Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blimey people, you're working Phil hard today. 12:01 - Oct 13 with 2049 viewsBlueBadger

Can't we talk about something uncontroversial instead?

Battenberg is a TERRIBLE cake, isn't it?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Blimey people, you're working Phil hard today. on 12:02 - Oct 13 with 2040 viewshype313

The devils cake, along with Pink Wafers they both should never go near anyone's mouth.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Blimey people, you're working Phil hard today. on 12:03 - Oct 13 with 2037 viewsjeera

I'm assuming, without looking, that comments are disabled on the front page story.

If Phil hasn't done that then he's mad.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Blimey people, you're working Phil hard today. on 12:05 - Oct 13 with 2033 viewsIllinoisblue

All cakes are overrated. Except ice cream cakes

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Blimey people, you're working Phil hard today. on 12:06 - Oct 13 with 2023 viewsBluefish

He has asked me to start a thread about Gwion to keep the mob happy for a few hours but I've said no because he censored my post with the word w***bank in it the other day

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Blimey people, you're working Phil hard today. on 12:07 - Oct 13 with 2009 viewsjeera

It doesn't even look right.

So, to get this straight, it's two different cakes, (although the same recipe but made in two separate colours), then shoved together to make a god awful dull cake intended to look like it is one cake, made of 2 god awful, non matching, non- contrasting colours.

The people who like this, do they paint their walls in their homes these colours?

"I know what will go well together, pink and yellow."

Blimey people, you're working Phil hard today. on 12:11 - Oct 13 with 1987 viewsHARRY10

Blimey people, you're working Phil hard today. on 12:02 - Oct 13 by hype313

The devils cake, along with Pink Wafers they both should never go near anyone's mouth.

Pink wafers ?

I hope that is not some kind of euphemism
Blimey people, you're working Phil hard today. on 12:11 - Oct 13 with 1990 viewsCotty

Blimey people, you're working Phil hard today. on 12:07 - Oct 13 by jeera

So, to get this straight, it's two different cakes, (although the same recipe but made in two separate colours), then shoved together to make a god awful dull cake intended to look like it is one cake, made of 2 god awful, non matching, non- contrasting colours.

The people who like this, do they paint their walls in their homes these colours?

On the other hand, I like marzipan.

On the other hand, the marzipan on battenberg is awful
Blimey people, you're working Phil hard today. on 12:21 - Oct 13 with 1964 viewsKeno

Blimey people, you're working Phil hard today. on 12:11 - Oct 13 by Cotty

Yay!!! Cotty is back!!

I am feeling happier

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Login to get fewer ads

Blimey people, you're working Phil hard today. on 12:24 - Oct 13 with 1950 viewsFreddies_Ears

Blimey people, you're working Phil hard today. on 12:02 - Oct 13 by hype313

Bbbbbbbbuuuttttt..... My better half adores battenburg, and I will always hoover up the pink wafers before anyone else gets a look in!

Strange world, eh?
Blimey people, you're working Phil hard today. on 12:26 - Oct 13 with 1935 viewshype313

Blimey people, you're working Phil hard today. on 12:24 - Oct 13 by Freddies_Ears

Bbbbbbbbuuuttttt..... My better half adores battenburg, and I will always hoover up the pink wafers before anyone else gets a look in!

Strange world, eh?

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Blimey people, you're working Phil hard today. on 12:26 - Oct 13 with 1934 viewsKieran_Knows

Cheese is the worst form of food out there.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Blimey people, you're working Phil hard today. on 12:29 - Oct 13 with 1918 viewshoppy

Blimey people, you're working Phil hard today. on 12:24 - Oct 13 by Freddies_Ears

Strange world, eh?

Oh dear. I'm disappointed to learn that you're a fan of the pink wafers.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Blimey people, you're working Phil hard today. on 12:30 - Oct 13 with 1913 viewshoppy

Blimey people, you're working Phil hard today. on 12:26 - Oct 13 by Kieran_Knows

Blimey people, you're working Phil hard today. on 12:31 - Oct 13 with 1906 viewshoppy

How many hands?

PHIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLL! (n/t) on 12:31 - Oct 13 with 1906 viewsBlueBadger

Blimey people, you're working Phil hard today. on 12:26 - Oct 13 by Kieran_Knows

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Blimey people, you're working Phil hard today. on 12:34 - Oct 13 with 1893 viewsjeera

I like marzipan as it goes.

Not icing though.

Never understood icing.

Blimey people, you're working Phil hard today. on 12:52 - Oct 13 with 1857 viewsjeera

You always seemed a good sort too.

Terrible to see good people go bad.

Blimey people, you're working Phil hard today. on 13:01 - Oct 13 with 1841 viewsBlueBadger

Blimey people, you're working Phil hard today. on 12:52 - Oct 13 by jeera

You always seemed a good sort too.

Terrible to see good people go bad.

I think this is even more upsetting than watching Benters getting radicalised by the Taxi Gang.

Blimey people, you're working Phil hard today. on 13:02 - Oct 13 with 1837 viewsfactual_blue

Blimey people, you're working Phil hard today. on 13:01 - Oct 13 by BlueBadger

I think this is even more upsetting than watching Benters getting radicalised by the Taxi Gang.

They were, to be fair, pushing against a half-open door.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Blimey people, you're working Phil hard today. on 13:35 - Oct 13 with 1792 viewsEwan_Oozami

Blimey people, you're working Phil hard today. on 12:07 - Oct 13 by jeera

Yes, but unless you live in a gingerbread house, you're not going to eat your walls are you?

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Blimey people, you're working Phil hard today. on 13:43 - Oct 13 with 1775 viewsEwan_Oozami

For the next home game that I get to go to, I will be handing out 25 free mini-Battenbergs (genuine Mr Kiplings) to lucky recipients.

Plus, what other cake displays the letters I T F C, eh?

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024