Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So we are signing Jack wilshere 😂 21:30 - Feb 10 with 2571 viewsblueball1

2 hours 17 minutes in, Benty doing his best 😂
So we are signing Jack wilshere 😂 on 21:32 - Feb 10 with 2516 viewsblueball1

So we are signing Jack wilshere 😂 on 21:53 - Feb 10 with 2345 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

So we are signing Jack wilshere 😂 on 21:32 - Feb 10 by blueball1

He really did try there Bent tbf to him.

‘Why would I play for them. League 1 isn’t fun for me‘. Would we even want him anyway with his injuries?

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

So we are signing Jack wilshere 😂 on 22:07 - Feb 10 with 2208 viewsFrimleyBlue

So we are signing Jack wilshere 😂 on 21:53 - Feb 10 by The_Romford_Blue

‘Why would I play for them. League 1 isn’t fun for me‘. Would we even want him anyway with his injuries?

Blimey. Imagine how he'd feel following 10 minutes v Accrington.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

So we are signing Jack wilshere 😂 on 22:11 - Feb 10 with 2196 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Every time they started talking about Ipswich.. the other fella piped up.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

So we are signing Jack wilshere 😂 on 22:30 - Feb 10 with 2102 viewsCheltenham_Blue

So we are signing Jack wilshere 😂 on 21:53 - Feb 10 by The_Romford_Blue

'League 1 isn’t fun for me'

But having no career in football at all is fun?

Odd.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

So we are signing Jack wilshere 😂 on 22:54 - Feb 10 with 1995 viewstractorboy1978

We are better than Wilshere.
So we are signing Jack wilshere 😂 on 23:03 - Feb 10 with 1960 viewsberkstractorboy

He did at least acknowledge we are a big club ... but then 10 secs later asked the name of our stadium. Move on ....
So we are signing Jack wilshere 😂 on 09:53 - Feb 11 with 1511 viewsblueball1

So we are signing Jack wilshere 😂 on 22:54 - Feb 10 by tractorboy1978

We are better than Wilshere.

Yeah of course 😂
Login to get fewer ads

So we are signing Jack wilshere 😂 on 10:15 - Feb 11 with 1432 viewstractorboy1978

So we are signing Jack wilshere 😂 on 09:53 - Feb 11 by blueball1

Yeah of course 😂

Why would we want a player that has made 36 appearances in 4 seasons, is never fit, hasn't kicked a competitive ball in nearly a year and seemingly nobody else of note has wanted since he got released in June?
So we are signing Jack wilshere 😂 on 13:28 - Feb 11 with 1191 viewsArnieM

No thanks

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

So we are signing Jack wilshere 😂 on 14:13 - Feb 11 with 1100 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Wouldn't want him. Injury prone and bit of a reputation away from football too.

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

So we are signing Jack wilshere 😂 on 14:21 - Feb 11 with 1076 viewsNBVJohn

So we are signing Jack wilshere 😂 on 10:15 - Feb 11 by tractorboy1978

Why would we want a player that has made 36 appearances in 4 seasons, is never fit, hasn't kicked a competitive ball in nearly a year and seemingly nobody else of note has wanted since he got released in June?

These are questions that Marcus Evans would be more than capable of answering….
So we are signing Jack wilshere 😂 on 15:12 - Feb 11 with 980 viewsjayessess

So we are signing Jack wilshere 😂 on 10:15 - Feb 11 by tractorboy1978

In fairness the last time he was actually at a club he had a decent run of fitness - Bournemouth had him in every matchday squad from January to June.

Statistics he was posting for Bournemouth were rubbish though - barely touched the ball, very few shots, dribbles or key passes, touches of the ball even. Indicates a play who, whilst not technically injured, wasn't fit enough to actually get involved in the game.

There's always going to be some interest because at his peak he was outrageously good and any club that found anything approaching that in him would be quids in.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

So we are signing Jack wilshere 😂 on 15:17 - Feb 11 with 970 viewstractorboy1978

So we are signing Jack wilshere 😂 on 15:12 - Feb 11 by jayessess

In fairness the last time he was actually at a club he had a decent run of fitness - Bournemouth had him in every matchday squad from January to June.

Statistics he was posting for Bournemouth were rubbish though - barely touched the ball, very few shots, dribbles or key passes, touches of the ball even. Indicates a play who, whilst not technically injured, wasn't fit enough to actually get involved in the game.

There's always going to be some interest because at his peak he was outrageously good and any club that found anything approaching that in him would be quids in.

The couple of times I saw him play last season, he was well off it. Could barely get about the pitch. You are right there will always be interest but I'd hope we are past that stage now as a club.
So we are signing Jack wilshere 😂 on 15:26 - Feb 11 with 948 viewsRyorry

So we are signing Jack wilshere 😂 on 09:53 - Feb 11 by blueball1

Yeah of course 😂

We're looking and going forward as a club, not backwards. Signing an ageing, out of contract player with questionable injury & off-field history who hasn't been able to land a gig anywhere else for months, would have been a typical signing under Evans.

Thank heavens we've left those abysmal days behind

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

So we are signing Jack wilshere 😂 on 15:30 - Feb 11 with 942 viewshype313

So we are signing Jack wilshere 😂 on 15:12 - Feb 11 by jayessess

There's a reason why 92 clubs turned down the chance to sign him, an out of contract player, not even a 6 month punt from anyone.

Either he's shot (probably) wants far too much money or has a questionable attitude, I don't know the reasons, but it must be one of those.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

So we are signing Jack wilshere 😂 on 15:38 - Feb 11 with 921 viewsPique

Like most people I’d like to think the Banter Era is finally over, so no thanks.

Also can’t believe I sat through five minutes of turgid TalkSh!te ‘banter’ just to listen to that. It’s like being stuck on a train next to a group of halfwits who’ve just cracked into their second crate of Magners.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024