Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This kind of insight is why we are where we are 15:29 - Feb 16 with 1754 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at the owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

This kind of incite is why we are where we are on 15:30 - Feb 16 with 1686 viewsfooters

It's also a great insight into the standards of English slipping.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

This kind of incite is why we are where we are on 15:30 - Feb 16 with 1733 viewsEwan_Oozami

"Incite" was the right word in this case...
[Post edited 16 Feb 2021 15:41]

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

This kind of incite is why we are where we are on 15:32 - Feb 16 with 1721 viewsBryanPlug

This kind of incite is why we are where we are on 15:30 - Feb 16 by Ewan_Oozami

"Incite" was the right word in this case...
[Post edited 16 Feb 2021 15:41]

[content removed at owner's request]

This kind of insight is why we are where we are on 15:34 - Feb 16 with 1667 viewsStokieBlue

Like your "how to fix Ipswich - spend 30m poaching championship players" insight earlier?

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

This kind of insight is why we are where we are (n/t) on 15:39 - Feb 16 with 1660 viewsBryanPlug

This kind of insight is why we are where we are on 15:34 - Feb 16 by StokieBlue

Like your "how to fix Ipswich - spend 30m poaching championship players" insight earlier?

SB

This kind of insight is why we are where we are on 15:41 - Feb 16 with 1615 viewsHerbivore

Mate, you were lauding how great we were and taunting fellow Town fans just 10 days ago when we beat midtable Blackpool. Not sure you're best placed to be criticising others for lack of insight.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

This kind of insight is why we are where we are on 15:55 - Feb 16 with 1582 viewsBryanPlug

This kind of insight is why we are where we are on 15:41 - Feb 16 by Herbivore

Mate, you were lauding how great we were and taunting fellow Town fans just 10 days ago when we beat midtable Blackpool. Not sure you're best placed to be criticising others for lack of insight.

This kind of insight is why we are where we are on 15:57 - Feb 16 with 1555 viewschrismakin

This kind of insight is why we are where we are on 15:55 - Feb 16 by BryanPlug

Sorry plug. But you got very very excited after that game.

Comparing it to Lamberts Norwich days.

I'm a thread starter I appreciate that. But you started about 8 in quick succession about how good that performance was. It was blackpool and you wouldn't accept that we didnt do anything special

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Login to get fewer ads

This kind of insight is why we are where we are on 16:01 - Feb 16 with 1532 viewsEwan_Oozami

It's "lording" :-)

Jeez, won't somebody think of Facter's blood pressure?

This kind of insight is why we are where we are on 16:02 - Feb 16 with 1501 viewsHerbivore

Okay, princess.

This kind of insight is why we are where we are on 16:06 - Feb 16 with 1514 viewsBryanPlug

This kind of insight is why we are where we are on 15:57 - Feb 16 by chrismakin

I'm a thread starter I appreciate that. But you started about 8 in quick succession about how good that performance was. It was blackpool and you wouldn't accept that we didnt do anything special

This kind of insight is why we are where we are on 16:08 - Feb 16 with 1488 viewsBryanPlug

This kind of insight is why we are where we are on 15:57 - Feb 16 by chrismakin

This kind of insight is why we are where we are on 16:14 - Feb 16 with 1458 viewsFixed_It

This kind of insight is why we are where we are on 16:01 - Feb 16 by Ewan_Oozami

It's "lording" :-)

Jeez, won't somebody think of Facter's blood pressure?

It could actually be lauding though. But never mind.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

This kind of insight is why we are where we are on 16:17 - Feb 16 with 1444 viewsEwan_Oozami

This kind of insight is why we are where we are on 16:14 - Feb 16 by Fixed_It

It could actually be lauding though. But never mind.

I thought "lauding" meant "praising", which I'm not sure is what Bryan actually meant?

This kind of insight is why we are where we are on 16:21 - Feb 16 with 1413 viewsFixed_It

This kind of insight is why we are where we are on 16:17 - Feb 16 by Ewan_Oozami

I thought "lauding" meant "praising", which I'm not sure is what Bryan actually meant?

Ah I see - I thought you were referring to Herbs' use of the term in the previous post.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

This kind of insight is why we are where we are on 16:47 - Feb 16 with 1335 viewsHerbivore

This kind of insight is why we are where we are on 16:08 - Feb 16 by BryanPlug

That's not really what happened babe, but you do you.

This kind of insight is why we are where we are on 16:50 - Feb 16 with 1335 viewssolemio

This kind of insight is why we are where we are on 16:17 - Feb 16 by Ewan_Oozami

Laudate dominum.
This kind of insight is why we are where we are on 16:59 - Feb 16 with 1306 viewsBlueBadger

Mate, if Lambert had bought some cheap beer for you Saturday before last, you'd have probably offered to go round and offered to polish his helmet for him.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

This kind of insight is why we are where we are on 17:09 - Feb 16 with 1282 viewsBryanPlug

This kind of insight is why we are where we are on 16:59 - Feb 16 by BlueBadger

Mate, if Lambert had bought some cheap beer for you Saturday before last, you'd have probably offered to go round and offered to polish his helmet for him.

This kind of insight is why we are where we are on 17:17 - Feb 16 with 1257 viewsKropotkin123

"Something you and your merry little band couldn’t (wouldn’t) see because you are so blinkered that you’ve actually forgotten that you support the team."

Supporting the team does not mean ignoring chronic issues because we played well once in the past 20 games (or as you put it "I enjoyed that game more than any game in God knows how long").

In the Burley and Royle days, win or lose, I used to enjoy games.

"I’m so sorry if you can’t accept anyone else’s view. But that’s your problem, not mine."

...said whilst you refuse to accept their alternative view.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

This kind of insight is why we are where we are on 17:27 - Feb 16 with 1229 viewsBryanPlug

This kind of insight is why we are where we are on 17:17 - Feb 16 by Kropotkin123

"Something you and your merry little band couldn’t (wouldn’t) see because you are so blinkered that you’ve actually forgotten that you support the team."

Supporting the team does not mean ignoring chronic issues because we played well once in the past 20 games (or as you put it "I enjoyed that game more than any game in God knows how long").

In the Burley and Royle days, win or lose, I used to enjoy games.

"I’m so sorry if you can’t accept anyone else’s view. But that’s your problem, not mine."

...said whilst you refuse to accept their alternative view.

This kind of insight is why we are where we are on 18:09 - Feb 16 with 1171 viewsKropotkin123

This kind of insight is why we are where we are on 17:27 - Feb 16 by BryanPlug

"You sound like an idiot."

"I can accept other people’s views."

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024