Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
“I love full backs penetrating” 22:40 - Mar 9 with 1301 viewsGlasgowBlue

A hint that Matheson will come into the team on Saturday?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

“I love full backs penetrating” on 22:42 - Mar 9 with 1283 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Pure filth....have a word with yourself.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

“I love full backs penetrating” on 23:21 - Mar 9 with 1185 viewscatch74

Do find it odd that he hasn’t even been on the bench for Cook’s two games, either a niggle or not shown enough in training?

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

“I love full backs penetrating” on 07:19 - Mar 10 with 1028 viewsKieran_Knows

Seriously off the pace apparently...

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

“I love full backs penetrating” on 07:25 - Mar 10 with 995 viewschrismakin

“I love full backs penetrating” on 23:21 - Mar 9 by catch74

Do find it odd that he hasn’t even been on the bench for Cook’s two games, either a niggle or not shown enough in training?

Cook must have some tough standards if Matheson, Wolfy and McGuiness can't get on the bench at least

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

“I love full backs penetrating” on 07:48 - Mar 10 with 920 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

“I love full backs penetrating” on 07:19 - Mar 10 by Kieran_Knows

I can't believe he's "Seriously off the pace" if Chambers is the competition!

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

“I love full backs penetrating” on 08:09 - Mar 10 with 878 viewsportmanking

But Stuart Taylor and Lambert insisted we were only signing loanees who could hit the ground running. Oh, you mean we shouldn't have believed them?
“I love full backs penetrating” on 08:12 - Mar 10 with 870 viewsDubtractor

The difference in that first half period when Lincoln got well on top was the quality, and pace, of their full backs overloading us.

Chambers was decent defensively last night, but offered little going forward. Kenlock was a willing runner, but unfortunately is a fairly limited player.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

“I love full backs penetrating” on 08:33 - Mar 10 with 828 viewsKeaneish

Cook was encouraging the FBs to drive on all game which is great, it’s partly the reason I’m a big Cook fan. Cook takes credit for getting us that point last night. He imitated Appleton's first half game plan in the sr one by pushing Kenlock and Chambers higher and wider and encouraging Nsiala and Wilson to carry the ball - its laergely the reason we nullified their FB threat, and the fact I think Appleton was happy with a point.

More power to it. Kenlock will thrive under Cook. I’d like to see Chambers partner Wilson and someone come in at RB now.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Login to get fewer ads

“I love full backs penetrating” on 08:39 - Mar 10 with 803 viewsportmanking

“I love full backs penetrating” on 08:33 - Mar 10 by Keaneish

Cook was encouraging the FBs to drive on all game which is great, it’s partly the reason I’m a big Cook fan. Cook takes credit for getting us that point last night. He imitated Appleton's first half game plan in the sr one by pushing Kenlock and Chambers higher and wider and encouraging Nsiala and Wilson to carry the ball - its laergely the reason we nullified their FB threat, and the fact I think Appleton was happy with a point.

More power to it. Kenlock will thrive under Cook. I’d like to see Chambers partner Wilson and someone come in at RB now.

Still not sure on Kenlock for me. He looks quick, but in reality he's very one-paced. We need someone with the ability to go past people with ease and force opposing teams to play deeper. Our slow full backs are one of the main reasons that we drop too deep ourselves.
“I love full backs penetrating” on 09:09 - Mar 10 with 728 viewsGlasgowBlue

He didn’t look off the pace against Blackpool. Was bang average against Northampton, but the again so were the rest of the team.

Haven’t seen him since.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

“I love full backs penetrating” on 09:09 - Mar 10 with 728 viewsBseaBlue

“I love full backs penetrating” on 08:39 - Mar 10 by portmanking

Still not sure on Kenlock for me. He looks quick, but in reality he's very one-paced. We need someone with the ability to go past people with ease and force opposing teams to play deeper. Our slow full backs are one of the main reasons that we drop too deep ourselves.

I actually think going forward is his strength. He has a decent left foot and put a couple of tidy crosses in yesterday.

It's his defensive duties that concern me though. He gets caught out of possession quite often and let's too many crosses into our box.

I would like to see him use his left foot to switch the play more. I thought Lincoln were really effective at that yesterday. The right back would find brammal with a cross field ball leaving him one on one.
“I love full backs penetrating” on 09:10 - Mar 10 with 721 viewsElderGrizzly

“I love full backs penetrating” on 23:21 - Mar 9 by catch74

Joe said last night he has been the "19th man" in PC's squads so far.
“I love full backs penetrating” on 09:10 - Mar 10 with 717 viewstextbackup

didn't take him long to catch Ipswich and lose his bouncy happiness

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

“I love full backs penetrating” on 11:58 - Mar 10 with 616 viewsgordon

This has been one of our problems all season, but we've looked a lot better with Kenlock at left-back and able to cause problems in attacking positions.

If we have full-backs bombing forward in wide areas, then we can allow more freedom to the two wide attacking midfielders - at times Edwards was just sticking to the flank like a regular right-midfielder, when really he's got to be getting much closer to the central striker from that position to cause more porblems - it was only really Bishop in the first 20 minutes or so who seemed to understand the importance of getting close to (and beyond) Norwood.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024