Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Matt Hancock’s Defence of Gavin Williamson 13:15 - Aug 19 with 1564 viewsPinewoodblue

Think everyone will agree he is doing his best but his best just isn’t good enough.

Suppose the longer he survives the longer her keeps the pressure off Hancock, Shapps et al.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Matt Hancock’s Defence of Gavin Williamson on 13:17 - Aug 19 with 1135 viewsBlueBadger

If Willimson was genuinely 'doing his best' he'd have apologised early and said 'let's see if we can't sort out this sh*t shower' rather than going on the defensive, doubling down and then finally being shamed into doing the right thing when it was already too late for thousands of kids.
[Post edited 19 Aug 2020 13:18]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Matt Hancock’s Defence of Gavin Williamson on 13:17 - Aug 19 with 1130 viewsHerbivore

Either this government is doing its best and is just woefully, horrifically incompetent or they aren't really arsed, in which case they are criminally negligent. I'm still not sure which it is, possibly a bit of both.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Matt Hancock’s Defence of Gavin Williamson on 13:17 - Aug 19 with 1135 viewsfactual_blue

matt halfcock defended dominic cummings.

That is all you need to know about matt halfcock.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Matt Hancock’s Defence of Gavin Williamson on 13:20 - Aug 19 with 1103 viewsSwansea_Blue

Not sure who you are talking about; they're both terrible and having bad weeks.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Matt Hancock’s Defence of Gavin Williamson on 13:25 - Aug 19 with 1097 viewsBlueBadger

Matt Hancock’s Defence of Gavin Williamson on 13:20 - Aug 19 by Swansea_Blue

Not sure who you are talking about; they're both terrible and having bad weeks.

'Bad weeks' would imply the existence of 'good' weeks when they display some competence, empathy and basic decency.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Matt Hancock’s Defence of Gavin Williamson on 13:33 - Aug 19 with 1073 viewsSwansea_Blue

Matt Hancock’s Defence of Gavin Williamson on 13:25 - Aug 19 by BlueBadger

'Bad weeks' would imply the existence of 'good' weeks when they display some competence, empathy and basic decency.

Oh I don't know, they seem perfectly capable of having nothing but bad weeks!

Matt Hancock’s Defence of Gavin Williamson on 13:41 - Aug 19 with 1060 viewsjaykay

i think the tory party are going to make williamson the head of the ministry of irony

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Matt Hancock’s Defence of Gavin Williamson on 13:42 - Aug 19 with 1058 viewshype313

If Matt Hancock and Gavin Williamson are the answers, then we are all asking the wrong question.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Login to get fewer ads

Matt Hancock’s Defence of Gavin Williamson on 13:45 - Aug 19 with 1044 viewsKeno

Gavin Williamson

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Matt Hancock’s Defence of Gavin Williamson on 13:46 - Aug 19 with 1039 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Matt Hancock’s Defence of Gavin Williamson on 13:17 - Aug 19 by Herbivore

Either this government is doing its best and is just woefully, horrifically incompetent or they aren't really arsed, in which case they are criminally negligent. I'm still not sure which it is, possibly a bit of both.

But at least we have been protected from the mess that Corbyn would have been.

Unfortunately 44ish% of the electorate actually believe that and will think the same of Starmer. It matters little how poor and corrupt the Government is because they will always be excused with "but them".

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Matt Hancock’s Defence of Gavin Williamson on 13:59 - Aug 19 with 1017 viewsfactual_blue

Matt Hancock’s Defence of Gavin Williamson on 13:42 - Aug 19 by hype313

If Matt Hancock and Gavin Williamson are the answers, then we are all asking the wrong question.

What if the question is 'name two of the twenty-seven utterly useless people attending cabinet meetings in the UK'?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Matt Hancock’s Defence of Gavin Williamson on 14:27 - Aug 19 with 983 viewsPinewoodblue

Matt Hancock’s Defence of Gavin Williamson on 13:46 - Aug 19 by Nthsuffolkblue

But at least we have been protected from the mess that Corbyn would have been.

Unfortunately 44ish% of the electorate actually believe that and will think the same of Starmer. It matters little how poor and corrupt the Government is because they will always be excused with "but them".

It really doesn't matter what traditional tory voters think, it is those who voted Tory for the first time last election and traditional Labour voters who couldn't bring themselves to vote in the last election.that need to be convinced..

Concentrate on getting your own support to vote, bit like Trump did, and is doing again.

2023 year of destiny

Matt Hancock’s Defence of Gavin Williamson on 14:28 - Aug 19 with 978 viewsHerbivore

Matt Hancock’s Defence of Gavin Williamson on 14:27 - Aug 19 by Pinewoodblue

It really doesn't matter what traditional tory voters think, it is those who voted Tory for the first time last election and traditional Labour voters who couldn't bring themselves to vote in the last election.that need to be convinced..

Concentrate on getting your own support to vote, bit like Trump did, and is doing again.

It does matter what traditional Tory voters think if they are supporting this rank incompetence. They are complicit.

Matt Hancock’s Defence of Gavin Williamson on 14:36 - Aug 19 with 953 viewsPinewoodblue

Matt Hancock’s Defence of Gavin Williamson on 14:28 - Aug 19 by Herbivore

It does matter what traditional Tory voters think if they are supporting this rank incompetence. They are complicit.

But saying it matters only makes you feel angry about them...let them live their own lives, don't waste your breath on them.

2023 year of destiny

Matt Hancock’s Defence of Gavin Williamson on 14:38 - Aug 19 with 944 viewsHerbivore

Matt Hancock’s Defence of Gavin Williamson on 14:36 - Aug 19 by Pinewoodblue

But saying it matters only makes you feel angry about them...let them live their own lives, don't waste your breath on them.

No.

Matt Hancock’s Defence of Gavin Williamson on 14:38 - Aug 19 with 945 viewsGaryCooper

Successive governments, continually giving jobs to those who have gained excellent academic qualifications, but have actually run nothing in the whole of their lives is the reason behind the level of incompetence shown over recent years.

Amateurs the lot of them.
Matt Hancock’s Defence of Gavin Williamson on 14:41 - Aug 19 with 931 viewsBlueBadger

Matt Hancock’s Defence of Gavin Williamson on 14:38 - Aug 19 by GaryCooper

Successive governments, continually giving jobs to those who have gained excellent academic qualifications, but have actually run nothing in the whole of their lives is the reason behind the level of incompetence shown over recent years.

Most imaginative 'but Labour' I've seen on here for a while, I've gotta say.

Matt Hancock’s Defence of Gavin Williamson on 14:43 - Aug 19 with 923 viewsGaryCooper

Matt Hancock’s Defence of Gavin Williamson on 14:41 - Aug 19 by BlueBadger

Most imaginative 'but Labour' I've seen on here for a while, I've gotta say.

What the hell are you on about?
Matt Hancock’s Defence of Gavin Williamson on 14:43 - Aug 19 with 923 viewsHerbivore

How was your experience of higher education, Gary?

Matt Hancock’s Defence of Gavin Williamson on 14:45 - Aug 19 with 918 viewsGaryCooper

Matt Hancock’s Defence of Gavin Williamson on 14:43 - Aug 19 by Herbivore

How was your experience of higher education, Gary?

So you are in favour of extremely well qualified but minimal experience ministers?

Thanks for the confirmation.
Matt Hancock’s Defence of Gavin Williamson on 14:53 - Aug 19 with 891 viewsHerbivore

Matt Hancock’s Defence of Gavin Williamson on 14:45 - Aug 19 by GaryCooper

So you are in favour of extremely well qualified but minimal experience ministers?

Thanks for the confirmation.

That didn't answer my question. Most ministers, though, aren't exactly fresh out of university. Personally I don't mind whether they've been to university or not, I am more concerned about whether they demonstrate competence in their role.

Matt Hancock’s Defence of Gavin Williamson on 14:59 - Aug 19 with 881 viewsSwansea_Blue

In his defence, I don't think Williamson managed to achieve academic excellence.

Matt Hancock’s Defence of Gavin Williamson on 15:21 - Aug 19 with 840 viewsPinewoodblue

Matt Hancock’s Defence of Gavin Williamson on 14:59 - Aug 19 by Swansea_Blue

In his defence, I don't think Williamson managed to achieve academic excellence.

Williamson has of course previously been sacked having shown lack of judgement.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-48126974

2023 year of destiny

Matt Hancock’s Defence of Gavin Williamson on 15:36 - Aug 19 with 821 viewsHerbivore

Matt Hancock’s Defence of Gavin Williamson on 15:21 - Aug 19 by Pinewoodblue

Williamson has of course previously been sacked having shown lack of judgement.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-48126974

As has Priti Patel, and indeed Boris Johnson (twice) if one can call falsifying quotes and lying to your boss a lack of judgement.

Matt Hancock’s Defence of Gavin Williamson on 15:48 - Aug 19 with 799 viewsMullet

He is one of several who has leaked information, lied and been given another job seen as "cushy" with little plans to do much only to mess it up spectacularly. This government is full of cultish sycophants lining their pockets and making the country poorer in more than just monetary terms.

The fact they have the balls to not only refuse to resign, but to persistently blame others is absolutely criminal. I don't believe many Tories wanted or expected this, but to passively accept it or use that as some sort of "not my problem" is just as bad.

In any other walk of life these people would be black balled and in many cases jailed or fighting civil suits for such gross negligence and damage to people's lives.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024