953—54, 1956—57 - Southern League Champions (1): 1936—37 FA Cup Winners (1): 1977—78 - Texaco Cup Winners (1): 1972—73 UEFA Cup / UEFA Europa League Winners (1): 1980—81
Poll: Would you attend a socially distanced training ground protest?

In the 43rd minute Toto Nsiala....... on 19:55 - Aug 18 with 2630 viewsRegencyBlue

In the 43rd minute Toto Nsiala....... on 19:47 - Aug 18 by TieDyedIn95

He was easily our worse player and that was saying something given how bad Colchester were tonight. Positives are is everyone else did fine.

He hasn’t improved then!

The guy is an accident waiting to happen whenever he plays.
In the 43rd minute Toto Nsiala....... on 20:26 - Aug 18 with 2475 viewsTerry_Nutkins

No fresh chances for Toto then. One mistake mentioned in report and it all starts again. Feel he does need to move on for his own sake. He needs to be a regular somewhere to build up sharpness. He's shown he can perform at this level but I don't think he's an Ipswich player and it's clear our fans have made up their mind (to extent unstandably of course but Singling him out first game back is a real shame).

Not sure Tommy Smith is getting the same for his error and lots clambering for his signing.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

He really wasn't that bad (n/t) on 20:28 - Aug 18 with 2453 viewsunstableblue

In the 43rd minute Toto Nsiala....... on 20:26 - Aug 18 by Terry_Nutkins

No fresh chances for Toto then. One mistake mentioned in report and it all starts again. Feel he does need to move on for his own sake. He needs to be a regular somewhere to build up sharpness. He's shown he can perform at this level but I don't think he's an Ipswich player and it's clear our fans have made up their mind (to extent unstandably of course but Singling him out first game back is a real shame).

Not sure Tommy Smith is getting the same for his error and lots clambering for his signing.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

In the 43rd minute Toto Nsiala....... on 20:32 - Aug 18 with 2419 viewscbower

Fair point I guess, he deserves the chance. All players make errors altough frequently giving the opposition the ball just outside your penalty area is the one he has been especially prone to for 2 years now.

bluescouser

In the 43rd minute Toto Nsiala....... on 20:36 - Aug 18 with 2385 viewsgtsb1966

In the 43rd minute Toto Nsiala....... on 20:32 - Aug 18 by cbower

Fair point I guess, he deserves the chance. All players make errors altough frequently giving the opposition the ball just outside your penalty area is the one he has been especially prone to for 2 years now.

To be fair though he has had chances and has proven not good enough. Hopefully the only reason he played tonight was for his fitness with a view to a move away rather than being in the plans for the coming season.
[Post edited 18 Aug 2020 20:38]
Login to get fewer ads

In the 43rd minute Toto Nsiala....... on 20:38 - Aug 18 with 2366 viewsBloomBlue

Totally agree, one match and people throwing Toto under the bus whereas if you look at Tommy Smith's performance on that 'one game performance' it was non league at best.
In the 43rd minute Toto Nsiala....... on 20:41 - Aug 18 with 2331 viewsChrisd

Not just sharpness, but his confidence too. Sometimes a move just doesn’t work out and I feel that’s case with Nsiala.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

In the 43rd minute Toto Nsiala....... on 21:04 - Aug 18 with 2208 viewsTerry_Nutkins

In the 43rd minute Toto Nsiala....... on 20:36 - Aug 18 by gtsb1966

To be fair though he has had chances and has proven not good enough. Hopefully the only reason he played tonight was for his fitness with a view to a move away rather than being in the plans for the coming season.
[Post edited 18 Aug 2020 20:38]

I don't disagree and think i said not an Ipswich player. I do not like using a one line error in a match report to pick him out. As others have said he wasn't bad in the game. Totally uncalled for.

I think Toto is a physical beast rather than a cultured footballer but at L1 level he has the attributes to be effective and has proved that. He needs to play week in week out to do well I suspect as he needs to be sharp. He's not the type like a Woolf who has bags of ability and can just slot straight in. For that reason he probably needs a move and his injury last season cost him more than it would someone else.

If we keep him though it's so unhelpful for the fans to pick him out constantly.

In the 43rd minute Toto Nsiala....... on 21:08 - Aug 18 with 2178 viewsTerry_Nutkins

In the 43rd minute Toto Nsiala....... on 20:41 - Aug 18 by Chrisd

Not just sharpness, but his confidence too. Sometimes a move just doesn’t work out and I feel that’s case with Nsiala.

Agree. I really think he's a player that has to get into a groove and then you see the best of him. He showed that toward end of champ and obviously even more so for Shrewsbury.

He not a ball playing CB so I just don't see his long term future here. I tell you what though if we went with him i'd get right behind him. I get the impression he's a top man and there is no lack of effort.

In the 43rd minute Toto Nsiala....... on 23:01 - Aug 18 with 1925 viewsBlueBadger

He IS rubbish though.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

In the 43rd minute Toto Nsiala....... on 23:09 - Aug 18 with 1910 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

I thought he did ok actually, this all seems a bit OTT.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

In the 43rd minute Toto Nsiala....... on 23:21 - Aug 18 with 1867 viewsbournemouthblue

In the 43rd minute Toto Nsiala....... on 21:04 - Aug 18 by Terry_Nutkins

I don't disagree and think i said not an Ipswich player. I do not like using a one line error in a match report to pick him out. As others have said he wasn't bad in the game. Totally uncalled for.

I think Toto is a physical beast rather than a cultured footballer but at L1 level he has the attributes to be effective and has proved that. He needs to play week in week out to do well I suspect as he needs to be sharp. He's not the type like a Woolf who has bags of ability and can just slot straight in. For that reason he probably needs a move and his injury last season cost him more than it would someone else.

If we keep him though it's so unhelpful for the fans to pick him out constantly.

Perhaps we could do a swap deal with Tranmere for Manny Monthe

It would probably suit him given his previous spell at Everton

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

In the 43rd minute Toto Nsiala....... on 00:03 - Aug 19 with 1806 viewsWoolfenthen

It wasnt him though it was KVY
In the 43rd minute Toto Nsiala....... on 00:08 - Aug 19 with 1800 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Some people seemingly couldn't wait to bash Nsiala again.

Haven't seen any comment tonight though how excellent Tommy Smith was for them and we should offer him a contract.
[Post edited 19 Aug 2020 2:48]
In the 43rd minute Toto Nsiala....... on 06:55 - Aug 19 with 1658 viewsVaughan8

The guy is the worst player I have seen in an Ipswich shirt who has played more than a couple of games.

Consistently makes mistakes and gives away penalties. The "he needs to get in his groove" is a load of nonsense. He's just unfortunately not very good.

He clearly had something at Shrewsbury as they nearly got promoted with him but I think he needs a fresh start somewhere else, though I doubt there is going to be many takers.
In the 43rd minute Toto Nsiala....... on 07:12 - Aug 19 with 1626 viewsWickets

How did he do at Bolton ?
In the 43rd minute Toto Nsiala....... on 08:58 - Aug 19 with 1457 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

In the 43rd minute Toto Nsiala....... on 00:03 - Aug 19 by Woolfenthen

It wasnt him though it was KVY

Just watched it again, wasn't even Toto, was indeed KVY.

Toto did well, not sure where this bashing is coming from.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

In the 43rd minute Toto Nsiala....... on 09:25 - Aug 19 with 1416 viewscbower

In the 43rd minute Toto Nsiala....... on 08:58 - Aug 19 by TheTrueBlue1878

Just watched it again, wasn't even Toto, was indeed KVY.

Toto did well, not sure where this bashing is coming from.

Quoted from Phil's report of the game so he is to blame!

bluescouser

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024