Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well Statman is doing himself no favours on Twitter 15:33 - Jan 21 with 4831 viewsWoolfenthen

Well Statman is doing himself no favours on Twitter on 15:41 - Jan 21 with 3726 viewsIllinoisblue

Indeed. Love his stay work and on this day memories but this is a weird fight to pick.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Well Statman is doing himself no favours on Twitter on 15:43 - Jan 21 with 3700 viewsWoolfenthen

Well Statman is doing himself no favours on Twitter on 15:41 - Jan 21 by Illinoisblue

Indeed. Love his stay work and on this day memories but this is a weird fight to pick.

Must have been on the sauce surely!
What's he up to now......? on 15:45 - Jan 21 with 3681 viewsBloots

Well Statman is doing himself no favours on Twitter on 15:41 - Jan 21 by Illinoisblue

....I haven't got a clue because him and Watson have both blocked me.

(I'm not a popular character)

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Well Statman is doing himself no favours on Twitter on 15:46 - Jan 21 with 3673 viewsBlueBadger

There are actual adults on the #itfc twitter by BlueBadger 18 Jan 2021 13:33
I for one, am very grateful for ITFC Twitter. Think of all the melts it's keeping occupied away from here.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

What's he up to now......? on 15:48 - Jan 21 with 3634 viewsdominiciawful

What's he up to now......? on 15:45 - Jan 21 by Bloots

Why are you blocked by Stuart Watson?

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

I genuinely can't remember..... on 15:49 - Jan 21 with 3627 viewsBloots

What's he up to now......? on 15:48 - Jan 21 by dominiciawful

Why are you blocked by Stuart Watson?

....probably some drunken outburst a while back.

But really no idea.

I genuinely can't remember..... on 15:54 - Jan 21 with 3560 viewswkj

I genuinely can't remember..... on 15:49 - Jan 21 by Bloots

....probably some drunken outburst a while back.

But really no idea.

Yet that idiots isn't blocked? Crazy

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

I genuinely can't remember..... on 15:56 - Jan 21 with 3537 viewsfooters

I genuinely can't remember..... on 15:54 - Jan 21 by wkj

Yet that idiots isn't blocked? Crazy

He's an Ipswich Twitter legend!!!

Well, at least he thinks he is.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Login to get fewer ads

Well Statman is doing himself no favours on Twitter on 16:12 - Jan 21 with 3432 viewsSuperCoops

I think Stat has lost the plot recently and appears to have a very large chip on his shoulder and a major superiority complex.
That's not a recent issue. (n/t) on 16:13 - Jan 21 with 3415 viewsBloots

Well Statman is doing himself no favours on Twitter on 16:12 - Jan 21 by SuperCoops

I think Stat has lost the plot recently and appears to have a very large chip on his shoulder and a major superiority complex.

That's not a recent issue. (n/t) on 16:15 - Jan 21 with 3404 viewsSuperCoops

That's not a recent issue. (n/t) on 16:13 - Jan 21 by Bloots

True. Didn't really notice it as much until recently but he really is an idiot now and considers himself some sort of celebrity or something.
Well Statman is doing himself no favours on Twitter on 16:21 - Jan 21 with 3355 viewsOhDavidMcgoldrick

Well Statman is doing himself no favours on Twitter on 16:12 - Jan 21 by SuperCoops

I always enjoyed his pieces on Blue Monday with David Dymond but since he left the Blue Monday Team (unsure if related), his behaviour has become very erratic.

A weird fight to pick with the EADT, maybe it comes from a place of frustration of the crazy world we live in at the moment.

Hopefully he apologises and moves on as I enjoy his "on this day" material.

Now HarryfromBath - there is an ITFC fan who deserves legendary status!

Poll: Should Lambert be sacked today?

Well Statman is doing himself no favours on Twitter on 16:33 - Jan 21 with 3251 viewsBlueBadger

Well Statman is doing himself no favours on Twitter on 16:21 - Jan 21 by OhDavidMcgoldrick

I always enjoyed his pieces on Blue Monday with David Dymond but since he left the Blue Monday Team (unsure if related), his behaviour has become very erratic.

A weird fight to pick with the EADT, maybe it comes from a place of frustration of the crazy world we live in at the moment.

Hopefully he apologises and moves on as I enjoy his "on this day" material.

Now HarryfromBath - there is an ITFC fan who deserves legendary status!

Uppie for Harry.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

That's not a recent issue. (n/t) on 16:34 - Jan 21 with 3240 viewsBlueBadger

'Abuse reported'. LOL.

What's he up to now......? on 16:35 - Jan 21 with 3219 viewsDubtractor

What on earth did you do to get blocked by Watson?

edit: I now see that this has already been asked, and answered, sort of.
[Post edited 21 Jan 2021 16:38]

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

That's not a recent issue. (n/t) on 16:37 - Jan 21 with 3196 viewsSuperCoops

That's not a recent issue. (n/t) on 16:34 - Jan 21 by BlueBadger

'Abuse reported'. LOL.

WTF?!?!
That's not a recent issue. (n/t) on 16:38 - Jan 21 with 3184 viewsDanTheMan

That's not a recent issue. (n/t) on 16:37 - Jan 21 by SuperCoops

WTF?!?!

Wonder who it could be...

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Well Statman is doing himself no favours on Twitter on 16:40 - Jan 21 with 3144 viewsrunaround

I’m really not sure why he is picking fights with the EADT boys? In my opinion they are very balanced journalists and give good content on ITFC. It has been well reported that they too think it’s time for Lambert to go but cannot put that in print without the editors say so. Without ITFC coverage was does EADT have so they have to tread carefully. Statman seems to have an agenda against them for this but it all seems a bit pathetic to me
That's not a recent issue. (n/t) on 16:40 - Jan 21 with 3139 viewshype313

Absolute clown.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Well Statman is doing himself no favours on Twitter on 16:42 - Jan 21 with 3121 viewsSuperCoops

Reported.
Well Statman is doing himself no favours on Twitter on 16:42 - Jan 21 with 3113 viewsDanTheMan

Well Statman is doing himself no favours on Twitter on 16:40 - Jan 21 by runaround

I’m really not sure why he is picking fights with the EADT boys? In my opinion they are very balanced journalists and give good content on ITFC. It has been well reported that they too think it’s time for Lambert to go but cannot put that in print without the editors say so. Without ITFC coverage was does EADT have so they have to tread carefully. Statman seems to have an agenda against them for this but it all seems a bit pathetic to me

Yeah but can you believe the audacity of using a picture of Chambers, the club captain, in a story about Ipswich.

I am writing a letter to the editor immediately.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

What's he up to now......? on 16:47 - Jan 21 with 3072 viewsLankHenners

He claimed the EADT had shoehorned Chambers into the story, even though he isn't mentioned, then when this was pointed out said he is because he's part of the graphic...

He then claimed they shoehorn Chambers and Roy Keane into most stories, giving them more wordspace than Lambert. Watson pointed out this was an obvious lie and Statman boasted he had a "Chambers database" which apparently would prove it. When Watson called his bluff it looked like his internet went out or he lost his phone as he didn't reply.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

What's he up to now......? on 16:50 - Jan 21 with 3034 viewsChiefXL

What's he up to now......? on 16:47 - Jan 21 by LankHenners

He claimed the EADT had shoehorned Chambers into the story, even though he isn't mentioned, then when this was pointed out said he is because he's part of the graphic...

He then claimed they shoehorn Chambers and Roy Keane into most stories, giving them more wordspace than Lambert. Watson pointed out this was an obvious lie and Statman boasted he had a "Chambers database" which apparently would prove it. When Watson called his bluff it looked like his internet went out or he lost his phone as he didn't reply.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Oh, I hope his internet recovers / gets his phone back*

*delete as appropriate
Well Statman is doing himself no favours on Twitter on 16:52 - Jan 21 with 3026 viewsSpruceMoose

He's certainly a cautionary tale for us all. He nicely demonstrates the dangers of grown men being far too into football. It's tragic the way he seems to want to insert himself into club business like he's some kind of authority or celebrity. Whenever he catches my attention he always seems to be doing something to either embarrass himself or, even worse, the club.

Most likely, he'd be best off developing some new interests and giving the football bit of a break for a while.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Well Statman is doing himself no favours on Twitter on 16:52 - Jan 21 with 3013 viewsBlueBadger

Well Statman is doing himself no favours on Twitter on 16:42 - Jan 21 by DanTheMan

Yeah but can you believe the audacity of using a picture of Chambers, the club captain, in a story about Ipswich.

I am writing a letter to the editor immediately.

Yeah, in all fairness, Chambers is like garlic to a vampire or consensual relations with a non-family member to Norwich family for a lot of these prannets.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024