Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Free Google Nest Mini.... 08:58 - Sep 2 with 1864 viewsITFC_Forever

...through Spotify Premium.

Get 'em while they're hot....

P 1124, W 500, D 288, L 336, F 1707, A 1359
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Free Google Nest Mini.... on 09:17 - Sep 2 with 1810 viewshampstead_blue

Just ordered mine.

Already have Spotify premium so all I had to do was click on one button and it was done.

Not sure what a Google Nest is so probably will be re-gifting it.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Free Google Nest Mini.... on 09:22 - Sep 2 with 1796 viewsITFC_Forever

Free Google Nest Mini.... on 09:17 - Sep 2 by hampstead_blue

Just ordered mine.

Already have Spotify premium so all I had to do was click on one button and it was done.

Not sure what a Google Nest is so probably will be re-gifting it.

Yep. I have Premium already as well, couple of clicks and it was done.

Daughter's got one (and other daughter has Amazon equivalent), they're pretty neat little gadgets.

Free Google Nest Mini.... on 10:35 - Sep 2 with 1718 viewsBluefish

Nice one. Just ordered mine

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Free Google Nest Mini.... on 10:40 - Sep 2 with 1710 viewsuefacup81

Cheers!

I'm an Echo household at the moment, but if nothing else it should be a free £10-£20 in terms of resale value!

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

Free Google Nest Mini.... on 14:15 - Sep 2 with 1630 viewsfactual_blue

Free Google Nest Mini.... on 10:40 - Sep 2 by uefacup81

Cheers!

I'm an Echo household at the moment, but if nothing else it should be a free £10-£20 in terms of resale value!

I've ordered mine with a view to it being a Christmas present for one of the younger members of the extended Factual clan.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Free Google Nest Mini.... on 14:16 - Sep 2 with 1622 viewshype313

Free Google Nest Mini.... on 14:15 - Sep 2 by factual_blue

I've ordered mine with a view to it being a Christmas present for one of the younger members of the extended Factual clan.

Cheapskate, and you have a gold plated pension.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Free Google Nest Mini.... on 14:21 - Sep 2 with 1609 viewsfactual_blue

Free Google Nest Mini.... on 14:16 - Sep 2 by hype313

Cheapskate, and you have a gold plated pension.

Ahem - solid gold, with a nice iridium filigree

I'm planning some additional highly radioactive adornments to keep thieving b'astards at bay.

Free Google Nest Mini.... on 14:26 - Sep 2 with 1600 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Getting genuinely infuriated by this.

Tried last night to no avail and no everyone else is getting theirs.

I have premium. My wife has the premium duo so one of our kids has an account. Had them for years. Neither of us can claim this from desktop site or app. Just keep getting the 'click here for details' followed by them telling us all about it with no option to bloody redeem it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Login to get fewer ads

Free Google Nest Mini.... on 14:28 - Sep 2 with 1594 viewsuefacup81

Free Google Nest Mini.... on 14:26 - Sep 2 by WarkTheWarkITFC

I have premium. My wife has the premium duo so one of our kids has an account. Had them for years. Neither of us can claim this from desktop site or app. Just keep getting the 'click here for details' followed by them telling us all about it with no option to bloody redeem it.

I think I got a middle-ground on this one.

I clicked the requisite button, and was told that my interest had been logged and, owing to demand, I'd receive further contact in a few days by email. Is this perhaps what you had?

Free Google Nest Mini.... on 14:31 - Sep 2 with 1584 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Free Google Nest Mini.... on 14:28 - Sep 2 by uefacup81

I clicked the requisite button, and was told that my interest had been logged and, owing to demand, I'd receive further contact in a few days by email. Is this perhaps what you had?

Nope. Not even got that far.

Read numerous articles suggesting that you might get an email when one becomes available once you've clicked the button that says you can have one.

But we are both getting messages saying we can have one if we go premium, despite the fact we are both premium and have double checked. For whatever reason we are getting the message that seems to think we have to change to premium to be eligible.

I upgraded mine to a duo at £3 a month more as I thought it might jolt it out of that and realise I was eligible but unfortunately not.

Free Google Nest Mini.... on 14:50 - Sep 2 with 1550 viewsuefacup81

Free Google Nest Mini.... on 14:31 - Sep 2 by WarkTheWarkITFC

Nope. Not even got that far.

Read numerous articles suggesting that you might get an email when one becomes available once you've clicked the button that says you can have one.

But we are both getting messages saying we can have one if we go premium, despite the fact we are both premium and have double checked. For whatever reason we are getting the message that seems to think we have to change to premium to be eligible.

I upgraded mine to a duo at £3 a month more as I thought it might jolt it out of that and realise I was eligible but unfortunately not.

Again, sorry if I'm covering ground you've already gone over.

When I went through it, there was a second button along the lines of 'Already have premium? Click here.' Did you see/use that?

Free Google Nest Mini.... on 14:56 - Sep 2 with 1535 viewsTrumptonBlue

Free Google Nest Mini.... on 14:50 - Sep 2 by uefacup81

Again, sorry if I'm covering ground you've already gone over.

When I went through it, there was a second button along the lines of 'Already have premium? Click here.' Did you see/use that?

I expected to see such a button, but didn't spot one.
Free Google Nest Mini.... on 15:21 - Sep 2 with 1495 viewsITFC_Forever

Free Google Nest Mini.... on 14:28 - Sep 2 by uefacup81

I received that e-mail at 10pm last night when I registered, but then got the e-mail through overnight.

Free Google Nest Mini.... on 15:38 - Sep 2 with 1456 viewsfactual_blue

You're lucky.

I still haven't received my 18th Audi from TWTD.

I've written to Watchdog.

Free Google Nest Mini.... on 16:40 - Sep 2 with 1404 viewsblue62

Just got mine.... but wondering why you have and account, your wife has a separate one and so does one of your kids.

If you did a family account at £14.99 you can all listen to different music at the same time rather than spend £20 - £30.

Can thank me later.
Free Google Nest Mini.... on 16:43 - Sep 2 with 1396 viewsvapour_trail

Call me Ned Ludd, but I’m not so keen to invite this particular piece of tech into my home.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Free Google Nest Mini.... on 16:45 - Sep 2 with 1395 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Free Google Nest Mini.... on 16:40 - Sep 2 by blue62

Just got mine.... but wondering why you have and account, your wife has a separate one and so does one of your kids.

If you did a family account at £14.99 you can all listen to different music at the same time rather than spend £20 - £30.

Can thank me later.

What a strange thing to wonder lol.

We both had separate accounts and never bothered to merge them onto one account and then she upgraded hers when one of the kids was old enough.

We looked into it briefly a few years back but couldn't see anyway one of us wouldn't lose our playlists or favourites.

I've got about 4,000 songs favourited and she's got more than that. We can share playlists obviously if we move them all across, but I'd rather pay the extra £7 a month total or whatever than one of us have to sit and press the heart on 4,000 songs.

If someone knows a way of merging them both then great. We will take the saving!

Free Google Nest Mini.... on 08:51 - Sep 3 with 1202 viewshampstead_blue

Just re-read the OP headline and for a split second I thought that someone called 'Google Nest Mini' had been arrested!

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Free Google Nest Mini.... on 09:06 - Sep 3 with 1179 viewsBrixtonBlue

Free Google Nest Mini.... on 14:56 - Sep 2 by TrumptonBlue

I expected to see such a button, but didn't spot one.

I found it tricky to find too... just kept clicking buttons until I found one that said "You don't appear to have registered for this deal" and then there was a register button underneath.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Free Google Nest Mini.... on 09:20 - Sep 3 with 1163 viewsBudapestByBlimp

Free Google Nest Mini.... on 16:45 - Sep 2 by WarkTheWarkITFC

What a strange thing to wonder lol.

We both had separate accounts and never bothered to merge them onto one account and then she upgraded hers when one of the kids was old enough.

We looked into it briefly a few years back but couldn't see anyway one of us wouldn't lose our playlists or favourites.

I've got about 4,000 songs favourited and she's got more than that. We can share playlists obviously if we move them all across, but I'd rather pay the extra £7 a month total or whatever than one of us have to sit and press the heart on 4,000 songs.

If someone knows a way of merging them both then great. We will take the saving!

Not sure if this will be any help:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Accounts/Move-playlists-to-a-new-account/td-p/4

Never had to try it myself but appears you can save playlists onto your computer desktop and then drag into your new account.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024