Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Piers Morgan 18:44 - Mar 9 with 2816 viewsWestover

Has been kicked off Good morning about time 👍🎉🎉
[Post edited 10 Mar 2021 8:15]
Piers Morgan on 18:49 - Mar 9 with 2781 viewschrismakin

That's GMB gone in a years time then.

Vile man on some occasions but also very watchable and has increased GMB viewers by thousands.

Having said that.. you can't say what he did yesturday and not expect backlash. He also has a very uncomfortable hatred for Megan.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Piers Morgan on 19:11 - Mar 9 with 2706 viewsBlueBadger

Piers Morgan on 18:49 - Mar 9 by chrismakin

That's GMB gone in a years time then.

Vile man on some occasions but also very watchable and has increased GMB viewers by thousands.

Having said that.. you can't say what he did yesturday and not expect backlash. He also has a very uncomfortable hatred for Megan.

Is this the televisual equivalent of saying his contribution was to make the football better and let you visit lots of new grounds?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Piers Morgan on 19:16 - Mar 9 with 2673 viewsSwansea_Blue

lol if true. I imagine they'll make it a talking point, the 52% and bored housewives will rally behind him and then the producers will have to go grovelling to ask him to come back.

He's been vile over this though. He's been waging an irrational hate campaign against Markle for ages on social media.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Piers Morgan on 19:20 - Mar 9 with 2637 viewsTieDyedIn95

Piers Morgan on 19:16 - Mar 9 by Swansea_Blue

lol if true. I imagine they'll make it a talking point, the 52% and bored housewives will rally behind him and then the producers will have to go grovelling to ask him to come back.

He's been vile over this though. He's been waging an irrational hate campaign against Markle for ages on social media.

One minute he was a hero for attacking the Tories. Next he is the enemy for attacking Megan.

Football League First Division / Premier League Champions (1): 1961—62 - Runners-up (2): 1980—81, 1981—82 Football League Second Division / EFL Championship Champions (3): 1960—61, 1967—68, 1991—92 - Play-off winners (1): 1999—2000 Football League Third Division / EFL League One Champions (2): 1953—54, 1956—57 - Southern League Champions (1): 1936—37 FA Cup Winners (1): 1977—78 - Texaco Cup Winners (1): 1972—73 UEFA Cup / UEFA Europa League Winners (1): 1980—81
Poll: Would you attend a socially distanced training ground protest?

Piers Morgan on 19:22 - Mar 9 with 2617 viewsSpruceMoose

Piers Morgan on 19:20 - Mar 9 by TieDyedIn95

One minute he was a hero for attacking the Tories. Next he is the enemy for attacking Megan.

Almost as if we should judge people on their actions eh?
[Post edited 9 Mar 2021 19:23]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Piers Morgan on 19:29 - Mar 9 with 2576 viewseastangliaisblue

That phone hacking scumbag could never be classed as a hero.
Piers Morgan on 19:34 - Mar 9 with 2515 viewsjeera

Piers Morgan on 19:29 - Mar 9 by eastangliaisblue

Celebrities and dead children wasn't it.

In addition to that wasn't he responsible for putting UK soldiers in danger?

When Jeremy Clarkson is in the right you know you're a piece of work.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Piers Morgan on 19:37 - Mar 9 with 2476 viewsSwansea_Blue

He's never been a hero of mine. I was surprised he attacked the Toris over their abysmal Covid response though. Maybe he's not a fully good little client journalist/commentator like Peston or Kusenberg. He simply seems to be a nasty human being and attention seeker, whichever 'side' you view it from.

Login to get fewer ads

Piers Morgan on 19:53 - Mar 9 with 2398 viewseastangliaisblue

Piers Morgan on 19:34 - Mar 9 by jeera

Yes it was, and knowingly published fake photos of British soldiers abusing Iraqi prisoners.

He's the voice of the people or something.
Piers Morgan on 20:06 - Mar 9 with 2301 viewsfactual_blue

HIGNFY some years ago

Piers: 'Jam'.

Silence from the audience.

Piers: 'Eddie Izzard said that on here last week, and everybody laughed.'

Ian Hislop: 'Yes, but people LIKE Eddie Izzard'.

Later in the show morgan threatened to have Ian Hislop stalked by his tabloid journalists to get the dirt on him.

Only one person comes out of that well, don't they?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Piers Morgan on 20:11 - Mar 9 with 2263 viewsfactual_blue

Piers Morgan on 19:34 - Mar 9 by jeera

And don't forget the insider dealing....

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Piers Morgan on 01:38 - Mar 10 with 2056 viewsBlueBadger

He's never been a hero, he's an opportunistic piece of sh1t who'll say whatever it takes to try and curry favour.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Piers Morgan on 01:58 - Mar 10 with 2046 viewsSpruceMoose

Piers Morgan on 01:38 - Mar 10 by BlueBadger

He's never been a hero, he's an opportunistic piece of sh1t who'll say whatever it takes to try and curry favour.

Bingpot!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Piers Morgan on 05:05 - Mar 10 with 2000 viewsRyorry

Piers Morgan on 19:16 - Mar 9 by Swansea_Blue

Include bored househusbands too, & I might agree with you.

Didn't he & Markle used to be buddies & then she did the real life equivalent of putting him on ignore? Hell hath no fury like a man scorned etc

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Piers Morgan on 07:53 - Mar 10 with 1816 viewspoppiesman

Horrible despicable big mouthed bully. Good riddance to him. Little wonder he is best mates with his clone, Kevin Peiterson
I might start watching GMB again now.
Piers Morgan on 08:15 - Mar 10 with 1775 viewsWestover

I often agreed with things he said but it was the fact that he wouldn't let anyone answer and the aggressive way he spoke to people, we all know that politicians can't say yes or no but he kept on and on he's an absolute pig 🐷.
Piers Morgan on 08:52 - Mar 10 with 1711 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Piers Morgan on 19:29 - Mar 9 by eastangliaisblue

Exactly - quite how he can pass judgement on anybody else is laughable.
Piers Morgan on 12:10 - Mar 10 with 1586 viewsSwansea_Blue

Piers Morgan on 05:05 - Mar 10 by Ryorry

Include bored househusbands too, & I might agree with you.

Didn't he & Markle used to be buddies & then she did the real life equivalent of putting him on ignore? Hell hath no fury like a man scorned etc

Absolutely, bored househusbands too. I think they were 'close'. But whether that was genuine friendship or just having professional access, I'm not sure.

He seems incredibly bitter. That can't be healthy.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024