Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tom Hunt "Local MP is a two faced virtue signalling d*ckhead" Watch, Pt. 43152 16:48 - Oct 27 with 5811 viewsmonytowbray

Free School Meals addition.

https://www.indy100.com/article/tory-mps-voted-against-free-school-meals-commons

Unsurprisingly, his name is on there as voting against, yet here he is today acting like he cares for a photo op...

Honestly, I don't think I've lived in an area with a worse local MP in my lifetime, I thought Jo Churchill in Bury was typical of this propaganda to hide their real agenda but Tom, you really have smashed my perception of how awful an MP can be.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Tom Hunt on 16:56 - Oct 27 with 3351 viewsSpruceMoose

I genuinely despise the guy. He's everything that is wrong with the UK in one neat gammony package.
[Post edited 27 Oct 2020 17:00]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Tom Hunt "Local MP is a two faced virtue signalling d*ckhead" Watch, Pt. 43152 on 16:59 - Oct 27 with 3327 viewsDarth_Koont

BTW when did we start pretending that charity should fill the gap in feeding people and stop recognising the provision other basic rights like a living wage and a place to live?

That’s the responsibility of national and local government (and society through taxation to pay for it). We seem to be regressing back to the 19th century.

Pronouns: He/Him

Tom Hunt "Local MP is a two faced virtue signalling d*ckhead" Watch, Pt. 43152 on 17:01 - Oct 27 with 3307 viewsartsbossbeard

I commented but got told off as it a basic needs charity and NOT a food bank.

Anyways, this is wonderful and apologies if already posted.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/ng-interactive/2020/oct/27/david-squires-on

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Tom Hunt "Local MP is a two faced virtue signalling d*ckhead" Watch, Pt. 43152 on 17:03 - Oct 27 with 3300 viewsmonytowbray

Tom Hunt "Local MP is a two faced virtue signalling d*ckhead" Watch, Pt. 43152 on 16:59 - Oct 27 by Darth_Koont

BTW when did we start pretending that charity should fill the gap in feeding people and stop recognising the provision other basic rights like a living wage and a place to live?

That’s the responsibility of national and local government (and society through taxation to pay for it). We seem to be regressing back to the 19th century.

These are the kids of those with money who fully supported the market dictating society from the 80s onwards.

i often wonder if they aren't virtue signalling and genuinely believe only the market chooses if children starve or not based on what their parents earn and/or what businesses decide to give away for free.

I mostly post this stuff here as it's more important than ever this utter sham of an MP/human doesn't win his misinformation battle in the culture wars. He works for us, yet he seems to think he works for a handful of local Brexit gammon and big business.

TWTD never forgets…

Tom Hunt on 17:24 - Oct 27 with 3239 viewsgazzer1999

Tom Hunt on 16:56 - Oct 27 by SpruceMoose

I genuinely despise the guy. He's everything that is wrong with the UK in one neat gammony package.
[Post edited 27 Oct 2020 17:00]

Lucky for you that you don't have to live here then. Lucky that you have a choice of racist Trump or KKK friend Biden.
Tom Hunt on 17:29 - Oct 27 with 3222 viewsSpruceMoose

Tom Hunt on 17:24 - Oct 27 by gazzer1999

Lucky for you that you don't have to live here then. Lucky that you have a choice of racist Trump or KKK friend Biden.

Thanks for your valuable contribution.

I'm still registered to vote in Ipswich, so where I live makes no difference. Also, how many times do I have to explain to you idiots that when a British person leaves Britain they don't suddenly stop being British and they don't stop having British interests. It's not hard, is it?

Seeing as you're so concerned about my representation here, you'll be pleased to know that my local politician is a liberal, gay, Hispanic man, so I am very happy with the representation I have here thank you muchly!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Tom Hunt on 18:04 - Oct 27 with 3130 viewsgazzer1999

Tom Hunt on 17:29 - Oct 27 by SpruceMoose

Thanks for your valuable contribution.

I'm still registered to vote in Ipswich, so where I live makes no difference. Also, how many times do I have to explain to you idiots that when a British person leaves Britain they don't suddenly stop being British and they don't stop having British interests. It's not hard, is it?

Seeing as you're so concerned about my representation here, you'll be pleased to know that my local politician is a liberal, gay, Hispanic man, so I am very happy with the representation I have here thank you muchly!

Very happy for you, I don't really despise anyone and would not call them an idiot but hey ho. Glad you can still vote here and influence what we get in Ipswich. Was really trying to see your take on who was going to run the country of the 2 likely to win.

Thanks for the down vote.
[Post edited 27 Oct 2020 18:07]
Tom Hunt on 18:17 - Oct 27 with 3098 viewsmonytowbray

Tom Hunt on 18:04 - Oct 27 by gazzer1999

Very happy for you, I don't really despise anyone and would not call them an idiot but hey ho. Glad you can still vote here and influence what we get in Ipswich. Was really trying to see your take on who was going to run the country of the 2 likely to win.

If this is your best contribution to the thread you could have saved us all the effort of reading it by not posting.

TWTD never forgets…

Login to get fewer ads

Tom Hunt on 18:18 - Oct 27 with 3092 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Tom Hunt on 17:24 - Oct 27 by gazzer1999

Please provide a link to Biden's KKK support.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Tom Hunt "Local MP is a two faced virtue signalling d*ckhead" Watch, Pt. 43152 on 18:20 - Oct 27 with 3087 viewstractordownsouth

He hasn't even got so much as a slap on the wrist from CCHQ for spouting anti-semitic conspiracies in the HoC last week, as far as I'm aware.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Tom Hunt on 18:21 - Oct 27 with 3083 viewsSpruceMoose

Weird couple of posts. I didn't downvote you either.

You came in swinging, then when I popped you back in your box you try and backpeddle?

If you genuinely wanted to get my take on who was going to win the US election then why didn't you just ask that, rather than launch into your usual 'you don't even live here' stuff?

Like I said, thanks for your contribution.
[Post edited 27 Oct 2020 18:23]

Tom Hunt on 18:22 - Oct 27 with 3075 viewsBlueBadger

Tom Hunt on 18:17 - Oct 27 by monytowbray

If this is your best contribution to the thread you could have saved us all the effort of reading it by not posting.

He's probably feeling all spry because some migrant children drowned in the Channel today.

Priti Patel has said "I will do everything I can to stop callous criminals exploiting vulnerable people'', so I look forward to news of her resignation.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Tom Hunt on 18:23 - Oct 27 with 3073 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Tom Hunt on 18:18 - Oct 27 by Nthsuffolkblue

Just Googled this for myself.

"in 1952, Byrd said he quit paying dues and dropped his membership in the KKK after about a year of involvement."

The accusation relates to Biden being photographed with him in 2008.

So it is hardly having KKK friends to be associated with someone who has not been involved in them for 56 years is it?

Tom Hunt on 18:25 - Oct 27 with 3063 viewsSpruceMoose

Tom Hunt on 18:23 - Oct 27 by Nthsuffolkblue

"in 1952, Byrd said he quit paying dues and dropped his membership in the KKK after about a year of involvement."

So it is hardly having KKK friends to be associated with someone who has not been involved in them for 56 years is it?

"But both sides! But both sides!"

It's the kind of thing that gets circulated on Facebook by Boomers and gets treated as if it was a fact. And anyway, how come to these people Trump being racist is good, but Biden supposedly being racist is bad? These helmets can't keep up with what they're supposed to be angry about.

It's almost as if those on the Right know they support some pretty awful stuff, but rather than deciding to be better people they just decide to try and drag everyone down to their level.
[Post edited 27 Oct 2020 18:26]

Tom Hunt on 18:41 - Oct 27 with 3029 viewsBlueBadger

Tom Hunt on 18:23 - Oct 27 by Nthsuffolkblue

Ah, so a bit like all the tragic whatabouttery regarding the Graun and BLM he was trying a few months ago then.
[Post edited 27 Oct 2020 18:47]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Tom Hunt on 18:42 - Oct 27 with 3021 viewsjaykay

Tom Hunt "Local MP is a two faced virtue signalling d*ckhead" Watch, Pt. 43152 on 16:59 - Oct 27 by Darth_Koont

well we are in victorian times with this load of charlatans. a few getting richer and the poor getting poorer. just need the work houses back and mogg will be in his element

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Tom Hunt on 18:45 - Oct 27 with 3007 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Tom Hunt on 18:41 - Oct 27 by BlueBadger

Ah, so a bit like all the tragic whatabouttery regarding the Graun and BLM he was trying a few months ago then.
[Post edited 27 Oct 2020 18:47]

Imagine what Trump would be linked to by association with what his friends are currently involved in let alone were briefly over 50 years ago.

And, the chap's judgement for being involved even for only one year over 50 years ago must be questionable but to imply guilt by association over 50 years later is ridiculous. Who knows? The chap may be completely anti-KKK now - he certainly ought to be.

Tom Hunt "Local MP is a two faced virtue signalling d*ckhead" Watch, Pt. 43152 on 18:46 - Oct 27 with 3003 viewsDarth_Koont

Tom Hunt "Local MP is a two faced virtue signalling d*ckhead" Watch, Pt. 43152 on 18:20 - Oct 27 by tractordownsouth

He hasn't even got so much as a slap on the wrist from CCHQ for spouting anti-semitic conspiracies in the HoC last week, as far as I'm aware.

He’s an enthusiastic Conservative Friend of Israel and used his visit to the World Holocaust Remembrance Museum in Jerusalem to attack Labour: “Tom Hunt PPC said it was “very moving” to visit Yad Vashem, underlining: “As a country we need to be intolerant of antisemitism in all its forms. This must involve the leadership of Labour rediscovering its conscience and confronting those who peddle this hatred”.

There’s your answer. His own antisemitism is irrelevant.

Pronouns: He/Him

Tom Hunt on 18:48 - Oct 27 with 2996 viewsmonytowbray

Tom Hunt on 18:22 - Oct 27 by BlueBadger

He's probably feeling all spry because some migrant children drowned in the Channel today.

Priti Patel has said "I will do everything I can to stop callous criminals exploiting vulnerable people'', so I look forward to news of her resignation.

Wait, she thinks I'm a criminal now and is coming for me?!

TWTD never forgets…

Tom Hunt "Local MP is a two faced virtue signalling d*ckhead" Watch, Pt. 43152 on 18:54 - Oct 27 with 2978 viewsm14_blue

Tom Hunt "Local MP is a two faced virtue signalling d*ckhead" Watch, Pt. 43152 on 18:46 - Oct 27 by Darth_Koont

He’s an enthusiastic Conservative Friend of Israel and used his visit to the World Holocaust Remembrance Museum in Jerusalem to attack Labour: “Tom Hunt PPC said it was “very moving” to visit Yad Vashem, underlining: “As a country we need to be intolerant of antisemitism in all its forms. This must involve the leadership of Labour rediscovering its conscience and confronting those who peddle this hatred”.

There’s your answer. His own antisemitism is irrelevant.

Can you imagine standing somewhere like that and all you can think about is scoring party political points?

The guy is just a complete moral vacuum, a chinless wonder with literally nothing positive to offer the world.

And he was elected as an MP.

Depressing.
Tom Hunt on 19:07 - Oct 27 with 2946 viewseireblue

What would you call a despicable idiot then?
Tom Hunt on 19:15 - Oct 27 with 2931 viewsgazzer1999

Tom Hunt on 18:18 - Oct 27 by Nthsuffolkblue

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2020/07/03/watch-joe-biden-call-kkk-m

It just seems to me that there is not a lot between them if you ask me.
Tom Hunt on 19:18 - Oct 27 with 2927 viewsgazzer1999

Tom Hunt on 19:07 - Oct 27 by eireblue

What would you call a despicable idiot then?

Peace to everyone, I don't like to get involved in name calling.
Tom Hunt on 19:25 - Oct 27 with 2904 viewsSpruceMoose

Tom Hunt on 19:15 - Oct 27 by gazzer1999

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2020/07/03/watch-joe-biden-call-kkk-m

You only have to do thirty seconds of research to see that what you've said is utter bollox.

Might want to reconsider your media choices.

"Overall, we rate Townhall Right Biased and Questionable based on consistent one-sided reporting that always favors the right and numerous failed fact checks."

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/townhall/
[Post edited 27 Oct 2020 19:29]

Tom Hunt on 19:28 - Oct 27 with 2879 viewsfooters

Tom Hunt on 19:15 - Oct 27 by gazzer1999

No one's asking you.

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024