Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If everyone was fit would y'all be happy with this team 19:52 - Sep 13 with 3621 viewsKeno

Holly

KVY
Chambers
Wolfie
Ward

Bishop
Downes
Dozzell

Lankster
Drinan
Sears

Subs from

Cornell
Nbada
Kenlock
Huws
Edwards
Jackson
Norwood
Dobra
El Miz

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

If everyone was fit would y'all be happy with this team on 19:55 - Sep 13 with 2441 viewsgordon

I would weep tears of happiness if that starting eleven ever took the field for ITFC, yeah.
If everyone was fit would y'all be happy with this team on 20:00 - Sep 13 with 2415 viewsstringy

maybe Jackson for Sears (yes yes I know he just bagged two, but the pace and hassle aspect)
If everyone was fit would y'all be happy with this team on 20:09 - Sep 13 with 2397 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Norwood for Drinan.... Without question.

Drinan really isn't that good. I appreciate his hard work and tenacity. But he isn't better than Norwood

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

If everyone was fit would y'all be happy with this team on 20:15 - Sep 13 with 2376 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Holy
KVY - Nsiala(Or Chambers) - Woolfenden - Ward
Nolan - Dozzell - Bishop
Judge - Drinan - Sears

Going to be harsh on whoever is left out of Nsiala and Chambers but KVY offers so much, although suspect we are some way away from seeing him return.

Other than that, why would it be changed right now? We are playing well, winning, kept 2 clean sheets, and we are creating a good number of chances, everything is pointing in the right direction, no need to change whatsoever, players there on merit right now.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

If everyone was fit would y'all be happy with this team on 20:24 - Sep 13 with 2349 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

If everyone was fit would y'all be happy with this team on 20:09 - Sep 13 by TRUE_BLUE123

Drinan really isn't that good. I appreciate his hard work and tenacity. But he isn't better than Norwood

Not right now, Drinan is a real handful, getting chances, making chances, needs the first important goal.

I really like what Drinan offers us leading the line in the system. Even if Norwood were fully fit right now, I don’t think Drinan deserves to lose the shirt to him.

If everyone was fit would y'all be happy with this team on 20:27 - Sep 13 with 2334 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

If everyone was fit would y'all be happy with this team on 20:09 - Sep 13 by TRUE_BLUE123

Not on current performances.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

If everyone was fit would y'all be happy with this team on 20:30 - Sep 13 with 2329 viewsVaughan8

Definitely need the 2 centre halves changed so yes.

If Nsiala and Wilson are/will be our 2 CBs this year we definitely won't make the playoffs.

Maybe harsh but we are going to play teams with a lot more attacking threat than Wigan, and they should have had a couple of goals!

Not sure what the consensus is on here but I think we played OK, but defensively we still look quite poor, especially.feom set pieces.
If everyone was fit would y'all be happy with this team on 21:56 - Sep 13 with 2230 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Decent team but where is Judge. Literally not in the squad. He's one of the first names on the team sheet at the mo.

Assume just an error?

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

Login to get fewer ads

If everyone was fit would y'all be happy with this team on 22:28 - Sep 13 with 2178 viewsKeno

If everyone was fit would y'all be happy with this team on 21:56 - Sep 13 by Terry_Nutkins

Decent team but where is Judge. Literally not in the squad. He's one of the first names on the team sheet at the mo.

Assume just an error?

Meh

You could add him to the subs list

If everyone was fit would y'all be happy with this team on 22:35 - Sep 13 with 2158 viewsMDBLUE1

If everyone was fit would y'all be happy with this team on 20:15 - Sep 13 by TheTrueBlue1878

Holy
KVY - Nsiala(Or Chambers) - Woolfenden - Ward
Nolan - Dozzell - Bishop
Judge - Drinan - Sears

Going to be harsh on whoever is left out of Nsiala and Chambers but KVY offers so much, although suspect we are some way away from seeing him return.

Other than that, why would it be changed right now? We are playing well, winning, kept 2 clean sheets, and we are creating a good number of chances, everything is pointing in the right direction, no need to change whatsoever, players there on merit right now.

Spot on true blue. Only possible change if Downes stays
If everyone was fit would y'all be happy with this team on 22:48 - Sep 13 with 2130 viewsHerbivore

If everyone was fit would y'all be happy with this team on 21:56 - Sep 13 by Terry_Nutkins

Assume just an error?

He might be one of the first for you but there are good reasons not to play him. Thought he was pretty average today and I'm unconvinced by him as a wide forward. Think we need wide forwards that offer a goal threat.
[Post edited 13 Sep 2020 22:48]

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

If everyone was fit would y'all be happy with this team on 23:18 - Sep 13 with 2067 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

If everyone was fit would y'all be happy with this team on 20:27 - Sep 13 by Marshalls_Mullet

Not on current performances.

Yes Because Norwood hasn't played/hasnt been fit.

When he gets fit, which by all accounts won't be long. He starts

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

If everyone was fit would y'all be happy with this team on 04:41 - Sep 14 with 1961 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

If everyone was fit would y'all be happy with this team on 22:35 - Sep 13 by MDBLUE1

Spot on true blue. Only possible change if Downes stays

Possibly, only if his situation is sorted out, which I lean towards having a messy conclusion.

Right now the midfield trio have been very good, wouldn’t change for anyone else currently.

If everyone was fit would y'all be happy with this team on 04:43 - Sep 14 with 1959 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

If everyone was fit would y'all be happy with this team on 23:18 - Sep 13 by TRUE_BLUE123

Yes Because Norwood hasn't played/hasnt been fit.

When he gets fit, which by all accounts won't be long. He starts

If if he were fit right now, he doesn’t take Drinan shirt from him. Drinan leads the line very well, always the first line of press, something Norwood doesn’t do to the same degree.

He’s a handful, had chances, created chances, needs that first goal.

If everyone was fit would y'all be happy with this team on 06:32 - Sep 14 with 1919 viewsChrisd

If everyone was fit would y'all be happy with this team on 04:43 - Sep 14 by TheTrueBlue1878

If if he were fit right now, he doesn’t take Drinan shirt from him. Drinan leads the line very well, always the first line of press, something Norwood doesn’t do to the same degree.

He’s a handful, had chances, created chances, needs that first goal.

Drinan actually looks like he wants to be out there playing for the shirt. Really hope he gets a few goals over the next couple of games to give him even more confidence.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

If everyone was fit would y'all be happy with this team on 07:03 - Sep 14 with 1865 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

If everyone was fit would y'all be happy with this team on 06:32 - Sep 14 by Chrisd

Drinan actually looks like he wants to be out there playing for the shirt. Really hope he gets a few goals over the next couple of games to give him even more confidence.

Hit the woodwork in both Arsenal and Wigan, very good assist for Sears v BR.

He’s contributing really well, but as you said, he looks as though he wants to be out there, press, aggressive, a handful, very good with back to goal.

Needs that goal, at least chances are coming for him. Sears should have put one on a plate for him.

If everyone was fit would y'all be happy with this team on 07:03 - Sep 14 with 1866 viewsgordon

Assume just an error?

For me, Alan Judge playing on the wing could only really be surpassed by Nsiala as a false 9, in terms of nonsensical ideas.
If everyone was fit would y'all be happy with this team on 08:16 - Sep 14 with 1783 viewsIpswichKnight

If everyone was fit would y'all be happy with this team on 19:55 - Sep 13 by gordon

I would weep tears of happiness if that starting eleven ever took the field for ITFC, yeah.

You and me both!

We will beat most if not all of the mid table and bottom dwellers, any half decent team is going to flood the midfield and pressure the back line knowing that our midfield won't try to run past them but play it backwards to the defenders who all have a mistake in them, pressure them and you'll get the ball back either from a mistake or from them hoofing it aimlessly away. We look a little more creative than last year but we don't take our chances and better teams than Rovers and Wigan will make us pay ( like the gooners yoofs )
If everyone was fit would y'all be happy with this team on 09:19 - Sep 14 with 1706 viewsGeoffSentence

Jackson ahead of Lankester for me.

Lankester is still only 20 and only has 11 games under his belt.

Jackson was one of our better players last year, he was out joint top scorer and also chipped in with seven assists.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

If everyone was fit would y'all be happy with this team on 09:22 - Sep 14 with 1697 viewshype313

Drinan has done more in the past 4 games than Norwood has done in his past year here.

If it was done on social media Bantz then Norwood would be the first name on the teamsheet.

Norwood has been one of the most underwhelming signings in the past 10 years for me, along with Judge.
[Post edited 14 Sep 2020 9:25]

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

If everyone was fit would y'all be happy with this team on 09:36 - Sep 14 with 1659 viewshoppy

I'm not sure if Willoughby is a keeper, to be honest.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

If everyone was fit would y'all be happy with this team on 09:39 - Sep 14 with 1649 viewsKeno

If everyone was fit would y'all be happy with this team on 09:36 - Sep 14 by hoppy

I'm not sure if Willoughby is a keeper, to be honest.

ha! I wondered when someone would spot that boob

If everyone was fit would y'all be happy with this team on 09:41 - Sep 14 with 1645 viewshoppy

If everyone was fit would y'all be happy with this team on 09:39 - Sep 14 by Keno

ha! I wondered when someone would spot that boob

Just the one?

Lankster as well - so with Holly, you have 2 boobs...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

If everyone was fit would y'all be happy with this team on 09:45 - Sep 14 with 1628 viewsKeno

If everyone was fit would y'all be happy with this team on 09:41 - Sep 14 by hoppy

Just the one?

Lankster as well - so with Holly, you have 2 boobs...

With Holly in the team you would have two go two up front

If everyone was fit would y'all be happy with this team on 09:51 - Sep 14 with 1613 viewsTerry_Nutkins

If everyone was fit would y'all be happy with this team on 07:03 - Sep 14 by gordon

For me, Alan Judge playing on the wing could only really be surpassed by Nsiala as a false 9, in terms of nonsensical ideas.

He doesn't play as a 'winger'. And how is it nonsensical when he is playing well, setting up goals and offering the best delivery into the box in our team?

I thought he was disappointing last season (particularly early part of the season). But now he's playing more like the player we thought we were getting I really don't get this whole continue where we left off slagging him off approach.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024